Author Topic: Framing a patsy  (Read 41944 times)

Online Bill Brown

Re: Framing a patsy
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2012, 06:29:52 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Bill, peoples actions may be controlled even without them understanding what the significance is at the time.

That doesn't change the idea that the patsy could easily be encountered by someone somewhere in the building at a time when he is supposed to be, according to their plan in framing him, in place on the sixth floor.

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2012, 06:36:50 AM »
That doesn't change the idea that the patsy could easily be encountered by someone somewhere in the building at a time when he is supposed to be, according to their plan in framing him, in place on the sixth floor.

This is predicated on the notion that the assassination plan was for a LN senario to be developed after the shooting. What if the conspiracy to assassinate was hoping for a conspiracy to be the initial outcome? One seemingly involving pro-Castro plotters including Oswald in some way. Not necessarily as a shooter.

Online Bill Brown

« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2012, 06:52:07 AM »
This is predicated on the notion that the assassination plan was for a LN senario to be developed after the shooting. What if the conspiracy to assassinate was hoping for a conspiracy to be the initial outcome? One seemingly involving pro-Castro plotters including Oswald in some way. Not necessarily as a shooter.

Well, anything's possible I guess.

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2012, 07:01:40 AM »
Well, anything's possible I guess.

So just humor me for a bit. Let's say Oswald bought the rifle and pistol, shot at Walker, and somehow others found out about his little misadventure. Let's say via George De M. He is a person of interest now. He moves to NO. Hands out proCastro literature goes to Mexico and returns to Dallas. This may or may not be controlled by others at this time. He obtains a job at the TSBD. This does not require manipulation, he is just there. Now we have a left wing nut, already capable of attempted assassination, in place weeks before the motorcade. This may have required very little or no manipulation to this point. Only knowledge. The trick is, getting Oswald to bring the rifle to work and maybe keeping him somewhere away from watching JFK.

Online Colin Crow

« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 07:19:48 AM »
An even better trick is to get him to bring the rifle as a plant for someone else. When that someone else doesn't eventuate he then realizes he is the someone else so he flees like someone who is at least guilty of something.
I can't believe that Oswald brings the rifle to work in the event that he may have a chance to shoot JFK which is what the WC would have you believe. The fact that BRW was on the same floor as Oswald when he is supposedly working out where best he could get a good shot in is too much left up to chance. Extremely high risk. This is the guy who planned the Walker hit so well that he got away with it.

The way I see it Paul is either he brings the rifle to work that day thinking that there is no way it is to be used for a real assassination attempt. Or he brings part of the rifle to work (ie the disassemble barrel). There is something definitely going on, only he is not aware of the real plan, it has been hijacked by others he is unaware of and probably never knows who.

Offline Lee Johnson

« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 07:29:07 AM »
An even better trick is to get him to bring the rifle as a plant for someone else. When that someone else doesn't eventuate he then realizes he is the someone else so he flees like someone who is at least guilty of something.
I can't believe that Oswald brings the rifle to work in the event that he may have a chance to shoot JFK which is what the WC would have you believe. The fact that BRW was on the same floor as Oswald when he is supposedly working out where best he could get a good shot in is too much left up to chance. Extremely high risk. This is the guy who planned the Walker hit so well that he got away with it.

I think Oswald's bringing his rifle to work on the half chance he'd get a shot at JFK is the most likely scenario. Remember -- there's absolutely no risk if he doesn't shoot. He just takes his curtain rods home, JFK goes to the Trade Mart, and no one is the wiser. So Oswald thinks strategically and waits for a chance, scopes out the sixth floor, and yes, he has to wait until people leave. The most likely scenario is really that simple.

He had to do some planning, but he had too much work in the work that morning to come up with much of an escape plan. He followed his MO from the Walker shooting, walk away, blend in, grab a bus ... and it almost worked. In fact, lots of people still think he's innocent, even though the evidence has him dead to rights. "If you have a shot, take it" is very military-style thinking. That's exactly what he must have been thinking. Yes, much was left to chance. But that's because we're blinded by hindsight and all the facts seem fixed. But looking forward, Oswald looked for a chance and found one.

Offline Lee Johnson

« Reply #20 on: September 05, 2012, 07:34:34 AM »
The way I see it Paul is either he brings the rifle to work that day thinking that there is no way it is to be used for a real assassination attempt. Or he brings part of the rifle to work (ie the disassemble barrel). There is something definitely going on, only he is not aware of the real plan, it has been hijacked by others he is unaware of and probably never knows who.

"Bring your rifle to work, Lee" on the same day the president is passing by and "Give the rifle to us and go wait in the lunchroom" and he can't figure out the real plan? He left money for Marina and his wedding ring behind. I think he might have been clued in something was up.