Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor  (Read 14420 times)

Offline Denis Pointing

Re: Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »
Advertisement

Your requiring the clearance of a  "100% Certainty" Bar also might explain why OJ walked away. With the passage of time comes a degree of uncertainty regarding any matter. Whether it be inside a court of law or inside a mind = remembrance. This goes with the territory and has to be duly accepted. To the question of whether 1 single fingerprint can convict someone, as Dick Martin used to say, "You bet your sweet bippy".

Royell, instead of rambling on about O.J. Simpson, the passage of time, inside a mind = remembrance, blah blah, just post something, anything that shows I'm wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2018, 09:24:46 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2018, 10:10:22 PM »

Are YOU Now wanting to run away from your opinion above?

Out of respect for this forum, I intend to remain polite. That said, from what do I "Now want to run away from"? I was discussing a "specific finger print" that to me lacks evidentiary value, for a "specific accusation", and referenced a previous post to indicate a basis for a conclusion.

Your post sir, indicates a desire to start an argument, well beyond a simple disagreement. However, our discussion is now complete.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »
Of course if you tie in Darby's identification "blindly" of a small fingerprint of Malcolm Wallace then you would be bringing Lyndon Baines Johnson into the mix of the JFK Assassination as Wallace was a hitman who tookl out problems that LBJ needed to have "taken out". Wallace was supposed to have been working in California at the time of the assassination , so that was a hell of a shot, as was the shot that Lee Harvey Oswald made from the break room inside the TSBD . The War Machine took off " Big Time " after JFK was murdered in Dallas and it hasn't even started to slow down. War=Money ! It's a very sad state of affairs !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 06:20:52 PM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 10:42:53 PM »
Royell, it's not as simple as that. To positively link a fingerprint to a suspect you need a certain number of identical marks (14 rings a bell but that may be wrong) Darby claims to have identified, (whatever) the number of identical marks needed for a positive ID, but other fingerprint experts disagree with him. If there were more fingerprints available for comparison then the experts could reach a consensus but there isn't. Larry's correct, a court would never convict a suspect on just one controversial fingerprint, a defence lawyer would just pull it apart. The 'Wallace' print is certainly tantalising but like so much in this case 100% certainty is out of reach.

How many points of identification were found on the magic palmprint?

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »
Not Wallace.

Mytton has a habit of thinking that colored blobs painted on low-res blurry images are enough to prove that he is correct.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2018, 10:45:53 PM »

Offline Denis Pointing

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2018, 10:05:36 PM »
How many points of identification were found on the magic palmprint?

Eleven, John:

Before you ask I have no idea if that's enough for a positive ID in a court of law, sorry.

« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 10:38:25 PM by Denis Pointing »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »
Ten, John:

Before you ask I have no idea if that's enough for a positive ID, sorry.

Actually it's the partial palmprint that was allegedly lifted from the rifle that I was referring to.  I don't find Oswald's prints being on boxes where he works to be significant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2018, 10:10:40 PM »

Offline Bill Brown

« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2018, 07:12:40 AM »
Actually it's the partial palmprint that was allegedly lifted from the rifle that I was referring to.  I don't find Oswald's prints being on boxes where he works to be significant.

You would find it significant if you knew the evidence, regarding Oswald's prints on the boxes.