Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !  (Read 29575 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !
« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »
Advertisement
What else were the employees talking about just before heading down to the police station. The weather for the weekend?

That doesn't answer my question.  Where did you get the idea that Frazier heard that shots had been fired from the building, heard a rifle had been found in the building, and heard that Oswald had disappeared from the scene and the police were looking for him, BEFORE he left?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: May 03, 2018, 11:24:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: May 03, 2018, 11:43:35 PM »
Only Oswald left the building and left the plaza immediately. No one can give me the name of anyone else who definitely did so as well.

Bull again.  Rob has posted these names several times:

Gloria Jean Holt
Sharon Simmons Nelson
Bonnie Richey
Carolyn Arnold
Mrs. Donald Baker
Judy Marie Johnson
Ms. Stella Mae Jacob
Charles Givens
Virginia H. Barnum
Vida Lee Whatley

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2018, 02:41:46 AM »
If Officer Baker and Mr. Truly passed by an assassin who murdered the President and immediately tried to leave the building, they would have met such a person near the stairs and near the second floor. Perhaps on the first floor. Perhaps on the third. But near there.

The only person Officer Baker and Mr. Truly near this location just happened to be Oswald.

SENATOR COOPER - Did you see anyone else while you were in the building, other than this man you have identified later as Oswald, and Mr. Truly?
 Mr. BAKER - On the first floor there were two men. As we came through the main doorway to the elevators, I remember as we tried to get on the elevators I remember two men, one was sitting on this side and another one between 20 or 30 feet away from us looking at us.
 Mr. DULLES - Were they white men?
 Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: May 04, 2018, 02:41:46 AM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #91 on: May 05, 2018, 05:16:00 AM »
Didn't they also say that everyone was fingerprinted who worked there and there prints were checked against all prints on the sixth floor . We know there were no prints on the Mauser or the ( carcano )until the inked up LHO at the morgue.  Apparently not everyone was fingerprinted because several of the employees were not around or in the bldg. when No Roll Call wasn't performed.