Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo  (Read 61740 times)

Offline Tim Nickerson

Re: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo
« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 02:07:56 AM »
Advertisement
No need to redo CE399 Thanks for being willing to take a look Also the question remains of the three separate defects on the windshield and window frame and rear view mirror Has anyone done an analysis of what he estimated size of these fragments would need to have been to create said damage? Not saying you have special responsibility to know but to me at least it would seem like a logical calculation to see if the head-shot was capable of all it needed to be responsible for If I recall correctly the four fragments from the head of JFK took up at least three fifths of its mass

How would one go about doing an analysis on what the size of the fragments would need to have been to create the damage to the windshield and chrome piece?

http://ss100x.com/ferg1.gif

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2018, 02:07:56 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #33 on: May 06, 2018, 02:31:01 PM »
How would one go about doing an analysis on what the size of the fragments would need to have been to create the damage to the windshield and chrome piece?

http://ss100x.com/ferg1.gif
  Science just halts in this area? Hard to count the ways you could approach the problem If it was impossible then where the testimony saying it was impossible

So if they/you cannot even give ballpark estimates of what hit then we might as well conclude a whole bullet hit the frame.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 02:40:01 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »
. There was never a hole in it.

How do you know that?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 06, 2018, 03:00:34 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #35 on: May 06, 2018, 03:05:12 PM »
The windshield was removed because they wanted the limo to be put back into service. It was preserved long enough. It was thoroughly examined. Measurements and photographs were taken of it. It remained essentially unaltered except for the addition of some cracks to it during its  removal on Nov 26. There was never a hole in it.

"The windshield was removed because 'they' wanted the limo to be put back into service."

LOL

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 03:10:31 PM »
 Rob I found this particularly interesting Thanks

Henry Wade and Chief Curry give the following advice: "Do not release the body until the missile is taken into custody."  This comment has given researchers much dilemma over the years, as they are not sure what "missile" they could be talking about as the CE-399 bullet is NOT found until 1:45 p.m. How did Wade and Curry know a bullet would be found?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: May 06, 2018, 03:10:31 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #37 on: May 06, 2018, 06:55:56 PM »
The windshield was removed because they wanted the limo to be put back into service. It was preserved long enough. It was thoroughly examined. Measurements and photographs were taken of it. It remained essentially unaltered except for the addition of some cracks to it during its  removal on Nov 26. There was never a hole in it.

Get the limo back in service??? Tight budget? HA!

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »
OK CTs, let's say there was a bullet hole in the windshield.

I guess that means we have more altered/falsified/faked photos to expose.

It also means that the windshield assassin would probably be located somewhere atop the underpass or in that vicinity. Yet to my knowledge none was seen.

It also means that glass shards would be expected to be showered into the limo and upon it's occupants. I don't believe any glass shards were reported.

It also means that CTs should be prepared to attempt to explain what happened to the bullet that passed through the windshield.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2018, 08:11:06 PM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #39 on: May 06, 2018, 10:06:18 PM »
OK CTs, let's say there was a bullet hole in the windshield.

I guess that means we have more altered/falsified/faked photos to expose.

It also means that the windshield assassin would probably be located somewhere atop the underpass or in that vicinity. Yet to my knowledge none was seen.

It also means that glass shards would be expected to be showered into the limo and upon it's occupants. I don't believe any glass shards were reported.

It also means that CTs should be prepared to attempt to explain what happened to the bullet that passed through the windshield.

The only glass be sprayed would be from the pencil sized diameter of the hole . As for extra bullets not a problem