Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353769 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1640 on: October 24, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »
Advertisement
T.F. Bowley affidavit:

"I saw a police officer lying next to the left front wheel. I stopped my car and got out to go to the scene. I looked at my watch and it said 1:10 pm."

Exactly, that's the hypocrisy...

On the one hand argueing that most accurate time pieces are not exact and that Markham's, Bowley's and the Methodist Hospital's clock were all slow and using as "evidence" for that claim the transcripts of voice activated recording devices containing time calls by dispatchers who were using non synchronized clocks with a possible estimated margin of error of two minutes ahead or behind "official time", whatever that may be.....

And on the other hand argueing that those same time calls by dispatchers were correct because they allegedly matched up with the time on Thomas M. Atkins' wristwatch

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1640 on: October 24, 2019, 10:22:19 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1641 on: October 24, 2019, 10:28:34 PM »
No one has claimed that.

Hang on, so the term "universally recognized time of 12:30" doesn't really mean the assassination happened at 12:30?

But didn't you just claim that the DPD transcripts of the voice actived recording devices containing time calls by the dispatchers were correct because they line up with Thomas M. Atkins saying that he looked at his wristwatch and it said 12:30 when he heard the shots.

So what exactly is the purpose of that claim when you don't claim that the assassination took place at 12:30?

Are you now taking the position that the assassination could also have happened shortly prior to or after 12:30, is that what you are saying?

You seem to be all over the place with this time stuff....
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 10:31:58 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1642 on: October 24, 2019, 10:36:06 PM »
I quoted it verbatim.  You're the one who "interprets" things in order to spin your own stories.

"He then placed a strip of 2" scotch tape over the developed print and rubbed it down before finally lifting the tape containing the print off and placed it on a card."

Savage talked directly to Day.  You're taking something that Studebaker said that doesn't even mention Day and applying it to Day, even though it contradicts what Day himself said.  Why would Day lie about what width his damn tape was?  That's even more ridiculous than your claim that he lied about when he gave the card to the FBI.  It would serve no purpose whatsoever to lie about either of these things.

I quoted it verbatim.  You're the one who "interprets" things in order to spin your own stories.

Do you lack the commonsense to know that either Day or Savage were wrong....And I'd say that Day was talkin through his hat... Because he did call the BOLT ACTION carcano, a LEVER ACTION rifle.  I can't imagine a police officer that doesn't know the difference between a bolt  action rifle, and a lever action rifle.
And he probably didn't know the difference between 1 inch and 2 inch tape....   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1642 on: October 24, 2019, 10:36:06 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1643 on: October 24, 2019, 10:52:05 PM »
Do you lack the commonsense to know that either Day or Savage were wrong....

"Commonsense" is Walt-speak for "I made something up with no evidence to support it".

And I'd say that Day was talkin through his hat... Because he did call the BOLT ACTION carcano, a LEVER ACTION rifle.  I can't imagine a police officer that doesn't know the difference between a bolt  action rifle, and a lever action rifle.
And he probably didn't know the difference between 1 inch and 2 inch tape....   

So what is your evidence then that Day (who is not Studebaker) used 1 inch tape on the magic partial palmprint?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1644 on: October 24, 2019, 11:04:12 PM »
"Commonsense" is Walt-speak for "I made something up with no evidence to support it".

So what is your evidence then that Day (who is not Studebaker) used 1 inch tape on the magic partial palmprint?

Do you have trouble understanding English?     What does the word "WE" mean....  Studebaker said "WE" used 1 inch wide tape....  Who was he working with that day in the TSBD?

Mr. STUDEBAKER. We have - it's like a Magic Mending Tape, only we use it just strictly for fingerprinting.
Mr. BALL. Let's stick with the paper.
Mr. STUDEBAKER. Well, on the paper I put a piece of 1 inch tape over it -

They ( Studebaker and Day) were using 1 inch wide cellophane tape.....   
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:07:58 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1644 on: October 24, 2019, 11:04:12 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1645 on: October 24, 2019, 11:09:59 PM »
Do you have trouble understanding English?     What does the word "WE" mean....  Studebaker said "WE" used 1 inch wide tape....  Who was he working with that day in the TSBD?

a) Studebaker was working with lots of people in the TSBD.  Day didn't help him stick his tape on the alleged paper bag that doesn't show up in any of his photos.
b) Day's magic palmprint wasn't lifted in the damn TSBD.
c) the less evidence you have for one of your fabrications, the more belligerent you get.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:13:42 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1646 on: October 24, 2019, 11:17:47 PM »
Hang on, so the term "universally recognized time of 12:30" doesn't really mean the assassination happened at 12:30?

But didn't you just claim that the DPD transcripts of the voice actived recording devices containing time calls by the dispatchers were correct because they line up with Thomas M. Atkins saying that he looked at his wristwatch and it said 12:30 when he heard the shots.

So what exactly is the purpose of that claim when you don't claim that the assassination took place at 12:30?

Are you now taking the position that the assassination could also have happened shortly prior to or after 12:30, is that what you are saying?

You seem to be all over the place with this time stuff....

Martin, FWIW.... Merriman Smith a reporter in the press poll car in the motorcade grabbed the microphone and announced the shots fired immediately , that radio break was recorded at 12:30....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1646 on: October 24, 2019, 11:17:47 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1647 on: October 24, 2019, 11:26:16 PM »

Martin, FWIW.... Merriman Smith a reporter in the press poll car in the motorcade grabbed the microphone and announced the shots fired immediately , that radio break was recorded at 12:30....

Walt, I am merely trying to determine what it is that Charles Collins is actually saying.