Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49395 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »
Advertisement
Wrong, again.

Mr. BELIN. Now, again, Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 is a photostatic copy. Do you have the actual copies that came to you in front of you at this time?
Mr. WALDMAN. I do.

The slips, exhibit number?

Huh?, the exhibit number is "Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3".

Btw come back with an intelligent well explained argument because all of your above ramblings are difficult to follow and only further reinforce that you're a little blotto.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: November 08, 2019, 06:14:24 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #217 on: November 08, 2019, 06:54:25 PM »
Wrong, again.

Mr. BELIN. Now, again, Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 is a photostatic copy. Do you have the actual copies that came to you in front of you at this time?
Mr. WALDMAN. I do.

The bit you cut out, naughty naughty!

Mr. WALDMAN. I do.
Mr. BELIN. And is Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 an accurate photostat of these other copies?
Mr. WALDMAN. It is.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 06:58:15 PM by John Mytton »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #218 on: November 08, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »
Ultimately, you have to ask the question why, after over 50 years when the majority of the people involved in any alleged cover up are either dead or on their last legs, nobody involved has actually gone public and exposed a cover up?
I can't believe that some narked off policeman who thought he'd unfairly treated later on in his career didn't decide to get his own back by coming forward with evidence of any conspiracy. No fame hungry, attention seeking FBI official who fancied a nice pay-day courtesy of the press ever came forward with hard evidence of any cover up. No CIA agent ever wrote a complete confession on their deathbed outlining all that was done.
I genuinely can't believe in an age of reality TV where everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and can get thousands by appearing on chat shows that not one single person involved would not have come forward.

Yeah, you've had the odd person come out claiming to be the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll or whatever but as soon as this has happened everyone, regardless of your view on the assassination, immediately disregards this person as a fruitcake. Even those who for years have insisted a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
As soon as someone comes out that might validate their belief it's disregarded.

To me, that strongly suggests that nobody has come forward with any evidence because there wasn't any cover up!

:D you talk like Mytton.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: November 08, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #219 on: November 08, 2019, 07:30:44 PM »
:D you talk like Mytton.

Thanks for paying attention to the way I talk, I'm flattered.
There may be hope for you yet!

JohnM

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »
Ultimately, you have to ask the question why, after over 50 years when the majority of the people involved in any alleged cover up are either dead or on their last legs, nobody involved has actually gone public and exposed a cover up?
I can't believe that some narked off policeman who thought he'd unfairly treated later on in his career didn't decide to get his own back by coming forward with evidence of any conspiracy. No fame hungry, attention seeking FBI official who fancied a nice pay-day courtesy of the press ever came forward with hard evidence of any cover up. No CIA agent ever wrote a complete confession on their deathbed outlining all that was done.
I genuinely can't believe in an age of reality TV where everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and can get thousands by appearing on chat shows that not one single person involved would not have come forward.

You seem to think there were hundreds involved, when there were maybe 50 tops, and they're all dead now, one of the last being GHWB. Obviously, the conspirators kept the number down to a bare minimum. But as far as witnesses coming forward that knew anything is concerned, they are either prematurely dead or knew when to keep their yaps shut.

Yeah, you've had the odd person come out claiming to be the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll or whatever but as soon as this has happened everyone, regardless of your view on the assassination, immediately disregards this person as a fruitcake. Even those who for years have insisted a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
As soon as someone comes out that might validate their belief it's disregarded.

Forget about James Files, what about E. Howard Hunt's confession? The problem is that any assassin that confesses will be regarded as a kook because he is a killer in the 1st place.

To me, that strongly suggests that nobody has come forward with any evidence because there wasn't any cover up!

There is a mountain of evidence that there was a cover up. Read the forum.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 08:28:42 PM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: November 08, 2019, 07:59:29 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #221 on: November 08, 2019, 10:55:42 PM »
Thanks for paying attention to the way I talk, I'm flattered.

Mytton being flattered....

I adopted a cat and named him Mytton... R U flattered? 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2019, 11:25:04 PM »
So it's no longer Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 4 as you claimed earlier?

I provide a lot of evidence, what evidence are you disputing?

Btw Otto, here's some advice, I'm sure you know what you're trying to say but frankly your Forum posting style leaves a great deal to be desired and along with the bad attitude you're lucky that I am even responding. Clean up your act!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: November 08, 2019, 11:25:04 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #223 on: November 08, 2019, 11:29:56 PM »

I adopted a cat and named him Mytton... R U flattered?

R U joking?, of course I'm flattered, what a cute cat.
And you'll be constantly reminded of me, thanks!

JohnM