Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: 9/11/MLK/RFK  (Read 7530 times)

Offline Michael Clark

Re: 9/11/MLK/RFK
« Reply #90 on: August 29, 2019, 02:04:36 AM »
Thomas You chose to take the low road of nonsense awhile back, and now you are not even open to new ways of insulting one another. Disappointing

Yup. Thatís good. Right there; thatís real good.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #91 on: August 29, 2019, 02:23:29 AM »
Matt,

Have you googled "william binney" "tim leonard" simultaneously, yet?

(You'll find several articles to choose from.)

--  MWT   ;)

Usually prefer someone making a claim at least gives a sentence or two summary of what they are claiming. then one can look to see those points reflected in the links

Against my better judgement I looked at them anyway I looked at them anyway. Nothing there about any connection to Binney any assessment of VIPS main concerns about download speeds etc. Tim Leonard may be some disinfo agent, I have no idea But what the hell is he supposed to do with Binney
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 02:32:38 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #92 on: August 29, 2019, 02:34:54 AM »

Hey Micheal, I can tell you are all too familiar with this road. I think I see my exit dead ahead. Maybe see you around some day with someone who actually discusses things

Offline Matt Grantham

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #94 on: August 29, 2019, 03:39:01 AM »
Usually prefer someone making a claim at least gives a sentence or two summary of what they are claiming. then one can look to see those points reflected in the links

Against my better judgement I looked at them anyway I looked at them anyway. Nothing there about any connection to Binney any assessment of VIPS main concerns about download speeds etc. Tim Leonard may be some disinfo agent, I have no idea But what the hell is he supposed to do with Binney

Matt,

Do you identify with the person calling himself restless94110 in this article?

Are you restless94110 ?

LOL

I love some of the comments others made to his little essay, "The Binney Retraction Is Untrue".

Did you read the article when it showed up at the top of your google search "hit list," and all of the other articles it "links" to, as well?

(Didn't think so.)

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20180802/07182740351/as-dnc-hacked-itself-conspiracy-theory-collapses-key-backer-claim-exposed-as-uk-troll.shtml

--  MWT   ;)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 05:41:34 AM by Thomas Graves »

Offline Michael Clark

« Reply #95 on: August 29, 2019, 03:47:32 AM »
Thomas You chose to take the low road of nonsense awhile back, and now you are not even open to new ways of insulting one another. Disappointing

Hey Micheal, I can tell you are all too familiar with this road. I think I see my exit dead ahead. Maybe see you around some day with someone who actually discusses things

Yes, Iíll look out for you. If we see them come for Thomas, perhaps weíll vouch for him, a bit. I wouldnít want to see them rough him up too much.

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #96 on: August 29, 2019, 06:36:50 AM »
Thomas, You chose to take the low road of nonsense awhile back ...

Matt,

What "low road of nonsense" are you referring to?

Care to be specific?

Can you, even?

--  MWT   ;)

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #97 on: August 29, 2019, 01:36:24 PM »
Matt,

What "low road of nonsense" are you referring to?

Care to be specific?

Can you, even?

--  MWT   ;)

Yo make a good point since their was an implication that at one time you were interested in discussing objective facts instead of your obsession with innuendo and outright slander. So yes in retrospect there was turning to the low road.

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #98 on: August 29, 2019, 01:40:22 PM »
Matt,

I love some of the comments others made to his little essay, "The Binney Retraction Is Untrue".

--  MWT   ;)

You do understand your blanket proclamations are meaningless. Do you even know how to make a true argument with supporting evidence? Here is a clue, it requires more than meaningless proclamations and posting links See ya

Online Thomas Graves

« Reply #99 on: August 29, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
You do understand your blanket proclamations are meaningless. Do you even know how to make a true argument with supporting evidence? Here is a clue, it requires more than meaningless proclamations and posting links See ya

Matt,

Articles like the one I posted above oftentimes make my arguments for me more effectively and with more authority than I can, and they do it much quicker than I can, too.

Question:  Are you afraid to reveal your "sources" on ... anything?

Question:  Why do you always run away when you're losing?

--  MWT   ;)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 10:19:09 PM by Thomas Graves »

Mobile View