Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 353470 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1456 on: October 14, 2019, 09:21:12 PM »
Advertisement
Or is it Alzheimer's?

Oh, now I remember... it was Oswald's pubes that were green

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1456 on: October 14, 2019, 09:21:12 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1457 on: October 14, 2019, 09:21:49 PM »

Thanks Gary,.... You've posted more useful information in this single post that an LNer like Chappie posts in an infinite number of posts.

No fibers were found on the K1 gun that could be associated with the Q12 blanket, and no fibers were found on the Q10 paper bag that could be associated with the Q11 shirt.

So there wasn't a single blanket fiber found on the carcano which the liars would have us believe was wrapped in that blanket for several months.   Incredible!!....The rifle was allegedly wrapped in that blanket for months and yet not a single blanket fiber was on the rifle !!

When was the photo of the evidence taken?  Has anybody seen documentation for the time and date of the photo?

Since the FBI reported that ...."The latent prints appearing in the photograph taken of the rifle K1 by the Dallas Police department are too fragmentary and indistinct to be of any value for identification purposes. Photographs of this weapon taken by this bureau also failed to produce prints of sufficient legibility for comparison purposes."

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1458 on: October 14, 2019, 09:24:11 PM »
Oh, now I remember... it was Oswald's pubes that were green

Very Good!.... Now, would you mind telling us how you know that Lee's pubic hair was green?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1458 on: October 14, 2019, 09:24:11 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1459 on: October 14, 2019, 09:36:00 PM »
Very Good!.... Now, would you mind telling us how you know that Lee's pubic hair was green?

Oops... I meant brown and light green

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1460 on: October 14, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »
Oops... I meant brown and light green

Do you have a fascination for men's pubic hair?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1460 on: October 14, 2019, 09:42:42 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1461 on: October 14, 2019, 11:37:27 PM »

Walt, asking Chapman for his fascinations is like asking Gremlins what they want to eat after midnight....

Please don't go there!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1462 on: October 15, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »

Not on my bucket list. Sorry, you'll have to hit on someone else.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1462 on: October 15, 2019, 12:03:50 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1463 on: October 15, 2019, 12:06:33 AM »
Walt, asking Chapman for his fascinations is like asking Gremlins what they want to eat after midnight....

Please don't go there!

Yes, that was foolish of me.....

I should have followed through with my train of thought here....

When was the photo of the evidence taken?  Has anybody seen documentation for the time and date of the photo?

Since on Saturday morning the FBI reported that ...."The latent prints appearing in the photograph taken of the rifle K1 by the Dallas Police department are too fragmentary and indistinct to be of any value for identification purposes. Photographs of this weapon taken by this bureau also failed to produce prints of sufficient legibility for comparison purposes."

That means they had the evidence in their possession on Saturday 11 /23 /63 .... So the evidence had to have been released to them prior to Saturday morning.... And item number 14 on the evidence inventory list is  the "Partial palm print off underside of gunbarrel near end of foregrip" c2766.   

Yesterday I noticed something I hadn't seen before....On the Original evidence list "A" at the very bottom of the sheet it says....
"Paraffin test on Oswald, was positive on both hands and negative on face."

But on the altered evidence inventory list "B" that entry has been eliminated.....   I wonder ...WHY?  any idea?