Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 47819 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »
Advertisement
Try posting supporting evidence.

Memory fading?

Instead of speaking in vague riddles that only you can understand, how about you map out your paranoid suspicions and then I can help you see reality.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #256 on: November 10, 2019, 08:25:01 PM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #257 on: November 10, 2019, 08:27:08 PM »
being civil doesn't seem to be the theme of this forum. And admit it, you enjoy it as much as me.

Actually, no I don't enjoy that at all. I'd much rather discuss the case and the evidence.

Well then why don't you bugger off and discuss the case and the evidence instead of constantly replying to tedious posts that are getting more and more ridiculous the longer you fuel them.
I've already stated that I do it because I find it fun, but seeing as you don't why do you bother engaging in it all the time?

The fact that you had ample opportunity to discuss the case when I initially posted something which actually related to it but instead chose to be a dick and discuss pretty much everything BUT the case, suggests to me you're talking as much spombleprofglidnoctobuns as me.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2019, 08:33:28 PM »
There are no suspicions just the plain fact that you posted nonsense.

Otto, explain why the evidence I supplied was nonsense?

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #258 on: November 10, 2019, 08:33:28 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #259 on: November 10, 2019, 08:35:11 PM »
Vincent, these clowns like Goth, Otto and Roger Collins are all created by the same cookie cutter and can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, they all know there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence so they start attacking the messenger and try to make it personal, my advice is just present the facts and watch them all scurry away like frightened mice.

JohnM

my advice is just present the facts

Let's see if this is merely "do as I say, not as I do" crap.....

How do you know when Klein's took delivery of those rifles ordered from Cresent?

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »
Vincent, these clowns like Goth, Otto and Roger Collins are all created by the same cookie cutter and can't debate their way out of a wet paper bag, they all know there is a MOUNTAIN of evidence so they start attacking the messenger and try to make it personal, my advice is just present the facts and watch them all scurry away like frightened mice.

JohnM

Thank you! I wasn't even trying to produce a fact, I merely posted an opinion and asked people's thoughts about it. Clearly my opinion did not fall into their way of thinking and since then I've spent the last 3 days listening to them rabbit on in long messages about how I put words into people's mouths, used bad English, said hypocritical things and pretty much everything else other than address anything remotely connected to my question about the case.
The funny thing is they don't see this and just continue to give it all the holier than thou attitude.

Good luck

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: November 10, 2019, 08:39:22 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #261 on: November 10, 2019, 08:40:29 PM »
Well then why don't you bugger off and discuss the case and the evidence instead of constantly replying to tedious posts that are getting more and more ridiculous the longer you fuel them.
I've already stated that I do it because I find it fun, but seeing as you don't why do you bother engaging in it all the time?

Well, let's just say, it's because I dislike wankers with a bad additute

The fact that you had ample opportunity to discuss the case when I initially posted something which actually related to it but instead chose to be a dick and discuss pretty much everything BUT the case, suggests to me you're talking as much spombleprofglidnoctobuns as me.

Nobody is talking as much spombleprofglidnoctobuns as you....
« Last Edit: November 10, 2019, 08:48:35 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:00 PM »
Thank you! I wasn't even trying to produce a fact, I merely posted an opinion and asked people's thoughts about it. Clearly my opinion did not fall into their way of thinking and since then I've spent the last 3 days listening to them rabbit on in long messages about how I put words into people's mouths, used bad English, said hypocritical things and pretty much everything else other than address anything remotely connected to my question about the case.
The funny thing is they don't see this and just continue to give it all the holier than thou attitude.

Good luck

How nice to see that you and that geezer are becoming best buddies so fast....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: November 10, 2019, 08:44:00 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #263 on: November 10, 2019, 08:45:14 PM »
Because you confirmed having understood the question, which you obviously didn't, then posted a random quote.

You're still making no sense, if I didn't answer your question to your biased satisfaction then explain yourself? As I said it's not my job to decipher your incoherent ramblings?

JohnM