Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor  (Read 14248 times)

Offline Bill Brown

Re: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2018, 03:55:34 AM »
Advertisement
All this verbiage, but NO answer to my question is given. Let's try again.

How long could the prints have been left on the boxes before the assassination?

Already been addressed in this thread.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #48 on: May 28, 2018, 03:55:34 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #49 on: May 28, 2018, 07:30:39 PM »
See:

If some CTers wanted to find an ?expert? to make a bogus fingerprint match, it would be logical to seek out the services of someone who last worked on fingerprint identification several decades before and was now 83 years old. So, it makes sense for a Walt Brown to seek out someone like Nathan Darby to make the identification.

A bit of generalization regarding age. Circumstances vary, but to say one gathers more wisdom with age is not unheard of Whether Darby in particular kept up with technology is not clear from what I see

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:40 PM »
Quoting a Kook who finds no significance in Oswald's prints being found on a Rolling Readers box in the sniper's nest does not advance your position one bit.

And being a kook who does find significance in it doesn't advance your position one bit.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #50 on: May 28, 2018, 11:28:40 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #51 on: May 29, 2018, 01:40:28 AM »
And being a kook who does find significance in it doesn't advance your position one bit.

Hey.  It is what it is.  I'm not the one who makes you a Kook.  You do it all on your own.

Believe in a conspiracy all you wish.  Hell, believe in it 'til the cows come home.  But only a fool would claim that it is insignificant that Oswald's prints were found on that Rolling Readers box inside the sniper's nest; I've already explained why.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 02:36:12 PM »
Hey.  It is what it is.  I'm not the one who makes you a Kook.  You do it all on your own.

Believe in a conspiracy all you wish.  Hell, believe in it 'til the cows come home.  But only a fool would claim that it is insignificant that Oswald's prints were found on that Rolling Readers box inside the sniper's nest; I've already explained why.

It sure would be nice if the LN brigade would ever advance their position with evidence and coherent arguments rather than arrogance and namecalling.  Oh well, one can dream.

This isn't an "explanation" -- it's fallacious reasoning.  You think that an Oswald print found on a box that was by a window somehow demonstrates that Oswald put the box by the window.  Then you think that a box being by a window somehow demonstrates that it was put there to serve as a gun rest.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #52 on: May 29, 2018, 02:36:12 PM »