Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Did Dr Burlkey have evidence stolen from him?  (Read 2218 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Did Dr Burlkey have evidence stolen from him?
« on: May 05, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »
Advertisement
Our next meeting ? Slawson, myself and our mutual friend was at a quieter restaurant on June 19th. I had prepared and sent about thirty pages of documents to both Slawson and our friend, and spent quite a bit of time on research. It was time well spent on my behalf, but I don?t think Slawson dug into them too deeply. In fact, the packet of documents and questions I had sent him was lost in his office somewhere, but we had copies of everything and brought them.
I began by relating two first-hand pieces of information that I had found out. The first was regarding President Kennedy?s personal doctor, George Burkley. I had spoken to a family member of Dr. Burkley?s and they told me some interesting details; Burkley had believed there was indeed a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. There was a dark humor the family remembered, that people had thought that Dr. Burkley had been in possession of Kennedy?s brain, which actually is missing. That seems unlikely, but something very interesting happened. Something relating to the assassination ? something very important ? was stolen from Dr. Burkley as he traveled between airports on his way to Denver. What that item is we will never know. I imagine it had to do with the autopsy records, or perhaps it could even have been a bullet. Through the HSCA records, I obtained a document showing that through his attorney, Dr. Burkley had contacted investigators and claimed he had proof of a conspiracy. This memo to file, from Richard Sprague was never followed-up on, as Sprague was replaced by Robert Blakey who nearly destroyed the investigation. I asked Slawson what he thought of the document, and he wasn?t impressed. My point was, hey, Dr. Burkley was in the motorcade when JFK was shot. He was in Parkland hospital with the body. He was on Air Force 1, and at the hospital at Bethesda. And he had some important evidence stolen from him in the airport. Slawson?s answer was very unusual; he remarked that Burkley should have brought it to the commission. I replied that he must have feared for his reputation and his family, or didn?t trust the commission. Slawson stated that Burkley could have been considered an accessory after the fact for withholding evidence. I found that response less than sincere. I showed him documents that show, in his own handwriting, where Gerald Ford changed the entry location of the bullet in Kennedy?s back (below the shoulder) to higher up on his neck. This was done to change the path of the bullet to conform with the magic bullet theory.

http://www.covertbookreport.com/my-interviews-with-david-slawson-of-the-warren-commission/

JFK Assassination Forum

Did Dr Burlkey have evidence stolen from him?
« on: May 05, 2018, 09:38:30 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Did Dr Burlkey have evidence stolen from him?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2018, 11:51:30 PM »
Our next meeting ? Slawson, myself and our mutual friend was at a quieter restaurant on June 19th. I had prepared and sent about thirty pages of documents to both Slawson and our friend, and spent quite a bit of time on research. It was time well spent on my behalf, but I don?t think Slawson dug into them too deeply. In fact, the packet of documents and questions I had sent him was lost in his office somewhere, but we had copies of everything and brought them.
I began by relating two first-hand pieces of information that I had found out. The first was regarding President Kennedy?s personal doctor, George Burkley. I had spoken to a family member of Dr. Burkley?s and they told me some interesting details; Burkley had believed there was indeed a conspiracy to kill Kennedy. There was a dark humor the family remembered, that people had thought that Dr. Burkley had been in possession of Kennedy?s brain, which actually is missing. That seems unlikely, but something very interesting happened. Something relating to the assassination ? something very important ? was stolen from Dr. Burkley as he traveled between airports on his way to Denver. What that item is we will never know. I imagine it had to do with the autopsy records, or perhaps it could even have been a bullet. Through the HSCA records, I obtained a document showing that through his attorney, Dr. Burkley had contacted investigators and claimed he had proof of a conspiracy. This memo to file, from Richard Sprague was never followed-up on, as Sprague was replaced by Robert Blakey who nearly destroyed the investigation. I asked Slawson what he thought of the document, and he wasn?t impressed. My point was, hey, Dr. Burkley was in the motorcade when JFK was shot. He was in Parkland hospital with the body. He was on Air Force 1, and at the hospital at Bethesda. And he had some important evidence stolen from him in the airport. Slawson?s answer was very unusual; he remarked that Burkley should have brought it to the commission. I replied that he must have feared for his reputation and his family, or didn?t trust the commission. Slawson stated that Burkley could have been considered an accessory after the fact for withholding evidence. I found that response less than sincere. I showed him documents that show, in his own handwriting, where Gerald Ford changed the entry location of the bullet in Kennedy?s back (below the shoulder) to higher up on his neck. This was done to change the path of the bullet to conform with the magic bullet theory.

http://www.covertbookreport.com/my-interviews-with-david-slawson-of-the-warren-commission/

Typical CT codswallop.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 11:55:33 PM »
Typical CT codswallop.

Thanks Tim Clearly he, at best, is on the record as saying he did not want to comment on a conspiracy Beyond that I am not sure if you not willing to consider statements by his family or on the person reporting those statements

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2018, 11:55:33 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 01:41:49 AM »
To: File
March 18, 1977William F. Illig, an attorney from Erie, Pa., contacted me in Philadelphia this date, advising me that he represents Dr. George G. Burkley, Vice Admiral, U.S. Navy retired, who had been the personal physician for presidents Kennedy and Johnson.Mr. Illig stated that he had a luncheon meeting with his client, Dr. Burkley, this date to take up some tax matters. Dr. Burkley advised him that although he, Burkley, had signed the death certificate of President Kennedy in Dallas, he had never been interviewed and that he has information in the Kennedy assassination indicating that others besides Oswald must have participated.Illig advised me that his client is a very quiet, unassuming person, not wanting any publicity whatsoever, but he, Illig, was calling me with his client?s consent and that his client would talk to me in Washington.

Richard Sprague would be replaced as Chief Council of HSCA shortly thereafter