Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 9/11/MLK/RFK  (Read 30818 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: 9/11/MLK/RFK
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »
Advertisement
Thank you for trying to assist me with the quote function and i agree it is a problem At the same time this tred is so fragmented i am not sure it is a good place to practice For the moment I just want to address this

DeMartini and Skilling did NOT make clear claims that they were as good as certain it would withstand a fully fueled Boeing 767 jetliner traveling at full speed.

I assume you are relying on the term at full speed as "an operative term" that was missing from their statements?  Are saying the Feb 3 1964 is not authored by Skilling? Full speed is certainly cited in that paper

By "Feb 3 1964" I assume you mean the White Paper that you referred to previously. Without seeing the White Paper itself, I cannot comment on it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2018, 09:48:57 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #25 on: June 03, 2018, 03:22:23 AM »
There are many who feel that the 4 jets crashing on 9/11 was a False Flag operation that had nothing to do with hijackers or Osama Bin Laden . Not one jet engine was found at any of the four crash sights . The Twin Towers and Bldng. 7 all fell at free fall speed ( 9 to 10 seconds ). The so-called jet that hit the Pentagon at first left about a 15 to 17 foot hole until the collapse of the surrounding area.

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 03:58:56 AM »
There are many who feel that the 4 jets crashing on 9/11 was a False Flag operation that had nothing to do with hijackers or Osama Bin Laden . Not one jet engine was found at any of the four crash sights . The Twin Towers and Bldng. 7 all fell at free fall speed ( 9 to 10 seconds ). The so-called jet that hit the Pentagon at first left about a 15 to 17 foot hole until the collapse of the surrounding area.

If you haven't already you should watch the History Channel Documentary "The Road to 911" especially the last few episodes. In the end the FBI agents accuse the CIA of helping the terrorists. It is stated the reason why we needed to attack Iraq is because there is not enough places to bomb in Afghanistan. The biggest question is the part where the CIA financially broke Bin Laden, he then winds up in a cave in Afghanistan supposedly financing terrorists with no money. At any rate the history that led to 911 is interesting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: June 03, 2018, 03:58:56 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #27 on: June 03, 2018, 04:03:58 AM »
 I agree the whole is smaller Those who argue for a larger hole seem to be referring  a fifty area where you see damage but not a continuous span where all the supporting posts and other facial components are intact at intervals along the way This whole does not seem to be a hole in the common sense, certainly not the type of wholes we see at WTC which shows the clear outline of the plane, As far as the wing folding, well I don't believe there were previous examples of this phenomenon nor were the wings found inside the building

Good point about the engines. I though there was a story about an engine that was discovered right at the bottom of one of the towers before the collapse The story was quite fishy, and included witness who claimed trucks pulled up to the area with some tarps or something to hide their activity I can't find it know, and sense the 9/11 community has no way of talking to one another I may give up on it

No black boxes being found is also a stark anomaly to say the least If one says nothing else about 9/11 is that virtually every expectation on could have had both regarding the people involved but the way objects behaved as well

Have you ever looked at the Ace Baker stuff? I would not even consider it until a couple of years ago, but will save my opinion for now

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 04:40:53 AM »
Why wasn't one single black box recovered from any of the crashes on 9/11? Because? you aren?t paying attention.

Both recorders were recovered from Flight 77, right at the point it hit the outer wall of the Pentagon and disintegrated. All data was recovered from the flight data recorder?s solid state drive, but the magnetic tape in the cockpit voice recorder was, well, this:

Continued at: https://www.forbes.com/sites/quora/2017/02/13/why-wasnt-one-single-black-box-recovered-from-any-of-the-crashes-on-911/#e3810191be3b

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: June 03, 2018, 04:40:53 AM »

Offline Richard Rubio

« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2018, 04:42:10 AM »
There is pretty compelling information that Saddam was committing genocide against the Kurds, that's not why we went in there; but I do think we should always fight genocide when we can, "Never Again".

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 05:01:35 AM »

Yes I was aware that flight 77 recorder was found, but then I googled some link titled by Forbes that said why were none of the Black Boxes found on the four planes and somehow imagined there was a difference in term flight recorder and black box A faux pas for sure

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: June 03, 2018, 05:01:35 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #31 on: June 03, 2018, 06:01:57 AM »

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/conspiracy/q0265.shtml