Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342871 times)

Offline David Monaghan

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1800 on: January 23, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »
Advertisement
Martin why would this be aimed at you? I never tagged you? It was aimed at the OP ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1800 on: January 23, 2020, 10:39:50 PM »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1801 on: January 23, 2020, 11:52:24 PM »
How much do you get payed for being a disinformation agent? Or is it voluntary?   :-\    You like to cherry pick eh?

David,

Do you believe we live in an evil, evil, evil Deep State controlled by the evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1802 on: January 23, 2020, 11:55:58 PM »
Martin why would this be aimed at you? I never tagged you? It was aimed at the OP ::)

I didn't know, that's why I asked.

It could have been avoided if you had indicated that you were responding to the OP.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1802 on: January 23, 2020, 11:55:58 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1803 on: January 24, 2020, 12:20:13 AM »
Chills:
~ a sudden and powerful feeling of fear.
eg: "a chill ran down my spine" 

similar: blood ran cold
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 01:17:46 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #1804 on: January 24, 2020, 01:18:33 AM »
David,

Do you believe we live in an evil, evil, evil Deep State controlled by the evil, evil, evil Military Industrial Intelligence Community Complex?

LOL

--  MWT  ;)

[Interception]

No, but we did in 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1804 on: January 24, 2020, 01:18:33 AM »

Offline David Monaghan

« Reply #1805 on: January 24, 2020, 11:45:54 PM »
David,

LOL

--  MWT  ;)
Hasn't that always been the case since time began? I wouldn't emphasise the word evil so many times to strengthen your point of view , no doubting that war creates money, every generation has gone to war for little or no reason, America is mess that has raped and pillaged nations for centuries, ffs you elected a halfwit.
Modify message

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1806 on: January 25, 2020, 05:35:17 PM »
Hasn't that always been the case since time began? I wouldn't emphasise the word evil so many times to strengthen your point of view , no doubting that war creates money, every generation has gone to war for little or no reason, America is mess that has raped and pillaged nations for centuries, ffs you elected a halfwit.
Modify message

America is mess that has raped and pillaged nations for centuries,

Really??....  If you believe that to be true.....   Then why don't you move to Iran, or North Korea?    You could live in a country whose government shares your views.

One of the prime reasons that Europeans flocked to America  was because the citizens of those European nations disagreed with those who were governing them. So if you disagree with our government, and believe that we have "raped and pillaged" then don't let the door hit your backside as you leave.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1806 on: January 25, 2020, 05:35:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1807 on: January 25, 2020, 07:43:00 PM »
America is mess that has raped and pillaged nations for centuries,

Really??....  If you believe that to be true.....   Then why don't you move to Iran, or North Korea?    You could live in a country whose government shares your views.

One of the prime reasons that Europeans flocked to America  was because the citizens of those European nations disagreed with those who were governing them. So if you disagree with our government, and believe that we have "raped and pillaged" then don't let the door hit your backside as you leave.

Walt, I don't think David is an American.

One of the prime reasons that Europeans flocked to America was because the citizens of those European nations disagreed with those who were governing them.

That's actually not the real reason. Those in Europe who did not agree with those who were governing them went the way of revolution. In the 1500's the Dutch broke away from Spain (their declaration, called "Plakkaat van verlatinghe" was the inspiration for the Constitution), in the 1600's the English got rid of King Charles I and the French revolution did the same with the French monarchy in late 1700's. In 1845 just about all of Europe was in some degree of revolt and the French went on the barricades again in 1870.

Sure, some, including the Pilgrim Fathers, did leave Europe because they were being prosecuted for their belief, but the bulk of Europeans came to the new country (as they called it back then) for economic reasons and a better life. The still unexplored territories offered them the possibility of a better future.

So if you disagree with our government, and believe that we have "raped and pillaged"

Those words are perhaps too strong, but it can not be denied that the USA has meddled in many countries to serve it's own purposes.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2020, 09:28:42 PM by Martin Weidmann »