JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate > JFK Assassination Discussion & Debate

Malcolm Wallace's fingerprint from carton on 6th floor

(1/11) > >>

Mike Orr:
    Nathan Darby , concluded that previously unidentified fingerprints taken from cartons on the 6th floor of the Texas School Book Depository on November 22, 1963 , were those of Malcolm E. "Mac" Wallace , a convicted killer with ties to Lyndon Johnson . ( see Fair Play #23 , July-August , 1998 )
     Darby's identification was made "blindly" ---that is , without his knowing the identity of Wallace , or of the implications of naming him. After making the ID and learning all that was involved, however, Mr. Darby stuck to his conclusions . It was a 14 point match.
     Based on my comparison , I conclude that the unknown person to me who produced the inked fingerprint Exhibit Dan #3 produced the latent print Exhibit Dan #4, and produced the print in space #10 on exhibit Dan #5.

whokilledjfk.net/malcolm_wallace.htm

Larry Trotter:
I believe that JoanMellen concluded that the fingerprint was not that of Malcom Wallace. I tend to agree, at least that it is not conclusive. Mr Wallace died in an automobile accident in 1971, in EastTexas.

http://jfkfacts.org/new-look-lbj-joan-mellen-debunks-mac-wallace-myth/

Matt Grantham:
 It made sense that the supposed print of Wallace's made for good way to influence LBJ

Steve M. Galbraith:

--- Quote from: Matt Grantham on May 04, 2018, 08:18:02 PM --- It made sense that the supposed print of Wallace's made for good way to influence LBJ

--- End quote ---

What is the evidence that a supposed print of Wallace influenced LBJ?

From what I've read this alleged match of the print wasn't made until 1998 when a conspiracy researcher, Walt Brown, announced the discovery. LBJ died in 1973.

Mike Orr:
What would make Joan Mellen an expert on fingerprints ? I believe that Nathan Darby did his work on finding a 14 point match on a print that turned out to be the small finger fingerprint of Malcolm Wallace. Darby's identification was made " blindly "---that is , without his knowing the identity of Wallace .

https://www.lobster-magazine.co.uk/free/lobster68/lob68-mac-wallacepdf

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version