Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49400 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2019, 09:54:49 PM »
Advertisement
Just tell in your own words why you posted Exhibit 4 quotes, OK?

You're telling the story, why question me?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: November 10, 2019, 09:54:49 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #273 on: November 10, 2019, 09:55:09 PM »
OK, busted! Maybe an incy, teeny weeny bit of me did come on here just to pick immature fights but I swear that wasn't my intention when I signed up. I did honestly hope to enhance my knowledge but it seems that's not really how JFK forums work.

Generally, people who come to pick fights get what they came for.

People who come to enhance their knowledge don’t pick fights.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2019, 09:59:44 PM »
Vincent, these clowns like Goth, Otto and Roger Collins are all created by the same cookie cutter and can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, they all know there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence so they start attacking the messenger and try to make it personal, my advice is just present the facts and watch them all scurry away like frightened mice.

JohnM

Well said, sir!  Thumb1:

Speaking of people who scurry away like frightened mice when presented with facts, Mr Mytton, perhaps you could scurry your way back to this?:

"I, Mr John Mytton, believe that the dark vertical strip down Mr Lovelady in Wiegman has a simple rational explanation: _____________________________"

You wouldn't want people reading to come away with the impression this problem has left you completely stumped, now, would you?  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: November 10, 2019, 09:59:44 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #275 on: November 10, 2019, 10:16:48 PM »
Would be nice to have your side of the story and you posted the quote, didn't you?

No Otto, it doesn't work like that anywhere in the World I answered your question and you placed a big red cross next to my answer, so now you "Mr Beck" being in position of Teacher are obligated to explain why my answer was wrong, so go ahead and let's be on an even playing field.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 10:22:25 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2019, 11:01:55 PM »
The "Sure." part makes sense if it referred to Exhibit 3, the Exhibit 4 part makes no sense if "Sure." was the answer to the question.

I'm "sure" you know what you are trying to say but I think you're trying too hard to sound not like your real self?

The following Exhibits shows the contents of ten boxes that were sent to Kleins and on the right shows Kleins records which matches the stock that Crescent sent and the date they catalogued the rifles was 2/22/63.

Lifschultz the transport company was booked to carry ten boxes of rifles and finished the order on the 21st of February. 

Kleins initiated this whole process in early 1962, so obviously acquiring imported used Italian rifles doesn't just happen overnight and takes a little planning.

And here's one of the documents of sale that shows Crescent's invoice.

And here's the order showing the rifle C2766 that was sent to Oswald's Post office box.

And here's the envelope and coupon that Oswald filled out.

And the money order.

So in conclusion do you think all this evidence was faked and that Crescent and Kleins were involved in killing the President?
When in reality all they had to do was get someone to say they sold the rifle to Oswald and it's a done deal but instead you weave this massive conspiracy and this is just a fraction of the alleged conspiracy that you people are guessing at.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:05:15 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: November 10, 2019, 11:01:55 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #277 on: November 10, 2019, 11:31:26 PM »
Too bad you handed in your draft, that's why you got the whole Waldman 4 part crossed out.

Teachers know all the bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns excuses and diversions the students come up with and that's why all your bullspombleprofglidnoctobuns posters doesn't work.

But let me show you exactly where Waldman fucked up RE packing slips:

Mr. BELIN. Now, you earlier mentioned that these were packed with the case.
Mr. WALDMAN. Well, I would like to correct that. This particular company does not include these with the cases, but sends these memos separately with their invoice. 

Assignment for tomorrow: Who sunk Waldman?

(hint: the early Gemberling report)

Wow, why all the anger?

Anyway, I'm guessing you're going with all of the above documents were faked and way too many people were involved, yes?

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 11:33:20 PM by John Mytton »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2019, 12:06:38 AM »
Kleins initiated this whole process in early 1962, so obviously acquiring imported used Italian rifles doesn't just happen overnight and takes a little planning.

“Obviously”  ::)

And here's the order showing the rifle C2766 that was sent to Oswald's Post office box.

That doesn’t show that anything was sent anywhere.

And here's the envelope and coupon that Oswald filled out.

The envelope is irrelevant, because there’s nothing that connects that envelope with any specific order. Biased and unscientific handwriting “analysis” of two block letters on a picture of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch coupon (from microfilm that is now “missing”) was claimed to match Oswald.

And the money order.

There’s nothing that connects the money order found in Virginia with any specific Klein’s order.

In conclusion, you make a lot of assumptions.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2019, 12:07:59 AM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #278 on: November 11, 2019, 12:06:38 AM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #279 on: November 11, 2019, 04:16:56 PM »
You posted that Hunt's family exploited him. My point was that not all of Hunt's family exploited him; just the two brothers. His widow and the rest of the family did not. Why did you leave that part of my post out?

I'm an LN... Oswald all the way.

Sorry, didn't realise I did. It wasn't intentional that I left that part out and I wasn't trying to undermine your post anything. Of course, you're totally correct.
The point I was just trying to get at was that I wondering why his story was so easily dismissed by everyone? People who have been on about there being a second shooter in the grassy knoll for years had the perfect opportunity to jump on this yet seemingly weren't phased by it?

I too believe it was Oswald all the way, so I don't hold much validity to his claim, but just wondered why others don't either.