Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 352945 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1224 on: April 28, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »
Advertisement
I should have said;

Leaving her house just after one and walking two blocks in four minutes gets her to the bus stop at Jefferson at the latest at 1:10.

It makes far more sense than leaving her house just after one to catch a bus ar 1.22 when she only had 4 minutes to walk.

An elderly woman wouldn't want to be standing for over ten minutes waiting for a bus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1224 on: April 28, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1225 on: April 28, 2019, 05:02:52 PM »
An elderly woman wouldn't want to be standing for over ten minutes waiting for a bus.
Notice how when Markham rounded off the time she catches her bus ..it was only an approximate time but when someone else's 'recorded' statement  rounds off to the nearest half hour it is nailed as an exact time. Who pried that time of day out of all these affidavits that were executed anyway? Notice how each one states "at approximately 1:30"---it sounds contrived and rehearsed. Who looks at their watch when pandemonium arrives? Also...it was reported that Helen Markham was a punctuality nut and was never late. The case against Oswald smelled rosy to the authorities when actually there was a stench about it that still exists even today.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »
Exactly.

Ball asked Markham what time she "gets her bus" and she replies 1:15.... too late to regularly catch the 1:12 bus and perfectly reasonable to catch the 1:22 bus.

Please post the bus schedule that shows a bus at the bus stop at Jefferson at Patton at 1:22.....I don't believe buses stopped at the same bus stop just seven minutes apart.....I believe that you are teller of non truths...

the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12,
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 07:22:43 PM by Walt Cakebread »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1226 on: April 28, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #1227 on: April 28, 2019, 09:35:08 PM »
There isn't one piece of supporting evidence for the following claims:

1) LHO left his boarding house and headed to Tenth and Patton on foot.

2) LHO walked to Tenth and Patton in the time that the WC allocated.

3) That LHO arrived in time to talk with JDT and then shoot him.

4) JDT being at Tenth and Patton. Why was he there when he wasn't assigned to be there?

5) That CE 143 was in LHO's possession at the time of his alleged shooting of JDT.

6) That CE 143 was the murder weapon.

7) Where LHO got the ammunition he allegedly put into JDT.

8 ) A firm and positive identification of LHO as the as the shooter.

9) The time of the shooting.

10) That only one person was involved in the shooting as some witnesses saw two men.

11) How many times JDT was shot as accounts vary from two to four.

12) How many shots were fired at JDT as accounts vary from 3 to 5.

13) What the color was of the jacket found as the WC claimed it was gray, but the DPD on November 22 said it was white. Accounts from witnesses again vary and none said that it was just gray.

14) Why Helen Markham was still there to see anything when she should have been on her bus IF the time of the shooting that the WC provided us with is correct? Several other witnesses said that they never saw her there too.

There are more, but you get the point. The WC did NOT support one of their claims, but their current day defenders still proclaim LHO guilty. Amazing.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2019, 09:45:13 PM by Rob Caprio »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1228 on: April 29, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »
Please post the bus schedule that shows a bus at the bus stop at Jefferson at Patton at 1:22.....I don't believe buses stopped at the same bus stop just seven minutes apart.....I believe that you are teller of non truths...

the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12,

I don't believe buses stopped at the same bus stop just seven minutes apart.....

I agree.  I've said, at least a couple dozen times in this forum and the old one, that a bus stopped at Jefferson and Patton at 1:12 and 1:22.  I've never said anything about a 1:15 bus stop.  Understand now?

the Dallas Transit System advised the FBI that the bus was scheduled to come at 1:12

Correct... and again at 1:22.

