Author Topic: Framing a patsy  (Read 40295 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Framing a patsy
« Reply #490 on: October 06, 2012, 09:55:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So, who cares? People misquote me all the time. Let's talk about the real important things in the case.

I'm ready whenever you are.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #491 on: October 08, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »
Why do you mistakenly believe that because I say that Marines do not like to be called Soldiers, it means that I am saying that Marines are better than Soldiers?  I mean seriously, what do they put in the water down there in Summerville?

You are lying.  I am saying based on your CLAIM OF FACT that they don't like to be called soldiers means they think they are better than soldiers.

Why can't you follow your own words Bill?

YOU remind me of "Ben Holmes" so much, and it should be noted for all here, "Ben" claimed to be a Marine for 10 years so is Bill speaking out of experience after all?

Is that how they teach you to understand English in Cincinnati?  Or is it Caleeeeefornia as "Ben" claims to be from?

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #492 on: October 08, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »
Caprio is misquoting me.  He is assigning statements to me that I did not make.  He may be doing this on purpose.  On the other hand, he may just be that damn stupid.

You have repeatedly said Marines DON'T like to be called soldiers as IF it were a fact!  How can I be "misquoting" you to go by that?

Liar, aren't you?

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #493 on: October 08, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
Thanks for the useful diatribe.  It contributes a lot. BTW, while you're discoursing about "reasonable and civil discussions" - I note you failed to answer the question.  Explain why Ruby pulled the trigger.  Being that you have researched the assassination for the last 20 years, you must have at least some opinion regarding Ruby's assassination of Oswald.

Of course I do, but why would I waste the time discussing it with you when YOU lie and deny the evidence in this case?

What a waste of time that would be, huh?

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #494 on: October 09, 2012, 03:12:51 AM »
You are lying.  I am saying based on your CLAIM OF FACT that they don't like to be called soldiers means they think they are better than soldiers.

Why can't you follow your own words Bill?

YOU remind me of "Ben Holmes" so much, and it should be noted for all here, "Ben" claimed to be a Marine for 10 years so is Bill speaking out of experience after all?

Is that how they teach you to understand English in Cincinnati?  Or is it Caleeeeefornia as "Ben" claims to be from?

You're finally catching on.  Took ya long enough.  Marines do not like to be called Soldiers.  Yes, Marines think they are better than Soldiers.  No, I am not saying that Marines are better than Soldiers.  Obviously, this would have to be judged on an individual basis.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your stupid post.

Offline John Murray

• That phrase at the beginning of "The X-Files"...
« Reply #495 on: October 09, 2012, 03:27:21 AM »
Of course I do, but why would I waste the time discussing it with you when YOU lie and deny the evidence in this case?

What a waste of time that would be, huh?

I notice you won't share your "opinion" with anyone here, either.  Of course, by virtue of your typically spineless response, that means EVERYONE here must "lie and deny the evidence".

I'm sure it's lonely in the paranoia room. 

So by not posting your "opinion", I can just carry on with my assumption and opinion that Ruby shot Oswald to silence him from saying anything about his involvement in the JFK assassination.  Unless you have a better theory that you're willing to publish.  I know you're not fond of taking a position that you actually have to defend, so I'll understand if you wimp out as per usual.

Online Rob Caprio

« Reply #496 on: October 11, 2012, 05:11:10 PM »
You're finally catching on.  Took ya long enough.  Marines do not like to be called Soldiers.  Yes, Marines think they are better than Soldiers.  No, I am not saying that Marines are better than Soldiers.  Obviously, this would have to be judged on an individual basis.

I'm not even going to address the rest of your stupid post.

I caught onto your LIE the first time you said it!  Just because Marines "don't like to be called soldiers" DOES NOT MAKE THEM ANYTHING ELSE!

YOU are lying and as usual you got caught!

:crying: