Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo  (Read 64053 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo
« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »
Advertisement
If you take that van into consideration, there are good chances that the pictures were taken in the same garage while the limo moved from one spot to another so there are at least four photos from that garage (same garage, two limo positions).
Is there a record on where the White House Garage is/was? I was trying to find it on the White House plan but no GARAGE anywhere. Suppose it was outside White House complex? Any other pictures of the White House garage?
And here is the MOST interesting part: if bellow two pictures were taken in the same garage (based on the van and hat on the wall), note the mud on the back wheel!!!
Limo was drove in in front of the van, no mud on the back wheel:

Then it was driven who knows where outside the garage and when drove back in the same garage on the different spot, there is mud on the back wheel:

There is not much importance on the mud but who knows what was done with the limo considering proper investigation and evidence collection.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #232 on: September 21, 2018, 10:50:22 AM »

Offline Mark Connors

« Reply #233 on: September 21, 2018, 12:57:12 PM »
Yeah, that's what I thought.

Amazing.  Provide nothing and then just claim you already provided it.  Just like the evidence in the JFK case.  Clearly.

I can't link the conversation, because it was prior to the recent forum crash. But you made reference that the package in BWF's back seat is a few inches away from BWF, when it, in fact, would have been closer to a few feet. Dishonesty is your MO.

You stated something, and when someone calls you out on your dishonesty you start your twisting.

Dishonesty at its finest.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2018, 02:42:14 PM »
And here is the MOST interesting part: if bellow two pictures were taken in the same garage (based on the van and hat on the wall), note the mud on the back wheel!!!
Limo was drove in in front of the van, no mud on the back wheel:

Then it was driven who knows where outside the garage and when drove back in the same garage on the different spot, there is mud on the back wheel:

There is not much importance on the mud but who knows what was done with the limo considering proper investigation and evidence collection.

A perfect example of the FBI ineptness is their "examination" of the JFK Limo. The Official Photos taken of the JFK Limo immediately following the assassination were taken with the Front Visors in the DOWN position. As we know, the Limo traveled down Elm St with the Front Visors in the UP position/portions of which extended Above the Limo Windshield. When we see those Visors in the Official Photos, we are seeing the side of the visors which faced Outward as the Limo traveled down Elm St. Those photos give us No Idea as to the condition of the side of the Visors that were facing the Inside of the JFK Limo as the "Flurry" of shells and "Sawdust" material rained down on ASAIC Kellerman and the entire front section of the Limo.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #234 on: September 21, 2018, 02:42:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #235 on: September 21, 2018, 05:19:16 PM »
I can't link the conversation, because it was prior to the recent forum crash. But you made reference that the package in BWF's back seat is a few inches away from BWF, when it, in fact, would have been closer to a few feet. Dishonesty is your MO.

You stated something, and when someone calls you out on your dishonesty you start your twisting.

Dishonesty at its finest.

Oh brother....and you guys accuse me of nitpicking.  Yes, I underestimated the distance.  How does that make me "dishonest"?Now can you explain how that makes a difference in Frazier's ability to see how much of the back seat the package took up?

Compare that with somebody who knowingly makes a false statement like "the rifle in the backyard photo was proven to be C2766".

Offline Mark Connors

« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2018, 06:11:22 PM »
Oh brother....and you guys accuse me of nitpicking.  Yes, I underestimated the distance.  How does that make me "dishonest"?Now can you explain how that makes a difference in Frazier's ability to see how much of the back seat the package took up?

Compare that with somebody who knowingly makes a false statement like "the rifle in the backyard photo was proven to be C2766".

The dishonesty bit comes in when you are challenged on an exaggeration to make a point, but refuse to admit it at the time.

But, thank you, for acknowledging it now.

As much as I would like to discuss the other questions and statements above, I think we should stop the thread highjack here.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #236 on: September 21, 2018, 06:11:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #237 on: September 21, 2018, 07:30:34 PM »

The elevation of the windshield crack pattern (and its proximity to the rear-view mirror) "varies" because of perspective and camera angle.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2018, 08:33:05 PM »
The dishonesty bit comes in when you are challenged on an exaggeration to make a point, but refuse to admit it at the time.

But, thank you, for acknowledging it now.

As much as I would like to discuss the other questions and statements above, I think we should stop the thread highjack here.

I think I acknowledged it at the time too, but whatevs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #238 on: September 21, 2018, 08:33:05 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #239 on: September 13, 2021, 09:06:00 PM »
Bobby Hargis was splattered with blood and brain matter and he was behind and left of the rear of JFK's limo .