Author Topic: Framing a patsy  (Read 40291 times)

Online Tim Nickerson

Re: Framing a patsy
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2012, 08:55:24 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Exactly, Colin. Thanks.

What do you say to that, Bill? Stuck between boxes and boxes pulled over top of them. Mommy never tell you not to tell lies, boy?

Speaking of lies:

ROFLMFAO

Offline Gary Craig

• "The human mind is our fundamental resource." JFK
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2012, 02:55:38 PM »
The reality is the is no way Oswald could have known it would take more than half an hour to find the SN. Brennan reported within 3 mitutes to the cops what he saw. Euins in a similar timeframe. If he had taken the taxi first rather than the bus he had half an hour travel time. He needed to escape the country asap to have any chance. Then again.....always polite (lady have my cab)....and always a cheapskate...even when his own existance is at stake...bus transfer LOL.

Why'd he leave his passport and birth certificate behind?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2012, 03:43:56 PM »
A get away plan is all about time. If Oswald had hidden the rifle better and picked up the shells, it would have bought him time to get away. But in your LN world he is a self delusional pyscho killer with a political grudge that just couldn't wait to kill the president.
You can't even bring yourself to give him credit for the Walker shooting. Didn't he plan that well for a psycho killer Jerry? Or maybe he had some help. Who knows.

I don't exactly follow the logic of this.  It wasn't finding the rifle or bullets that raised initial suspicion about Oswald.  There was no way to connect him to those objects in the first hours.  What raised suspicion was the fact that he matched the description of the shooter and was missing.  He doesn't buy any time by hiding the shells.  In addition, the Walker attempt is different in every particular except for the use of the rifle.  Oswald has all the time in the world to plan that one.  In the JFK situation he only has a couple of days.  The Walker attempt takes place in seclusion at night with no law enforcement present.  Oswald has a realistic chance to escape.  With JFK, the attempt is made in the presence of hundreds of potential witnesses and police and secret service agents.  There is no possibility of Oswald pulling this off and escaping unnoticed.  It's a suicidal act with no plausible escape plan.   He realizes that is part of the deal which is demonstrated by his actions.  The fact that he doesn't simply give himself up is not inconsistent with this obvious conclusion.  He simply plays the hand out until they arrest him.  I'm not sure why that is so difficult for CTers to accept.  How many criminals give themselves up no matter how hopeless their situation?  Almost none.  They make a run for it. 

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2012, 04:07:27 PM »
OK, let's say for the sake of argument that Oswald was on the first floor during the shooting and strolled up to the second floor to get a Coke when confronted by Baker. What else must be or is in all probability true?

1. Howard Brennan gave an Oswald-like description of the shooter who was nonetheless not Oswald. (They used an Oswald "double.")

This is FALSE on several levels.  First of all, show me who Brennan gave any description to.  I dare you.  Secondly, the description he allegedly gave did NOT include clothing and matched about two-thirds of the men in THE DALLAS AREA!  So why are you saying it was an "Oswald-like description" implying it matched him pretty well?

2. No one else saw this Oswald-like character leave the building. (Could have hidden and been ferried out later.)

Forgot about Roger Craig, huh?  How about Richard Carr?

3. This Oswald-looking character used Oswald's real rifle for the assassination, or alternatively, this rifle was later linked to Oswald by massive fabrication of evidence and the lying of witnesses.

There is NO LHO rifle per the WC'S OWN EVIDENCE so I suggest you learn it.  Secondly, we can't even say with authority the alleged murder weapon was fired as a distraction shot since NO one bothered to find out IF it had been fired recently! 

4. The conspirators needed to make sure Oswald remained out of sight during the motorcade. (I suppose you could have lured Oswald there under false pretenses.)

They could have simply told him to stand by near a phone for further instructions.  He was NEAR a phone, wasn't he?

After the assassination, and after going to get a Coke (for whatever reason), Oswald suddenly realizes that he's the patsy. He flees and the rest of the scenario happens basically as the Warren Report says.

He realized he was in trouble when he learned JFK was shot IF you believe the theories that put him in role of participating in a fake attempt.  IF you don't, then he simply realized like many others there would be NO more work that day and left.  He was NOT the ONLY one to do this.

