Author Topic: Framing a patsy  (Read 42514 times)

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Framing a patsy
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 12:19:54 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To think Colin, that had Oswald planned to collect the shells and had planned to hide the rifle in a good hiding place beforehand where it would be difficult to discover, he may have bought himself a lot more time. I always wondered where he hid the rifle before he shot it? It must have been in a good hiding spot cause no one saw it. Why not put it back there? If he had taken his time to work out where best to hide it, he may have even gotten away with it.
The Walker shooting shows what he is capable of doing. Some LN's even suggest he may have buried the rifle somewhere. It that is the case why didn't he do the same thing when he planned to shoot JFK?
2 different assassins.

Hee hee. How naive can you get?

(Like one of his sheep)

You mean they didn't see a rifle? It must have been well hidden I guess. Why not pick up the shells put the rifle back in its bag and hide it somewhere that will confuse anyone looking for it? He had the time to plan it at least.
When I say bury Ron I don't mean it literally. I keep forgetting you're still at LN school.

HA HA HA!

It just gets better.

Offline John Murray

• That phrase at the beginning of "The X-Files"...
« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2012, 12:20:28 AM »
You mean no one saw a rifle? Not even Buell or anyone else? Well it must have been well hidden I guess.
Why not pick up the shells put the rifle back in its bag and hide it somewhere that will confuse anyone looking for it? He had the time to plan it at least.
When I say bury Ron I don't mean it literally. I keep forgetting you're still at LN school.

There is a point in all of this - is there no way that a rifle could have made its way into the TSBD prior to November 22?  I mean, if there was a conspiracy of any form, I doubt it started at 9 AM that Friday.

Offline Brad Good

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2012, 12:43:11 AM »
How about it started in November 1960 just after the election. Or maybe in December 1960 after the man failed to blow up President Elect John Kennedy coming out from mass. I believe the plot was well planned. But I won't get into who I think planned it.

Offline Ron Smith

« Reply #45 on: September 06, 2012, 01:04:37 AM »
You mean no one saw a rifle? Not even Buell or anyone else? Well it must have been well hidden I guess.
Why not pick up the shells put the rifle back in its bag and hide it somewhere that will confuse anyone looking for it? He had the time to plan it at least.
Yes Paul, I'm so far behind in LN school, I still think he never really thought he would get out of the building.

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #46 on: September 06, 2012, 01:23:22 AM »
If you really believed Oswald shot Kennedy you would be able to explain why Oswald failed to plan it better than he did. Why he was so sloppy as compared to the Walker shooting. But you'd rather laugh nervously about it cause lets face it Jerry silly emoticons is all you have nowadays. That and lip reading classes. Even your eyesight is deserting you going by the rubbish you post about Z225. Can you tie Oswald to the 6th floor shooter if you don't have his rifle? If you can't find the rifle you don't know the shooter is Oswald. Can you understand that at least Jerry? Its called covering ones tracks like he did at the Walker shooting.
You are one of these LN's who believe Oswald took his rifle to work that day in the off chance he bagged himself a president on his lunchtime break.

Holy Lyin'-Ryan! Emoticons are like attack-ads: they work!

I can live with being wrong about Z225. Just show me (with a life-picture) the supposed "look of horror" O-shaped mouth expression in Z225.

Now you ... you have to live with:

If he had taken his time to work out where best to hide it, he may have even gotten away with it.

Why not pick up the shells put the rifle back in its bag

That first one is Signature material.

Work on this one:

Oswald took his rifle to work that day in the off chance he bagged himself a president on his lunchtime break.

But LNers never claimed it (they have Os stewing over politics, becoming self-delusion, hating America/authorites for years, receiving a rifle/pistol months before the assassination and trying to kill Walker and Nixon in the lead-up to Dealey Plaza.)

That is how it looks to you Ron cause you are still learning. He did get out of the building. Just stick with what you know and you won't fall so far behind. Guessing won't get you anywhere but where you are already at.

Paul Klein: Sage Tutor.

If he's in the field of education, I now know why Rowney wants to union-bust teachers.

Offline Ron Smith

« Reply #47 on: September 06, 2012, 01:45:53 AM »
Holy Lyin'-Ryan! Emoticons are like attack-ads: they work!

I can live with being wrong about Z225. Just show me (with a life-picture) the supposed "look of horror" O-shaped mouth expression in Z225.

Now you ... you have to live with:

If he had taken his time to work out where best to hide it, he may have even gotten away with it.

Why not pick up the shells put the rifle back in its bag

That first one is Signature material.

Work on this one:

Oswald took his rifle to work that day in the off chance he bagged himself a president on his lunchtime break.

But LNers never claimed it (they have Os stewing over politics, becoming self-delusion, hating America/authorites for years, receiving a rifle/pistol months before the assassination and trying to kill Walker and Nixon in the lead-up to Dealey Plaza.)

Paul Klein: Sage Tutor.

If he's in the field of education, I now know why Rowney wants to union-bust teachers.

He's in a field all right, all by himself. Oswald knows his chances of getting out of the TSBD are slim at best. He may have even seen Baker get off his bike. He knows he has to haul azz before the cops are swarming the place. So.........why didn't he pause to pick up the hulls and re wrap his rifle, drop it off in the little room on the 7th floor and proceed to the stairs???? Well he was a lone nut, not a nut.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:56:06 AM
by Ron Smith
»

Roger Collins

« Reply #48 on: September 06, 2012, 02:03:30 AM »

He's in a field all right, all by himself. Oswald knows his chances of getting out of the TSBD are slim at best. He may have even seen Baker get off his bike. He knows he has to haul azz before the cops are swarming the place. So.........why didn't he pause to pick up the hulls and re wrap his rifle, drop it off in the little room on the 7th floor and proceed to the stairs???? Well he was a lone nut, not a nut.

If he had hidden the rifle and the shells in a more secure place, he would not have to "haul azz" at all ...... He worked in the building and thus was expected to be there, remember? Baker did not let him go for nothing....