Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 342575 times)

Offline Jerry Freeman

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1264 on: August 11, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »
Advertisement

Posted by: John Mytton----
He was wearing a WHITE shirt, what's your point?
Wearing a T-shirt [which people would say] under another shirt under a Brown jacket..sighted from far enough away that Mr Smith stated he could NOT IDENTIFY the shooter.
For instance, A and B in the following image are the same.
What is YOUR point? A & B are the same what? Color? Size? Shape? Or just another silly illustration?
"Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman." - Helen Markham
This whole case is #2

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1264 on: August 11, 2019, 02:27:08 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #1265 on: August 11, 2019, 02:46:38 PM »

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I would say he was about your size, and he had a light-beige jacket, and was lightweight.
Mr. BELIN - Did it have buttons or a zipper, or do you remember?
Mr. BENAVIDES - It seemed like it was a zipper-type jacket.

~snip~

JohnM

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

A photo below of Ozzie in custody the same day Benavides observed and described Tippit's killer.
He's obviously not the person he saw at murder scene.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1266 on: August 12, 2019, 04:12:43 AM »
"Lexical semantics" LOL

Yes, that's what one witness said, so what? and btw how in any way does that nullify a stack of supporting evidence for Oswald wearing a light coloured jacket?

JohnM

"Lexical semantics" LOL

Poor Johnny, if only you understood the meaning of the comment..... you wouldn't be laughing as loud and showing off your ignorance in the process....

Yes, that's what one witness said, so what? and btw how in any way does that nullify a stack of supporting evidence for Oswald wearing a light coloured jacket?

Circular reasoning.... ever heard of it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1266 on: August 12, 2019, 04:12:43 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1267 on: August 12, 2019, 05:24:59 AM »

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

A photo below of Ozzie in custody the same day Benavides observed and described Tippit's killer.
He's obviously not the person he saw at murder scene.

Oswald-on-the-street at the Tippit scene was seen by witnesses to be wearing a jacket. Too bad he threw it under the bus (so-to-speak).

The combination of the shirt and jacket could have ridden up somewhat, especially as he was in the process of turning away from the witness... and concealed the lower part of the hair, giving a squared-off look.

Note the squared-off jacket collar

« Last Edit: August 12, 2019, 06:25:12 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1268 on: August 12, 2019, 06:59:48 AM »
The combination of the shirt and jacket could have ridden up somewhat, especially as he was in the process of turning away from the witness... and concealed the lower part of the hair, giving a squared-off look.

Coulda woulda shoulda.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1268 on: August 12, 2019, 06:59:48 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #1269 on: August 24, 2019, 07:27:06 AM »
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 10:14:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Thomas Graves

« Reply #1270 on: August 24, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »
Coulda

What is that? All I can see are blobs!"

-- Iacoletti

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1270 on: August 24, 2019, 01:54:22 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #1271 on: August 24, 2019, 04:08:33 PM »
Tom,

------

What is that? All I can see are blobs!"

-- Iacoletti

------

What exactly does this mean? Don't you, too, do a lot of speculating on this site? Like speculating the Russians carried out the murder?

"Could" you clarify please?