OK, you just need to fabricate all the evidence connecting the rifle to Oswald.

DONE!  We see this in the WC's 26 volumes.

Well, the backyard photos are real.

Ah, NO they are NOT.  But, even IF real, and they are NOT, so what?  You can't link the alleged murder weapon to LHO and the weapon in the photos is NOT the same one they found in the TSBD.

And Oswald is NOT going to turn over his real rifle to an assassin and then wait on the first floor.

The evidence shows us he HAD NO REAL RIFLE TO TURN OVER.

I don't see how you can get Oswald's real rifle on the sixth floor and Oswald on the first floor.

You can't see anything when you willfully LIE and avoid the evidence.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:40:12 PM
by Rob Caprio
»

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2012, 04:09:02 PM »
Re: "I don't see how you can get Oswald's real rifle on the sixth floor and Oswald on the first floor."

... And: do it without smudging Oswald's fresh fingerprints on the trigger-guard housing.

Why NOT quote the testimony that shows LHO's *FINGERPRINTS* were found on the alleged murder weapon?  I quadruple dare you!

This is another LIE all the LNers tell.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #61 on: September 06, 2012, 04:14:14 PM »
I'm convinced it was Oswald and Oswald alone based on the totality of evidence.  However, one of the often unstated factors in discussing various alternative scenarios is specifying Oswald's exact role.  Is the premise that Oswald was entirely innocent, involved in a conspiracy only indirectly, or an active member perhaps even as the shooter?  CTers usually are not specific on Oswald himself in discussing the evidence.  They simply defend him against every piece of evidence as though it's all one and the same regardless of his role.  However, the strongest conspiracy scenario is to place Oswald in the 6th window as a shooter.  Maybe the only shooter but recruited and assisted by some unknown entity.  It would avoid the necessity of disputing a mountain of evidence that is consistent with his guilt.  The absurd lengths they go to dispute this evidence undermines any real credibility in a conspiracy that must involve Oswald doubles, Z-film alterations, SS participation, body thefts and other absurdities necessary to support these bizarre conspiracy scenarios. However, if you accept Oswald's participation as a shooter then you have a more plausible conspiracy case.  Although one I still believe is lacking in any credible evidence.  As is stands now, CTers are simply not credible in defending Oswald in a passive or non-participant role.  The evidence and circumstances do not support that interpretation of events.

I'm convinced it was Oswald and Oswald alone based on the totality of evidence.

Why NOT cite this evidence in "totality" for me?  Cue the running and hiding.

They simply defend him against every piece of evidence as though it's all one and the same regardless of his role.

The evidence shows he SHOT NO ONE on 11/22/63 and that is what he was CHARGED WITH.  The WC NEVER entertained the idea of him being involved with others in "some way" so why do you expect us to tell you what way this was?  IOWs, IT WAS NEVER INVESTIGATED so why do you expect us to do what our own government has NOT done?

However, the strongest conspiracy scenario is to place Oswald in the 6th window as a shooter.  Maybe the only shooter but recruited and assisted by some unknown entity.

Sadly for your faith, there is NO evidence that shows LHO was on the sixth floor shooting at anyone. Don't blame me for saying this, but rather blame the WC for NOT giving you any evidence to support your faith.  Then again, it would NOT be a faith then, right?

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 04:41:26 PM
by Rob Caprio
»

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2012, 04:17:16 PM »
There's simply no way that conspirators could control the movements of the patsy-to-be.  If the patsy is seen anywhere besides the sixth floor by a single person, the conspiracy is exposed.  Conspirators could try to control the patsy's movements, but they could not be guaranteed that the patsy would be where they want him.  Therefore, because of the uncertainty, they would not even attempt this.  They would have went a different route.

As Vincent Salandria say many years ago -- the conspirators wanted us to know it was a conspiracy and they had the power to prevent us from doing anything about it!

You don't go to all this trouble to keep it quiet. Please.  They are telling you they did everywhere IF you know what to look for.

It is obvious from the WC's juvenile attempt (if they tried at all) to cover this up that they wanted us to know eventually.