Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 9/11/MLK/RFK  (Read 35091 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: 9/11/MLK/RFK
« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »
Advertisement
Tim I do not find your link very compelling It seems like we are to believe it is all just a lack of understanding somehow and almost suggesting something like it is impossible for money to go missing period This isn't an issue that I am very interested in and its only significance here is whether it had significance as a big problem worth hiding  Whether Rumsfeld was wrong about it is not the point in my opinion

Nonetheless

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/

Matt, where is the compelling evidence that 2.3 Trillion dollars was ever missing?

BTW, I don't find the blog article that you linked to very compelling.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 05, 2018, 03:40:14 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #65 on: June 05, 2018, 03:58:23 AM »
Matt, where is the compelling evidence that 2.3 Trillion dollars was ever missing?

BTW, I don't find the blog article that you linked to very compelling.

Tim As I said in terms of the context we are looking at in regard to 9/11 all that matters is that was Rumsfeld's statement and it was potentially rather newsworthy. Maybe that is all I should say on the issue

Catherine Austin Fitz is at least a person of some status
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 04:03:00 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2018, 11:07:50 PM »
 I was just thinking about the idea of wings breaking off of the plane at impact with the facade and then supposedly following the rest of the plane threw the hole. The problem I am having is if the wings do not penetrate and they break off their forward momentum would seem to be near zero at that point  If they snapped, and they had to snap to become near parallel with the path of the fuselage they have lost forward momentum It seems pretty obvious in my mind they should be laying outside the facade Also since the right wing hits first it seems unlikely that the pull created on the rest of the plane from the right wing break off would have altered the course of the remaining portion of the plane considerably to the right

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2018, 11:07:50 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #67 on: June 07, 2018, 04:53:24 AM »
    No jet hit the Pentagon !

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2018, 06:00:29 PM »
 I just recently checked out Barbara Honeggers hew You Tube presentation on the Pentagon Lots of stuff I had never heard about I recently joined what seems to be the best Truther group Facebook page and had a long debate with someone there He of course broke down into name calling and that I was brainwashed etc I suppose I play a bit of a game in such debates to get these people to crack, but they virtually breakdown Also you continuously see the I can't answer your question but you need to read a report that has the answers phenomenon I leave the link for you if your interested

In this debate the big blue tarp that I remember seeing on the TV on 9/11 and thinking it seemed a bit odd along with the line of people picking up evidence But you put that together and it make more sense that they likely snuck out plane parts with this tarp and pony show I was very slow to become truly suspicious of any kind of conspiracy at first Even after I believed in the conspiracy and then first heard about the demolition theory, I was no way, that's crazy In retrospect I know am amazed I would have ever believed those buildings came down the way they did

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2204686781/permalink/10155343797881782/?comment_id=10155357038841782&reply_comment_id=10155359130436782&notif_id=1528329921095205&notif_t=group_comment_mention&ref=notif

http://www.rense.com/general70/tarp.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2018, 06:00:29 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #69 on: June 08, 2018, 12:29:04 AM »
Matt , thanks for turning me on to Barbara Honeggers video . A lot of very important material from the Pentagon on 9/11 was brought out by her . People don't want to believe in certain things that happened back on 9/11 but there are so many lies about what happened that day. Thanks Matt , Great Video !

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2018, 12:50:49 AM »
Mike Your Welcome It's nice to have an intelligent person somebody interested in it

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 08, 2018, 12:50:49 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2018, 01:56:56 AM »
This is just FWIW; I'm not saying this is so, I am saying it's in the news.

Iran Admits To Facilitating 9/11 Terror Attacks
Adam Kredo

BY:  June 8, 2018 6:03 pm

Iranian officials, in a first, have admitted to facilitating the 9/11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. by secretly aiding the free travel of al Qaeda operatives who eventually went on to fly commercial airliners into the Twin Towers in New York City, according to new remarks from a senior Iranian official.

Mohammad-Javad Larijani, an international affairs assistant in the Iran's judiciary, disclosed in Farsi-language remarks broadcast on Iran's state-controlled television that Iranian intelligence officials secretly helped provide the al Qaeda attackers with passage and gave them refuge in the Islamic Republic, according to an English translation published by Al Arabiya.

"Our government agreed not to stamp the passports of some of them because they were on transit flights for two hours, and they were resuming their flights without having their passports stamped. However their movements were under the complete supervision of the Iranian intelligence," Larijani was quoted as saying.

Read more at: http://freebeacon.com/national-security/iran-admits-facilitating-9-11-terror-attacks/

FWIW as well, a US court found Iran guilty of being behind 911:

http://www.iran911case.com/