Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer  (Read 349735 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Lee Oswald The Cop Killer
« Reply #1024 on: April 12, 2019, 06:58:58 AM »
Advertisement
I bet next we get to hear the lame argument that the laundry marks were in the jacket from a previous owner and Oswald must have got it from a thrift store.

Why is that a lame argument? I say it's a damn good one. It's the most reasonable one.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1024 on: April 12, 2019, 06:58:58 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #1025 on: April 12, 2019, 07:08:51 AM »

Domingo Benavides said he got a very good look at Tippit's killer from about 15 feet away.

He was very specific.

He didn't describe a collar creating the hairline on the back of the suspects head.

The jacket created hairline is nothing more than a LNer invention to counter exculpatory eyewitness evidence.

Testimony Of Domingo Benavides

Mr. BELIN - Where were you when your vehicle stopped?
Mr. BENAVIDES - About 15 foot, just directly across the street and maybe a car length away from the police car.

~snip~

Mr. Belin: Let me ask you now, I would like you to relate again the action of the man with the gun as you saw him now.

Mr. Benavides: As I saw him, I really--I mean really got a good view of the man after the bullets were fired he had just turned. He was just turning away........

~snip~

Mr. BENAVIDES - I remember the back of his head seemed like his hairline was sort of--looked like his hairline sort of went square instead of tapered off. and he looked like he needed a haircut for about 2 weeks, but his hair didn't taper off, it kind of went down and squared off and made his head look fiat in back.

~snip~

What did Benavides say when viewing the line-up?  ;D

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1026 on: April 12, 2019, 07:58:03 AM »

...and Tim Nickerson knocks it out of the park.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1026 on: April 12, 2019, 07:58:03 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #1027 on: April 12, 2019, 02:55:52 PM »
As a side note I have always wondered about this line of questions.... But that didn't last very long....
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/benavide.htm

Thanks for posting the link , Jerry....     What do you think is curious about the line of questioning?

I believe that Benavides testimony is loaded with rebuttal to the theory that Lee Oswald shot J.D.Tippit....   And one of the best rebuttals is the fact that Benavides knew that Lee Oswald was the officially named killer...  because Lee Oswald had been tried and convicted by the police and the news media.  HOWEVER....Benavides DID NOT identify the killer as Lee Oswald .....he referred to the killer as "the other man" And David Belin also referred to the killer as "the other man".

Mr. BELIN - What did you see then?
Mr. BENAVIDES - I then pulled on up and I seen this officer standing by the door. The door was open to the car, and I was pretty close to him, and I seen Oswald, or the man that shot him, standing on the other side of the car.
Mr. BELIN - All right. Did you see the officer as he was getting out of the car?
Mr. BENAVIDES - No; I seen as he was, well, he had his hand on the door and kind of in a hurry to get out, it seemed like.
Mr. BELIN - Had he already gotten out of the car?
Mr. BENAVIDES - He had already gotten around.
Mr. BELIN - Where did you see the other man?
Mr. BENAVIDES - The other man was standing to the right side of the car, riders side of the car, and was standing right in front of the windshield on the right front fender.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1028 on: April 13, 2019, 02:22:50 AM »
Why would that be a lame argument?

Because it?s completely contrived. It pre-assumes that the jacket is Oswald?s, and since the laundry marks can?t be accounted for with Oswald then a ?previous? owner must be responsible.

Why do you support cop-killers?  I'm curious.

Nice rhetoric. Why don?t you support justice? I?m curious.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1028 on: April 13, 2019, 02:22:50 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1029 on: April 13, 2019, 02:23:54 AM »
Why is that a lame argument? I say it's a damn good one. It's the most reasonable one.

It?s only reasonable to people who already believe it?s Oswald?s jacket.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #1030 on: April 13, 2019, 02:24:43 AM »

Benavides wasn?t invited to a lineup, because he didn?t have the right answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1030 on: April 13, 2019, 02:24:43 AM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #1031 on: April 15, 2019, 05:57:53 AM »
Nice rhetoric. Why don?t you support justice? I?m curious.

I do support justice.  Kudos to Jack Ruby.