Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Betzner Gallery  (Read 747 times)

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

Betzner Gallery
« on: May 08, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »
In the Betzner gallery I found this picture took before the president limousine coming

On left side  ,behind the fence, it can be seen a man with white hair , isn't it strange?  Who was him? did he never query?

I know it was prohibited to be on that place, may be, was he a policeman?

Renzo

JFK Assassination Forum

Betzner Gallery
« on: May 08, 2018, 04:01:31 PM »

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

Re: Betzner Gallery
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2018, 08:06:49 AM »
Is there anyone who can give an answer if some research was done about the individual who appears behind the fence on the picture on my previous post ?

Thank you alot

Renzo

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2018, 06:49:16 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Is there anyone who can give an answer if some research was done about the individual who appears behind the fence on the picture on my previous post ?

Thank you alot

Renzo

The man with the white hair who you refer to in your previous post is probably an actor, an extra, a Cameraman or Director who is moving around the area before the filming of a recreation scene begins.

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2018, 10:49:59 AM »
Thanks for your reply Duncan, but it seems to me a bit strange I don't think a cameramen, because there wasn't a TV camera in that area, only film was done in that area had been the Zapruder film,I know   Lee Bowers, a Warren commission witness, told he saw some guys in that place before the limousine come. Since as was told,  that area may be the place for an other gunmen, I would have searched or investigated about every person could be seen there , Aren't you agree?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thanks for your reply Duncan, but it seems to me a bit strange I don't think a cameramen, because there wasn't a TV camera in that area, only film was done in that area had been the Zapruder film,I know   Lee Bowers, a Warren commission witness, told he saw some guys in that place before the limousine come. Since as was told,  that area may be the place for an other gunmen, I would have searched or investigated about every person could be seen there , Aren't you agree?

Renzo, It's not real, it's a modern recreation Photograph.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2018, 04:05:30 PM »

Offline Renzo Zanzottera

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 07:57:01 AM »
Ops, you are right, it was my big mistake

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2018, 07:57:01 AM »