Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo  (Read 61729 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo
« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2018, 09:16:07 AM »
Advertisement
Clearly the first 3 photos don't show cracks. 

Picture bellow clearly show the crack.

This one also.

On a third picture we do not see the crack due to a camera angle but that does not prove the crack was not there.

The point is that all three pictures were take on the same spot and same time and they prove that the windshield in NARA is the same one as this one we are seeing in this there photos. And since it is absolutely the same, there is no hole in it.

Unless there were two absolutely identical limos switched between Algens 6 and Altgens 7.

Absolutely no doubt windshields are the same, no hole and the crack is outside. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: September 20, 2018, 09:16:07 AM »

Online Steve Howsley

« Reply #201 on: September 20, 2018, 10:17:26 AM »

Absolutely no doubt windshields are the same, no hole and the crack is outside.

I agree Patrick but you can be sure this issue will be brought up again with people who should know better expressing the same astonishment and disbelief as if they have just uncovered irrefutable proof of evidence tampering. After almost 55 years of mining for clues and coming up empty handed you'd like to think the matter would be closed but that ain't gonna happen.   ::)

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2018, 12:20:31 PM »
Serious question for the drooling conspiracy clowns....

How many windshields do you think the conspirators had to break before they managed to create a substitute planted windshield with the identical pattern of cracks seen on the original windshield ?

Think it over, droolers.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: September 20, 2018, 12:20:31 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #203 on: September 20, 2018, 01:32:09 PM »
I agree Patrick but you can be sure this issue will be brought up again with people who should know better expressing the same astonishment and disbelief as if they have just uncovered irrefutable proof of evidence tampering. After almost 55 years of mining for clues and coming up empty handed you'd like to think the matter would be closed but that ain't gonna happen.   ::)
Thing is that some people will not believe it no matter what. If they would go to NARA and check personally and see there is no hole they will say it is not the same windshield. No matter what evidence to present, they will dispute them find the ways to extend the issue further more. I find there are two groups of people doing this, not believing to their own eyes: first group are those whose job is to lead us to a false stories, meaning there are government people here whose job is to make the truth unreachable and second group of people are those who do not want to admit they are/were wrong no matter what. They see with their own eyes but since they started pushing one story years ago, it is very hard for them to accept and admit they were wrong.
In any case, I think that the full truth will never be reached since it would destroy America. Just imagine what would happen if FBI, CIA, NSA admits 9/11 was inside job (I am not claiming it was)? People would get confused, stock would drop drastically and who knows what else can happen. No doubt there was one conspiracy in Dallas: to blame Oswald for everything no matter what.

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2018, 03:24:19 PM »
Thing is that some people will not believe it no matter what. If they would go to NARA and check personally and see there is no hole they will say it is not the same windshield. No matter what evidence to present, they will dispute them find the ways to extend the issue further more. I find there are two groups of people doing this, not believing to their own eyes: first group are those whose job is to lead us to a false stories, meaning there are government people here whose job is to make the truth unreachable and second group of people are those who do not want to admit they are/were wrong no matter what. They see with their own eyes but since they started pushing one story years ago, it is very hard for them to accept and admit they were wrong.
In any case, I think that the full truth will never be reached since it would destroy America. Just imagine what would happen if FBI, CIA, NSA admits 9/11 was inside job (I am not claiming it was)? People would get confused, stock would drop drastically and who knows what else can happen. No doubt there was one conspiracy in Dallas: to blame Oswald for everything no matter what.

Are you the same Patrick Jackson that theorized a 'blood cannon' was used to fake JFK's head exploding ?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: September 20, 2018, 03:24:19 PM »

Offline Jake Maxwell

« Reply #205 on: September 20, 2018, 03:26:49 PM »
I'm reposting to show the same windshield crack pattern... I did a Powerpoint 180 flip to match up to the Limo photo from 1963 (which I assume is what we see on the right side panel) - and also changed the angle on the Archives photo to try to match them up... There seem to be enough characteristics to say they are the same windshield, in my opinion.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »
....These three photos were taken in the same garage comparing the hat on the wall:
There is absolutely no doubt that this crack
is same as these cracks.
Question is in which garage the first three photos were taken?
photos were not taken at the same spot. Were they taken in the same garage?
Also, note the mud on the wheels, where did the mud came from, where did they drove the limo?....

Clearly the above 2 pictures with the cube van in the background are at different locations or the car was moved between photographs!  Why was it moved or were photos taken at 2 different times?  Or is it 2 different trucks with matching bumpers and cabs?

Clearly looking at this photo and comparing it to the rest, it should be clear that the film is different and so likely a different camera used indicating different cameraman and a different time and possibly different location.
These photos all certainly don't look like crime scene investigation photos and so become useless!  The lighting is so poor that it relies on flash photography - can't even read a license plate, that is how clear they are!   As I said before, Ferguson created a statement for the SS on December 18 stating the position of the crack on the windshield which he was specifically called in to look at (the rest of car covered) doesn't match the crated windshield placement of crack whatsoever.   Why not?

This photo (can't even read the license plate) and doesn't show a crack unless you want to imagine it.  I could point to the white spot located way below the mirror and infer that there is a bullet hole through and through as it looks like it!    All ridiculous conclusions and not evidence of anything.  To find a crack on Altgens pictures is also ridiculous in my opinion.  People see what they want to see.    The only thing we know for sure is there is a crated windshield with a crack in it and the written statement taken on December 18th does not match it.  Certainly if a cameraman accompanied Ferguson the first night, the car would have been covered with a canvas.  So when were these pictures thrown in?   As well, why take a distant photo with a door open on the car?  The resolution of whatever they were trying to point out is beyond amateurish!   

« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:36:59 PM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: September 20, 2018, 04:10:38 PM »

Offline Don Echols

« Reply #207 on: September 20, 2018, 04:56:44 PM »
I agree,with you. You should listen to Dr. Robert McCellum,i think its how you spell his name.One of the doctors that worked on Kennedy. States there was a frontal shot at his hairline,right side.