Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Oswald's phone call  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Oswald's phone call
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

Oswald's phone call
« on: May 04, 2018, 10:39:49 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Oswald's phone call
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 11:09:54 PM »
 To cut to the chase Oswald tried to call a former counter intelligence agent John W Hurt  Who lived very close to Nags Head NC  which was purportedly a training center for intelligence agents wanting to pretend to defect to Russia as US intelligence agents

http://oswaldinthedoorway.blogspot.com/2017/05/a-very-important-video-has-been-brought.html

Did I mention the Minox spy camera found on Oswald at the time of his arrest
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:43:18 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 11:38:56 PM »
To cut to the chase Oswald tried to call a former counter intelligence agent John W Hurt

Ah yes, now I understand where you're coming from...do you do all your research on UTUBE Mat? Is your 'extensive' knowledge of the assassination built on watching UTUBE vids?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:43:01 PM by Denis Pointing »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 11:45:21 PM »
Ah yes, now I understand where you're coming from...do you do all your research on UTUBE Mat? Is your 'extensive' knowledge of the assassination built on watching UTUBE vids?

I don't claim to have extensive knowledge so maybe you could address the story and not an ad hominem Should I just live in darkness instead of looking for information on sources available to me Are you suggesting everything on YouTube is useless? It would seem like a good forum for experts to come forward and present evidence of various sorts I am wrongheaded in some way?
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:51:21 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:52:40 PM »
I don't claim to have extensive knowledge so maybe you could address the story and not an ad hominem Should I just live in darkness instead of looking for information on sources available to me Are you suggesting everything on YouTube is useless It would seem like a good forum for experts to come forward and present evidence of various sorts I am wrongheaded in some way?

I think I kinda did, Matt. Get your info from wherever you please. Enjoy.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 11:52:40 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 11:54:05 PM »
 Guys named Grover I find trustworthy Did Fritz not say he wasn't sure whether there was a phone call or not? No one on the record seems to have acknowledged whether the call even happened Oh that lovely wiggle room 
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 11:59:08 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2018, 12:43:43 AM »
Matt ----- This is very interesting and one hell of an eye opening situation . I'm listening to a you tube segment called----Lee Harvey Oswald's final phone call before his assassination.     It is 2hrs. & 11 mins. long and it is very good .

Thanks Matt

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 12:49:40 AM »
Matt ----- This is very interesting and one hell of an eye opening situation . I'm listening to a you tube segment called----Lee Harvey Oswald's final phone call before his assassination.     It is 2hrs. & 11 mins. long and it is very good .

Thanks Matt

Thanks Mike The Nags Head stuff potentially ties a lot of things together

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2018, 12:49:40 AM »

Offline Bruce Backlund

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2018, 01:29:36 AM »
Guys named Grover I find trustworthy Did Fritz not say he wasn't sure whether there was a phone call or not? No one on the record seems to have acknowledged whether the call even happened Oh that lovely wiggle room
Matt,
At first thought, I would write it off as just John Hurt being drunk that Saturday night and calling Oswald that evening at the Dallas city jail to tell him off.  However, he certainly would not get through, and why leave his name and 2 phone numbers? The other John Hurt in that NC area code was an auto mechanic in his 20's that was written on the operator's card. If Oswald was making a phone call, there is no doubt the police would eavesdrop on the call. The operator denies she went in the other operator's trash can later and got the info off a slip of paper. She states she was also on the line and listened in to Oswald's request.

Also, I read Abraham Bolden's book. He was a secret service agent working in the Chicago office. He got a teletype message to check out whether they had any files on a John Hurt or John Hurd on Sunday night, November 24th. There was also no secret Oswald tried to call Mr. Abt, an ACLU lawyer, but never got through at Abt was out-of-town that weekend.

Oswald could very well have tried to call Hurt for whatever reason, was denied access by law enforcement and Hurt never even knew about it until much later. Oswald was then DOA. End of problem!
BB

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »
The Raleigh/Hurt Phone Connection

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/Raleigh.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2018, 03:46:01 AM »

Support The Forum - Make A Small Donation