Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo  (Read 64741 times)

Offline Rob Caprio

Re: Bullet hole in windshield on JFK's Limo
« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »
Advertisement
Why do you automatically assume that a hole in the windscreen indicates a shot only from the front?
Kennedy's Limo was completely open and a shot from behind can also penetrate the glass.

Btw why hasn't some conspiracy brainiac plotted the trajectory, you have two known positions the "spiral nebula" and the neck wound, so tell me again why hasn't this simple analysis been done?

JohnM

Simple. Tell me which of the three bullets in the official explanation could cause the bullet hole in the windshield.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: September 06, 2018, 02:13:35 PM »

Offline Rob Caprio

« Reply #177 on: September 06, 2018, 02:21:11 PM »
But, again, where is the hole? Paolella states "apeard to be a hole". The story about two windshields is interesting but why would they do it? Why would somebody remove through and through hole and place second windshield without a hole and when this was done?

Patrick, read my post on page 9 and you will see that there were numerous witnesses that saw a bullet hole in the windshield on November 22, 1963.

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,663.80.html

Offline Nicholas Turner

« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2018, 06:13:45 PM »
What?

I don't understand what you meant.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: September 06, 2018, 06:13:45 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #179 on: September 10, 2018, 06:08:27 PM »
..read my post on page 9 and you will see that there were numerous witnesses that saw a bullet hole in the windshield on November 22, 1963.

There was more security on an empty limo than there ever was when a president was in it.

Offline Allan Fritzke

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:17 AM »
http://ss100x.com/ferg1.gif

Obviously you only need to read this one man's report.  He was brought in to look at the windshield to specifically point out that there was no hole through and through the windshield while the rest of the automobile remained under canvas wrap!

Note in his statement that only the windshield was uncovered while the rest of the car was covered up.  He then came back the next day (he claimed) and removed dried blood from around upholstery buttons.  What kind of ludicrous statements would you concur from those made?

Where did he find the cracks in the windshield?  About 2 inches below the rearview mirror he reported.   His report and I quote front the first paragraph where he said: "....substantial cracks radiating a couple of inches from the center of the windshield at a point directly beneath the mirror...."

So why make a statement that doesn't match any of the windshields in the crate or photos?  He is brought in specifically the first night to examine the windshield!  Why does someone make a written statement like he did?    Obviously this piece of paper was needed by someone to MAKE SURE there were no perforations in the windshield!  Conspiracy?  Hell yeah!   Does it look to you that the "cracks" in the windshield are below the rearview mirror?  He supposedly examined this windshield in DETAIL!  You don't need someone from Ford to look at a stock windshield and draw an observation that yes it has cracks and should be replied - Safelite repair!
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 02:54:31 AM by Allan Fritzke »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2018, 02:52:17 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2018, 04:47:03 AM »

Where did he find the cracks in the windshield?  About 2 inches below the rearview mirror he reported.   His report and I quote front the first paragraph where he said: "....substantial cracks radiating a couple of inches from the center of the windshield at a point directly beneath the mirror...."

I think he says the center of the crack is several inches from the mid-line of the windshield. The reference to the mirror seems to do with the level of the crack center.

When on the car, the main part of the windshield is on a slanted plane. The windshield crack location relative to the mirror changes depending on the viewer's position.

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:09 AM »
http://ss100x.com/ferg1.gif

Obviously you only need to read this one man's report.  He was brought in to look at the windshield to specifically point out that there was no hole through and through the windshield while the rest of the automobile remained under canvas wrap!

Note in his statement that only the windshield was uncovered while the rest of the car was covered up.  He then came back the next day (he claimed) and removed dried blood from around upholstery buttons.  What kind of ludicrous statements would you concur from those made?

So why make a statement that doesn't match any of the windshields in the crate or photos?  He is brought in specifically the first night to examine the windshield!  Why does someone make a written statement like he did?    Obviously this piece of paper was needed by someone to MAKE SURE there were no perforations in the windshield!  Conspiracy?  Hell yeah!   Does it look to you that the "cracks" in the windshield are below the rearview mirror?  He supposedly examined this windshield in DETAIL!  You don't need someone from Ford to look at a stock windshield and draw an observation that yes it has cracks and should be replied - Safelite repair!

Interesting that this guy that allegedly made, "...arrangements to replace the windshield" on 11/23/63, returns the following day and "On My Own initiative", starts popping buttons off of the rear seat the JFK Limo.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2018, 05:44:09 AM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2018, 01:06:08 PM »
     Interesting that this guy that allegedly made, "...arrangements to replace the windshield" on 11/23/63, returns the following day and "On My Own initiative", starts popping buttons off of the rear seat the JFK Limo.   

He didn't cut off and remove the buttons, if that what you're claiming.