Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 9/11/MLK/RFK  (Read 30833 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: 9/11/MLK/RFK
« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2018, 05:51:47 AM »
Advertisement
Tim   

I'm having a hard time finding where the 2.3 Trillion dollars could be accounted for. The DOD had until last year (2017) to be audit ready . The DOD has never been audited unless they made their deadline last year. I think when you have 2.3 Trillion dollars unaccounted for then you don't have a clue where your money has gone or what it was used for. Penn Square Bank tried this same type of accounting several years ago and a lot of people lost their ASS . I've been hearing this debunked excuse for a long time so I don't think we will be closing this inquiry anytime soon . The pentagon did not have to worry about cooking the books ! They had never been audited ...

I heard some information that the number went up to about 5 trillion I am not sure if this was a reassessment from what was missing prior to 9/11 or more that disappeared afterwards

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: June 04, 2018, 05:51:47 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #57 on: June 04, 2018, 05:52:31 PM »
         Matt

There is a very good you tube segment from an Eye Witness who was in the last World Trade Center
     Tower 1 before it was hit and he looked up and out his window after Tower 2 was hit. He did not see what hit Tower 2. He was very surprised to see molten steel coming out of the building . We do know that Thermate (a mixture of thermite & other oxidizing agents used as filling for incendiary munitions) was found.

you tube------- David Long , 9/11 Eyewitness

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2018, 11:08:30 PM »
The hole itself does not represent the entirety of the crash site. Not all of the aircraft and its contents ended up in that hole after the explosive results of the impact had settled, nor would it be expected to.

Tim We do see a hole identified as the main crash site, but virtually nothing is there Yes material and bodies could no doubt be thrown a good distance from the site, but you would certainly expect the majority of wreckage to be at the site imo

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: June 04, 2018, 11:08:30 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #59 on: June 05, 2018, 02:07:07 AM »
They say a jetliner actually went through the Pentagon E Ring  , and then through D Ring  and ended up making a hole through C Ring  !!!     The two , said to be jetliners , cut into the Twin Towers like a knife through butter and of course through all the ruble at ground Zero a man came up to a detective and handed him a passport and then ran off. The FBI agent Dan Coleman explains that the passport was that of one of the supposed 19 hijackers whose name was Satam Al Suqami.

911blogger.com/news/2001-11-14/fbi-agent-dan-coleman-explains-how-passport-911-hijacker 

Captain Jim Ingledue, shift safety officer of the Virginia Beach Fire Dept, said Monday he found amidst the rubble at the Pentagon , two days after 9/11, the perfectly clean and unblemished California ID card of Suzanne Calley, 42, one of the alleged victims killed aboard Flight 77 .

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2018, 02:33:52 AM »
They say a jetliner actually went through the Pentagon E Ring  , and then through D Ring  and ended up making a hole through C Ring  !!!     The two , said to be jetliners , cut into the Twin Towers like a knife through butter and of course through all the ruble at ground Zero a man came up to a detective and handed him a passport and then ran off. The FBI agent Dan Coleman explains that the passport was that of one of the supposed 19 hijackers whose name was Satam Al Suqami.

911blogger.com/news/2001-11-14/fbi-agent-dan-coleman-explains-how-passport-911-hijacker 

Captain Jim Ingledue, shift safety officer of the Virginia Beach Fire Dept, said Monday he found amidst the rubble at the Pentagon , two days after 9/11, the perfectly clean and unblemished California ID card of Suzanne Calley, 42, one of the alleged victims killed aboard Flight 77 .

Indeed the final exit hole of the C ring seems hard to explain since nothing appears to have exited said hole

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: June 05, 2018, 02:33:52 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #61 on: June 05, 2018, 02:40:06 AM »
Tim   

I'm having a hard time finding where the 2.3 Trillion dollars could be accounted for. The DOD had until last year (2017) to be audit ready . The DOD has never been audited unless they made their deadline last year. I think when you have 2.3 Trillion dollars unaccounted for then you don't have a clue where your money has gone or what it was used for. Penn Square Bank tried this same type of accounting several years ago and a lot of people lost their ASS . I've been hearing this debunked excuse for a long time so I don't think we will be closing this inquiry anytime soon . The pentagon did not have to worry about cooking the books ! They had never been audited ...

https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-rumsfeld-says-2-3-trillion-missing-from-the-pentagon.t165/

"The money was not missing, just not tracked to acceptable accounting standards. Eventually the accountants sorted out how it was spent and they updated their records."

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2018, 03:23:24 AM »
https://www.metabunk.org/debunked-rumsfeld-says-2-3-trillion-missing-from-the-pentagon.t165/

"The money was not missing, just not tracked to acceptable accounting standards. Eventually the accountants sorted out how it was spent and they updated their records."

Tim I do not find your link very compelling It seems like we are to believe it is all just a lack of understanding somehow and almost suggesting something like it is impossible for money to go missing period This isn't an issue that I am very interested in and its only significance here is whether it had significance as a big problem worth hiding  Whether Rumsfeld was wrong about it is not the point in my opinion

Nonetheless

http://www.investmentwatchblog.com/29-trillion-dollars-missing-from-pentagon-trump-calls-for-audit/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 05, 2018, 03:23:24 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #63 on: June 05, 2018, 03:36:45 AM »
All they saw at Shanksville Pennsylvania was a hole in the ground. The Coroner of that county left after 20 minutes . No bodies , no blood , no plane.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b89_1378392429