Nothing about 1:15.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1228 on: April 29, 2019, 12:26:43 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #1229 on: April 29, 2019, 03:53:45 AM »
I've said, at least a couple dozen times in this forum and the old one, that a bus stopped at Jefferson and Patton at 1:12 and 1:22.  I've never said anything about a 1:15 bus stop.  Nothing about 1:15. Understand now?
Mr. BALL. You left your home to go to work at some time, didn't you, that day?
Mrs. MARKHAM. At one.
Mr. BALL. One o'clock?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I believe it was a little after 1.
Mr. BALL. Where did you intend to catch the bus?
Mrs. MARKHAM. On Patton and Jefferson.
Mr. BALL. So you were walking south toward Jefferson?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, sir.
 Mr. BALL. You think it was a little after 1?
Mrs. MARKHAM. I wouldn't be afraid to bet it wasn't 6 or 7 minutes after 1.
Mr. BALL. You know what time you usually get your bus, don't you?
Mrs. MARKHAM. 1:15.
Mr. BALL. So it was before 1:15?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Yes, it was.
[Bill Brown] Nobody regularly gets to a bus stop at 1:15 in order to catch a 1:12 bus.
Why leave out pertinent testimony? This happens all the time
Who said [earlier] that there is nothing about '1:15' and then quotes it?...mercy me.  Concerning a bus that runs every 10 minutes?--I have some doubt there. This is an afternoon run. Not as busy as a morning would be. Regardless.. the FBI 'ascertained' that the bus arrived at Markham's stop at 1:12 and at 'about' every 10 minutes to the same location.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11029#relPageId=73
My poor eyesight fails to locate an exact time that buses arrive at Jeffsn & Patton...
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=11524&relPageId=7
The point is simple. Markham knew what time to depart home to catch her bus. She said a little after 1:00. Why would she walk 3 minutes --let the 1:12 just blow on by and then stand and wait for an extra 10 minutes like someone already mentioned? No, everything had to work in favor of nailing Oswald!

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1230 on: April 29, 2019, 07:59:34 AM »

No, Commission Document 630 says;

"The bus is scheduled to pass this point at about 1:12 PM"

And since when is being scheduled the same as actually passing at that exact time?

I wonder how Bill Brown seems to know for a fact "that a bus stopped at Jefferson and Patton at 1:12 and 1:22." I know he made that claim about these times several times in the past, but so far he has always failed to explain how he could possibly know this with at least enough certainty to make the claim at all.

But more importantly, I would love to see one LNr try and come up with a plausible scenario for Markham still being at 10th/Patton at 1:14 or 1:15 when she testified she left home "a little after 1" and the one block walk to the corner of 10th street would have taken her 2, perhaps 3 minutes.

The same thing goes for Bowley. He picked up his daughter at R.L. Thorntom School in Singing Hills at "about 12:55". School bells, in my experience, have a tendency to ring at the correct time every day! The drive from the school to 10th/Patton is about 7 miles long and takes roughly 13 minutes, making it absolutely possible and plausible for him to arrive at 10th street at 1.10 pm, like he said he did. But even if we are kind to the LNs and accept that Bowley didn't pick up his daughter and leave the school until 1 PM, he still would have arrived at 10th/Patton at 1:13, which of course would have been prior to the shooting of Tippit at 1:15, as the WC narrative claims.

These two timelines alone justify, IMO, the conclusion that Tippit was shot before 1:10 pm. But perhaps the LNs can provide a plausible scenario for these two timelines to be wrong...? I'll wait an see, but I won't hold my breath..
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:37:14 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1230 on: April 29, 2019, 07:59:34 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1231 on: May 02, 2019, 08:14:12 PM »

No, Commission Document 630 says;

"The bus is scheduled to pass this point at about 1:12 PM"

And since when is being scheduled the same as actually passing at that exact time?

I wonder how Bill Brown seems to know for a fact "that a bus stopped at Jefferson and Patton at 1:12 and 1:22." I know he made that claim about these times several times in the past, but so far he has always failed to explain how he could possibly know this with at least enough certainty to make the claim at all.

But more importantly, I would love to see one LNr try and come up with a plausible scenario for Markham still being at 10th/Patton at 1:14 or 1:15 when she testified she left home "a little after 1" and the one block walk to the corner of 10th street would have taken her 2, perhaps 3 minutes.

The same thing goes for Bowley. He picked up his daughter at R.L. Thorntom School in Singing Hills at "about 12:55". School bells, in my experience, have a tendency to ring at the correct time every day! The drive from the school to 10th/Patton is about 7 miles long and takes roughly 13 minutes, making it absolutely possible and plausible for him to arrive at 10th street at 1.10 pm, like he said he did. But even if we are kind to the LNs and accept that Bowley didn't pick up his daughter and leave the school until 1 PM, he still would have arrived at 10th/Patton at 1:13, which of course would have been prior to the shooting of Tippit at 1:15, as the WC narrative claims.

These two timelines alone justify, IMO, the conclusion that Tippit was shot before 1:10 pm. But perhaps the LNs can provide a plausible scenario for these two timelines to be wrong...? I'll wait an see, but I won't hold my breath..

I have made this point before and then, just like now it seems, no LN is capable of coming up with a plausible scenario for these two timelines to be wrong.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 10:36:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »