Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49459 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2019, 02:43:05 PM »
Advertisement
Martin's question is quite clear. It is a response to one your "facts"
I see no need to re phrase it.
Either you can answer it, or you won't.

up to you.

Sorry, I still don't understand.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: November 08, 2019, 02:43:05 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #209 on: November 08, 2019, 04:10:02 PM »
Ultimately, you have to ask the question why, after over 50 years when the majority of the people involved in any alleged cover up are either dead or on their last legs, nobody involved has actually gone public and exposed a cover up?
I can't believe that some narked off policeman who thought he'd unfairly treated later on in his career didn't decide to get his own back by coming forward with evidence of any conspiracy. No fame hungry, attention seeking FBI official who fancied a nice pay-day courtesy of the press ever came forward with hard evidence of any cover up. No CIA agent ever wrote a complete confession on their deathbed outlining all that was done.
I genuinely can't believe in an age of reality TV where everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and can get thousands by appearing on chat shows that not one single person involved would not have come forward.

Yeah, you've had the odd person come out claiming to be the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll or whatever but as soon as this has happened everyone, regardless of your view on the assassination, immediately disregards this person as a fruitcake. Even those who for years have insisted a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
As soon as someone comes out that might validate their belief it's disregarded.

To me, that strongly suggests that nobody has come forward with any evidence because there wasn't any cover up!

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »
Ultimately, you have to ask the question why, after over 50 years when the majority of the people involved in any alleged cover up are either dead or on their last legs, nobody involved has actually gone public and exposed a cover up?
I can't believe that some narked off policeman who thought he'd unfairly treated later on in his career didn't decide to get his own back by coming forward with evidence of any conspiracy. No fame hungry, attention seeking FBI official who fancied a nice pay-day courtesy of the press ever came forward with hard evidence of any cover up. No CIA agent ever wrote a complete confession on their deathbed outlining all that was done.
I genuinely can't believe in an age of reality TV where everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame and can get thousands by appearing on chat shows that not one single person involved would not have come forward.

Yeah, you've had the odd person come out claiming to be the 2nd shooter on the grassy knoll or whatever but as soon as this has happened everyone, regardless of your view on the assassination, immediately disregards this person as a fruitcake. Even those who for years have insisted a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
As soon as someone comes out that might validate their belief it's disregarded.

To me, that strongly suggests that nobody has come forward with any evidence because there wasn't any cover up!

You are sooooo naive..... You enjoy living in Fairy Land, and you don't want to believe ....the world is corrupt.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: November 08, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #211 on: November 08, 2019, 05:07:43 PM »
You are sooooo naive..... You enjoy living in Fairy Land, and you don't want to believe ....the world is corrupt.

Thanks for that insightful perspective, Mr Cakebread. I'm well aware the world is corrupt but it doesn't mean every single thing you read or hear is not the truth. No doubt you don't believe the moon landings, 9/11, The Holocaust actually happened either.

Where as I appreciate the personal insult, what I had actually hoped for in posting this was a reasonable explanation to my question.

Thanks anyway, I'm off home to Fairy Land
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:08:31 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2019, 05:11:41 PM »
And besides, in your Affidavit from Louis Feldsott, he tells us that Crescent's transportation records were turned over to the FBI and as the following image shows

Louis Feldsott didn't say he turned over those packing slips shown, stop lying.

Geez Otto you must be Blotto, Feldsott the President of Crescent Firearms says he handed over the records of purchase, sale and transportation and what I posted is directly related to the sale of the rifle of C2766.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: November 08, 2019, 05:11:41 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #213 on: November 08, 2019, 05:31:45 PM »
Thanks for that insightful perspective, Mr Cakebread. I'm well aware the world is corrupt but it doesn't mean every single thing you read or hear is not the truth. No doubt you don't believe the moon landings, 9/11, The Holocaust actually happened either.

Where as I appreciate the personal insult, what I had actually hoped for in posting this was a reasonable explanation to my question.

Thanks anyway, I'm off home to Fairy Land

No doubt you don't believe the moon landings, 9/11, The Holocaust actually happened either.

You Ass u me  and are completely wrong.....   The only event that I doubt is  9 /11   ....  I don't believe we've been told the truth about 9 /11, just as we haven't been told the truth about the coup d e'tat in Dallas.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »
There's no reference to Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 whatsoever, those slips could originate from anywhere.

You're sunk.

Hilarious, Blotto strikes again, Waldman tells us where the slips with the Crescent Firearms letterhead comes from and it just so happens that Crescent's records matches Kleins records.

Mr. BELIN. I'm going to hand you what has been marked as Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 and ask you to state if you know what this is.
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes; these are memos prepared by Crescent Firearms showing serial numbers of rifles that were shipped to us and each one of these represents those rifles that were contained in a case.
Mr. BELIN. Now, you earlier mentioned that these were packed with the case.
Mr. WALDMAN. Well, I would like to correct that. This particular company does not include these with the cases, but sends these memos separately with their invoice.
Mr. BELIN. Now, again, Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 is a photostatic copy. Do you have the actual copies that came to you in front of you at this time?
Mr. WALDMAN. I do.
Mr. BELIN. And is Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 3 an accurate photostat of these other copies?
Mr. WALDMAN. It is.

Sayonara, glug glug glug!

JohnM

« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 05:42:16 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: November 08, 2019, 05:40:01 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #215 on: November 08, 2019, 05:52:43 PM »
And you have the exhibit number for Klein's slips?

Of course.

Mr. BELIN. Well, I hand you what has been marked as Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 4 and ask you to state if you know what this is.
Mr. WALDMAN. This is the record created by us showing the control number we have assigned to the gun together with the serial number that is imprinted in the frame of the gun.
Mr. BELIN. Now, this is a photostat, I believe, of records you have in front of you on your desk right now?
Mr. WALDMAN. That's correct.
Mr. BELIN. Do you find anywhere on Waldman Deposition Exhibit No. 4 the serial number C--2766?
Mr. WALDMAN. Yes.
Mr. BELIN. And what is your control number for that?
Mr. WALDMAN. Our control number for that is VC-836.

JohnM