Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's phone call  (Read 13882 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Oswald's phone call
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald's phone call
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's phone call
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 11:09:54 PM »
 To cut to the chase Oswald tried to call a former counter intelligence agent John W Hurt  Who lived very close to Nags Head NC  which was purportedly a training center for intelligence agents wanting to pretend to defect to Russia as US intelligence agents

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-very-important-video-has-been-brought.html

Did I mention the Minox spy camera found on Oswald at the time of his arrest
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:43:18 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
To cut to the chase Oswald tried to call a former counter intelligence agent John W Hurt

Ah yes, now I understand where you're coming from...do you do all your research on UTUBE Mat? Is your 'extensive' knowledge of the assassination built on watching UTUBE vids?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:43:01 PM by Denis Pointing »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »
Ah yes, now I understand where you're coming from...do you do all your research on UTUBE Mat? Is your 'extensive' knowledge of the assassination built on watching UTUBE vids?

I don't claim to have extensive knowledge so maybe you could address the story and not an ad hominem Should I just live in darkness instead of looking for information on sources available to me Are you suggesting everything on YouTube is useless? It would seem like a good forum for experts to come forward and present evidence of various sorts I am wrongheaded in some way?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:51:21 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:52:40 PM »
I don't claim to have extensive knowledge so maybe you could address the story and not an ad hominem Should I just live in darkness instead of looking for information on sources available to me Are you suggesting everything on YouTube is useless It would seem like a good forum for experts to come forward and present evidence of various sorts I am wrongheaded in some way?

I think I kinda did, Matt. Get your info from wherever you please. Enjoy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:52:40 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
 Guys named Grover I find trustworthy Did Fritz not say he wasn't sure whether there was a phone call or not? No one on the record seems to have acknowledged whether the call even happened Oh that lovely wiggle room 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:59:08 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 12:43:43 AM »
Matt ----- This is very interesting and one hell of an eye opening situation . I'm listening to a you tube segment called----Lee Harvey Oswald's final phone call before his assassination.     It is 2hrs. & 11 mins. long and it is very good .

Thanks Matt

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 12:43:43 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 12:49:40 AM »
Matt ----- This is very interesting and one hell of an eye opening situation . I'm listening to a you tube segment called----Lee Harvey Oswald's final phone call before his assassination.     It is 2hrs. & 11 mins. long and it is very good .

Thanks Matt

Thanks Mike The Nags Head stuff potentially ties a lot of things together