Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor  (Read 14253 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 10:11:51 PM »
Advertisement
Are you not aware of Lifton? And his theories? Yes, he says all of the shots came from shooters located in front of JFK. Lifton is a pretty major conspiracy author.

Go to, for example, the Deep Politics Forum and do a search for "Lifton" or "body alteration" or "two caskets."

Indeed he is  a major figure Can you provide a quote or something that shows him stating all shots came from the front?

As far as the two caskets? What are we supposed to do just ignore the statements that show two caskets were seen
« Last Edit: May 04, 2018, 10:38:52 PM by Matt Grantham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 10:11:51 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 10:31:33 PM »
From the Mellen article...
Mellen kills the legend. She points out that the two ?experts? who said that fingerprint came from Wallace were not certified identification experts at the time of their claims.
"At the time''...what does that mean?
They weren't licensed?
You don't have a driver's license means you don't know how to drive? :-\
"Kills the legend" [sounds like Gerald Posner there]

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 10:57:20 PM »
We know that JFK was shot from behind in the back ( Ford says he was shot at the base of the back of his neck ) I don't know who shot JFK in the back . Lifton never said anything about JFK not being shot in the back and I didn't either . Lifton talked about the alterations of the frontal neck wound where the Tracheostomy was done at Parkland and when JFK got to Bethesda , the neck wound looked huge like it was an exit wound. The top of the head was made to look like it was all blown out . Nobody saw that at Parkland . I never said that Wallace shot JFK . We talked about Darby's ID. of the fingerprint of Wallace .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 10:57:20 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2018, 12:08:17 AM »
In his book "Best Evidence", David Lifton says that the wounds on JFK were all altered to make them appear as if the shooters were located behind him. In reality, Lifton says, all of the shooters of JFK were situated in front of him. No one, he says, fired a shot from behind JFK.

These alterations included creating "two false entry wounds" to the rear of JFK's body, one to the back of the head and another to his upper back. Both were done, again, to make it appear that JFK was shot from behind.

Additionally, the alterations also included enlarging the neck wound and the head wound on the right side of JFK's head to make them appear to be exit wounds.

Again, this is all explicitly stated in his book.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »
In his book "Best Evidence", David Lifton says that the wounds on JFK were all altered to make them appear as if the shooters were located behind him. In reality, Lifton says, all of the shooters of JFK were situated in front of him. No one, he says, fired a shot from behind JFK.

These alterations included creating "two false entry wounds" to the rear of JFK's body, one to the back of the head and another to his upper back. Both were done, again, to make it appear that JFK was shot from behind.

Additionally, the alterations also included enlarging the neck wound and the head wound on the right side of JFK's head to make them appear to be exit wounds.

Again, this is all explicitly stated in his book.

OK thanks Steve That seems pretty ridiculous on his part I am not sure how he would explain Tague being hit from a bullet from the front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2018, 12:14:57 AM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2018, 12:24:39 AM »

OK thanks Steve That seems pretty ridiculous on his part I am not sure how he would explain Tague being hit from a bullet from the front

It is ridiculous. It doesn't explain the back entrance wound on Connally either.

Why would anyone go through such a convoluted plot? Shoot JFK from the Grassy Knoll and then go through all of these alterations - the films, steal the body, alter the wounds - to make it appear he was shot from behind?

All of this done BEFORE they could know that other films wouldn't expose their conspiracy?

And how about letting the doctors at Parkland examine JFK? Wouldn't the conspirators need to control them? To prevent them from exposing their act? Apparently the conspirators planned all of this but forgot to control what those doctors would see?

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2018, 12:43:26 AM »
It is ridiculous. It doesn't explain the back entrance wound on Connally either.

And how about letting the doctors at Parkland examine JFK? Wouldn't the conspirators need to control them? To prevent them from exposing their act? Apparently the conspirators planned all of this but forgot to control what those doctors would see?

This is an area of speculation of course, but I would think they believed if they controlled the autopsy, and  the media, that would be enough to either override the doctors opinions, or to keep that information out of the mainstream reporting Also it is possible that they fully expected to kill him with shots from behind , but when that failed it was a last resort to have the final shot from the front

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2018, 12:43:26 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #23 on: May 06, 2018, 09:12:15 AM »
I guess a partial palm print would not be good enough to convict someone as well

It would be somewhat questionable, especially coming from a box in a warehouse, that had been stored elsewhere, and shipped place to place, and handled by numerous persons. Just not very evidentiary valuable for me. As for the fingerprint, how was it known from which finger? In any event, I recall watching a video re:Mr Darby's analysis, and I recall some questions that I would have to answer for myself before even concluding a possible match.