Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342649 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1856 on: March 19, 2020, 08:45:56 AM »
Advertisement
At a trot? Really?.... Didn't the witnesses say that Tippit's killer didn't seem to be in a real hurry at all?

Are you under the mistaken impression that witnesses did NOT say that the killer was trotting/running?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1856 on: March 19, 2020, 08:45:56 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1857 on: March 19, 2020, 10:37:59 AM »
Are you under the mistaken impression that witnesses did NOT say that the killer was trotting/running?

Are you under the mistaken impression that I am?

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #1858 on: March 20, 2020, 10:41:17 PM »
Thread should say Larry Crafard dirty cop killer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1858 on: March 20, 2020, 10:41:17 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1859 on: March 21, 2020, 12:19:38 AM »
Thread should say Larry Crafard dirty cop killer.

I sincerely wish that you could prove that......   Because I've long suspected Crafard as being Tippit's murderer.

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #1860 on: March 21, 2020, 07:31:50 AM »
There's the same amount of evidence pointing the finger towards Crafard as Oswald, Crafard fleeing Dallas the morning after, admitting he was once employed as a mob hitman ( Tippit shooting was a professional hit) 3 to the chest and 1 to the head to finish him off mafia style. Always thought the head shot was a massive clue, if it was Oswald he'd have been happy nullifying Tippit with the 3 shots to aid him get away, absolutely no need for the execution shot unless he was determined that Tippit could never identify him ( hardly the work of a crazed assassin hurriedly fleeing the scene. I believe Tippit's job was to kill the fleeing Oswald, once this didn't happen the plan was quickly put in place to kill Tippit leaving conveniently Oswald's wallet behind at the scene. Tippit's bizarre behaviour beforehand was testament to a guy pretty much out of control pulling cars over like a maniac searching them etc, making rash calls the works. Tippit was knee deep in this conspiracy 100%.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1860 on: March 21, 2020, 07:31:50 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1861 on: March 21, 2020, 03:56:28 PM »
There's the same amount of evidence pointing the finger towards Crafard as Oswald, Crafard fleeing Dallas the morning after, admitting he was once employed as a mob hitman ( Tippit shooting was a professional hit) 3 to the chest and 1 to the head to finish him off mafia style. Always thought the head shot was a massive clue, if it was Oswald he'd have been happy nullifying Tippit with the 3 shots to aid him get away, absolutely no need for the execution shot unless he was determined that Tippit could never identify him ( hardly the work of a crazed assassin hurriedly fleeing the scene. I believe Tippit's job was to kill the fleeing Oswald, once this didn't happen the plan was quickly put in place to kill Tippit leaving conveniently Oswald's wallet behind at the scene. Tippit's bizarre behaviour beforehand was testament to a guy pretty much out of control pulling cars over like a maniac searching them etc, making rash calls the works. Tippit was knee deep in this conspiracy 100%.

admitting he was once employed as a mob hitman

David, I'm not challenging you on this point simply to embarrass you or send you on a fools errand.....BUT   I sincerely would like to know where you picked up the idea that Larry Crafard admitted that he'd killed someone for the mob.  I certainly can believe that, because I believe that Crawfard was a worthless lowlife, but I'd love to have it verified that he admitted being a hitman..

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #1862 on: March 21, 2020, 05:13:03 PM »
admitting he was once employed as a mob hitman

David, I'm not challenging you on this point simply to embarrass you or send you on a fools errand.....BUT   I sincerely would like to know where you picked up the idea that Larry Crafard admitted that he'd killed someone for the mob.  I certainly can believe that, because I believe that Crawfard was a worthless lowlife, but I'd love to have it verified that he admitted being a hitman..
Hi Walt, it's in Joan Mellen's book , a farewell to justice, Crafard admitted to an investigator Peter Whitmey that he was a hitman in the early 60s, his own brother admitted this a few years later and added his brother was heavily involved in the events of that weekend in November. It's worth noting that Crafard while in the army was a crack shot, Could Crafard have been the fella Craig saw running towards the rambler after the shooting I wonder??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1862 on: March 21, 2020, 05:13:03 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1863 on: March 21, 2020, 05:42:33 PM »
Hi Walt, it's in Joan Mellen's book , a farewell to justice, Crafard admitted to an investigator Peter Whitmey that he was a hitman in the early 60s, his own brother admitted this a few years later and added his brother was heavily involved in the events of that weekend in November. It's worth noting that Crafard while in the army was a crack shot, Could Crafard have been the fella Craig saw running towards the rambler after the shooting I wonder??

FWIW.....   Crafard had been working with carnivals for years....  Where  he'd learned to be a crack shot and a quick draw artist. Tippit's killer definitely was very fast on the draw. (He fired four shots into the kill zone before Tippit could draw his weapon.)   This action is proof that Tippit's killer was an expert quick draw ( which eliminates Lee Oswald)

I doubt that Crafard was the man who climbed into the Rambler, but I do believe that Larry Crafard could have been at the corner of 10th & Patton at 1:05 pm that day.  The big stumbling block in suspecting Crafard of being the killer who shot Tippit is the fact that he escaped Dallas alive.    If he had killed Tippit I sincerely doubt that he would have got out of Dallas alive.....   However...OTOH the fact hat he hastily grabbed a hand full of change from Ruby's desk and went to the highway and started hitch hiking north to the sparsely settled woods of Michigan simply screams of his guilt in the events of 11/22/63.