Author Topic: The Gentle-person's Guide to Forum Spies.  (Read 3816 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: The Gentle-person's Guide to Forum Spies.
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2012, 10:43:00 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Your point is well taken. I just feel that so much time and energy is wasted on insults directed at each other. We can all learn from each other, so why do we pick fights? I personally dont have time for this. I have spent 10 months studying this very complex subject, but am hesitent to share my documentation for fear of creating another controversy. This is a shame! If we all got on board and worked together, we may find some answers. I dont ask that everyone agree, i just want us all to respect conflicting viewpoints and try to learn somthing.

Quite simply put -- CTers follow the evidence given to us by the WC, HSCA and independent researchers, and the LNers follow the *CLAIMS* of the WCR.

That is the whole thing in a NUTshell! 

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2012, 10:44:57 PM »
I have tried to register on the education forum, but they are not accepting new members. I respect a lot of the opinions her, i just wish there wasn/t all the slamming.

IF you can support what you say most CTers will welcome it and learn from it.  Can you?

Whether you can support it or not, IF it says anyone but LHO shot and killed JFK with NO help it will be ATTACKED by the LNers. 

That is the simple truth.

Offline Vestan Reeney

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2012, 12:31:44 PM »
Are you saying most of us are paranoid or not paranoid enough? :tinfoil:

Who mentioned you Paul?

Does that answer your question?  :dman2:

Cheers.

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2014, 01:48:34 AM »
Tom,

YOU need to slow down and chill. I don't call everyone who disagrees with me a "disinfo agent" as you claim. That is a lie. Plain and simple. I do call people who lie about the evidence constantly in an effort to save the claims of the WC "WC defenders", but that is NOT the same as "disinfo agents." Why would you lie like that?

Can you quote me calling anyone a "disinfo agent?"
  I have been called one recently, but I don't call others that.

The ONLY way you could arrive at that conclusion if for YOU to think all WC defenders are disinfo agents. Do you?

Tom Scully has become a red flag to me. This is what he spends his time with here on the board instead of researching JFK's murder. He is obsessed with me in a way a real CTer would not be.

He is not what he claims to be IMO.