Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49410 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »
Advertisement
*bumped*

for an answer from Mytton.

Hi Peter, I don't know what you're asking for, put the question in your own words and I'll see what I can do.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: November 07, 2019, 09:10:52 PM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #201 on: November 07, 2019, 11:47:15 PM »
This is almost exactly how Trump supporters think. To wit, he's a patsy, he was set up by the deep state.

All of those things he did - trying to obstruct the Muller investigation, pressuring foreign governments to investigate his political opponents - are ignored because "they" and "them" set him up. His supporters want to look at everyone else but not at what he did. It's remarkable how similar the thinking is.

Is that how you Forever Trumpers really think? You must also think Trump is a lone nut/Russian asset just like Oswald. You might be onto something there if the LNer BS wasn't concocted by the WC conspirators as part of the coup.

Oswald never had a house, never had a car, never had a phone, never had a decent job. He had to travel using buses. He spent long stretches living on unemployment checks. He and his wife had to live apart because of his poverty. He had nothing.

But no, actually he was a sheep-dipped CIA agent sent into the Soviet Union. Then brought back to spy on pro-Castro groups. In the middle of the Cold War the CIA relied on this pathetic nobody. Who worked for free.

Every good coup needs a lone nut patsy. Do you think they grow on trees? Thomas Arthur Vallee was Plan A in Chicago, but his cover got blown so Oswald was up for Plan B in Dallas. Get out of your LN bubble and smell the coffee.

It's absurd. It's worse than absurd: it's simply not true.

"Not true" is worse than "absurd"? Ok. You realize that absurd speculation doesn't make Oswald a LN by default, right? Why is a conspiracy so hard to imagine at a time when Hoover was the defacto mafia boss, JFK was at war with Dulles and the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, the Cuban Missile Crisis put the world on the brink of war, etc.? There were several groups lining up to get a piece of JFK. He was the original enemy of the Deep State. Conspiracies and coups did happen back then. The Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy comes to mind.

Are you trying to conflate Trump's situation with Oswald being framed as the patsy or Kennedy's coup d'État? What's your Trumputin perspective?

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2019, 12:12:40 AM »
Is that how you Forever Trumpers really think? You must also think Trump is a lone nut/Russian asset just like Oswald. You might be onto something there if the LNer BS wasn't concocted by the WC conspirators as part of the coup.

Every good coup needs a lone nut patsy. Do you think they grow on trees? Thomas Arthur Vallee was Plan A in Chicago, but his cover got blown so Oswald was up for Plan B in Dallas. Get out of your LN bubble and smell the coffee.

"Not true" is worse than "absurd"? Ok. You realize that absurd speculation doesn't make Oswald a LN by default, right? Why is a conspiracy so hard to imagine at a time when Hoover was the defacto mafia boss, JFK was at war with Dulles and the CIA after the Bay of Pigs fiasco, the Cuban Missile Crisis put the world on the brink of war, etc.? There were several groups lining up to get a piece of JFK. He was the original enemy of the Deep State. Conspiracies and coups did happen back then. The Gulf of Tonkin conspiracy comes to mind.

Are you trying to conflate Trump's situation with Oswald being framed as the patsy or Kennedy's coup d'État? What's your Trumputin perspective?

the Cuban Missile Crisis put the world on the brink of war, etc.?

JFK was on the brink of ordering the Marines to Cuba.... ( I know, I was personally involved)  Thank God that he didn't order the Marines to attack because the Russians troops in Cuba, had nuclear weapons as big as the bomb that destroyed Hiroshima , aimed at cities in the southern US and Gitmo.    After the crisis JFK had no sure way of knowing that the nukes had been removed from Cuba.....Thus he had men like Lee Oswald who were trying to gain access to Cuba.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: November 08, 2019, 12:12:40 AM »

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #203 on: November 08, 2019, 03:29:15 AM »
Hi Peter, I don't know what you're asking for, put the question in your own words and I'll see what I can do.

JohnM

I thought Martin was quite clear.  I'll post it again.

Kleins initiated the rifle order 13 months before they received delivery and then 9 months before delivery Kleins changed the order to a different rifle.

Again, how do you know when Klein's took delivery of those rifles?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2019, 03:46:38 AM »

Sorry Goth, but if I didn't know what you were asking for the first time then why do you think that repeating the exact same request is going to change anything? DUH!

Just put your question to me in your own words and I'll be quite happy to respond.

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 08, 2019, 03:50:02 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: November 08, 2019, 03:46:38 AM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #205 on: November 08, 2019, 04:58:06 AM »

Sorry Goth, but if I didn't know what you were asking for the first time then why do you think that repeating the exact same request is going to change anything? DUH!

Just put your question to me in your own words and I'll be quite happy to respond.

JohnM

This is hilarious.

Like a six year old, little Johnny is pretending that he does not see my question.  :D

I must really have gotten under his skin. Oh poor boy...

Offline Peter Goth

« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2019, 11:17:26 AM »

JohnM

Martin's question is quite clear. It is a response to one your "facts"
I see no need to re phrase it.
Either you can answer it, or you won't.

up to you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: November 08, 2019, 11:17:26 AM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #207 on: November 08, 2019, 12:58:58 PM »
Kleins initiated the rifle order 13 months before they received delivery and then 9 months before delivery Kleins changed the order to a different rifle.

So they setup Oswald with evidence that can't be linked to Oswald? What a brilliant plan!

JohnM

:D  Thumb1: