Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor  (Read 14250 times)

Offline Mike Orr

Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« on: May 04, 2018, 05:30:47 AM »
Advertisement
    Nathan Darby , concluded that previously unidentified fingerprints taken from cartons on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository on November 22, 1963 , were those of Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace , a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Johnson . ( see Fair Play #23 , July-August , 1998 )
     Darby's identification was made "blindly" ---that is , without his knowing the identity of Wallace , or of the implications of naming him. After making the ID and learning all that was involved, however, Mr. Darby stuck to his conclusions . It was a 14 point match.
     Based on my comparison , I conclude that the unknown person to me who produced the inked fingerprint Exhibit Dan #3 produced the latent print Exhibit Dan #4, and produced the print in space #10 on exhibit Dan #5.

whokilledjfk.net/malcolm_wallace.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« on: May 04, 2018, 05:30:47 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 07:53:29 PM »
I believe that JoanMellen concluded that the fingerprint was not that of Malcom Wallace. I tend to agree, at least that it is not conclusive. Mr Wallace died in an automobile accident in 1971, in EastTexas.

http://jfkfacts.org/new-look-lbj-joan-mellen-debunks-mac-wallace-myth/

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 08:18:02 PM »
 It made sense that the supposed print of Wallace's made for good way to influence LBJ

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 08:18:02 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 08:35:56 PM »
It made sense that the supposed print of Wallace's made for good way to influence LBJ

What is the evidence that a supposed print of Wallace influenced LBJ?

From what I've read this alleged match of the print wasn't made until 1998 when a conspiracy researcher, Walt Brown, announced the discovery. LBJ died in 1973.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 08:38:37 PM »
What would make Joan Mellen an expert on fingerprints ? I believe that Nathan Darby did his work on finding a 14 point match on a print that turned out to be the small finger fingerprint of Malcolm Wallace. Darby's identification was made " blindly "---that is , without his knowing the identity of Wallace .

https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster68/lob68-mac-wallacepdf

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2018, 08:38:37 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2018, 08:51:22 PM »
What is the evidence that a supposed print of Wallace influenced LBJ?

From what I've read this alleged match of the print wasn't made until 1998 when a conspiracy researcher, Walt Brown, announced the discovery. LBJ died in 1973.

I suppose the idea would have been that the print existed in the files, and that it could have been used against LBJ regardless of whether it was publicly available information at that time

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 08:54:21 PM »
Not that I am an expert, but I viewed a film about Mr Darby's "conclusion", and I must say, if I were on a jury, I just don't believe I could "rely" on said finding that it, just one finger, was solid as an indication that Mr Wallace had been on the TSBD 6th floor on 11/22/'63. And, said finding was, I believe over 20 years after the death of MalcolmWallace.But, to each their own, and so it goes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2018, 08:54:21 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2018, 09:06:23 PM »
Not that I am an expert, but I viewed a film about Mr Darby's "conclusion", and I must say, if I were on a jury, I just don't believe I could "rely" on said finding that it, just one finger, was solid as an indication that Mr Wallace had been on the TSBD 6th floor on 11/22/'63. And, said finding was, I believe over 20 years after the death of MalcolmWallace.But, to each their own, and so it goes.

I guess a partial palm print would not be good enough to convict someone as well