Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49475 times)

Online John Iacoletti

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2019, 04:31:01 AM »
Advertisement
Now you'll have to provide a never-ending list of witnesses with film of the warehouse guy actually signing the order... on film, of course. Then do entire background stories of each individual, including Genealogy Man doing a complete, never ending search connecting everybody on the planet to some sort of conspiracy.. except Oswald of course.

Therefore you should just believe what Chapman thinks probably happened. Because reasons.

@Lurkers:

Five Stupid Things About JFK Conspiracy Theories

This old chestnut again.

Lurkers:

Great job pasting that Youtube link Bill!  That's some impressive research.

As for the actual video.  That's 6 minutes of life that nobody will ever get back.  Here we see a guy named Steve Shives use the usual LN tactic of argument by appeal to ridicule, without ever actually addressing any reasons for believing the narrative.

His "5 Stupid things":

1. The endless list of potential suspects

This is the usual strawman that says that every CT believes every conjecture that has ever been brought forth.  As an amusing aside he talks here about preferring the "explanation that requires the fewest assumptions" as if the WC explanation isn't absolutely loaded with assumptions.

2.  The equally endless list of possible motives

As opposed to the WC's lack of any motive.

3. The lack of a coherent counter-narrative

As opposed to the WC's lack of a coherent narrative to begin with.

4. They attract people who aren't normally conspiracy theorists

I'm not sure why he considers this "stupid".  But this may have something to do with this case being nothing like conspiracy theories like the moon landing hoax or Bigfoot, despite some LNers' best attempts to paint them with the same brush to avoid actually talking about the evidence.

5. They combine to form the perfect storm of conspiracy theories

Also not about anything stupid.  I think Steve lost his train of thought halfway though the video.  Here he shows a cute graphic with JFK's picture and the quote "Ask not what the evidence says happened.  Ask what sounds good to you".  Which in fact describes perfectly how the WC came to their conclusion.

Nice try, but a giant fail on multiple levels.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: October 28, 2019, 04:31:01 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #161 on: October 28, 2019, 04:36:31 AM »
Thanks Bill, these CT's are mostly just a bunch of angry old men who have failed at life and are now desperately clinging to some sort of demented Conspiracy religion.

Says the guy who believes the WC conclusions on faith as inerrant and unquestionable gospel, and is such a fanboy of his prophet Bugliosi that he makes videos praising him.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2019, 04:44:57 AM »
Says the guy who believes the WC conclusions on faith as inerrant and unquestionable gospel, and is such a fanboy of his prophet Bugliosi that he makes videos praising him.

No, no, no John, you've got that all wrong. Mytton says he is here for completely different reasons;

I find this entire subject an interesting diversion where I can learn about another time and another place

Now, if you believe that I have the Eiffel tower and Buckingham Palace for sale at break down prices.... interested?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: October 28, 2019, 04:44:57 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #163 on: October 28, 2019, 05:15:00 AM »
Also, Klein’s was still advertising a 36” rifle as late as November, 1963 in Field and Stream.

Yes they advertised the Carcano in different magazines and with different prices and different catalogue numbers.

Yet here we have pure consistency, Oswald ordered C20-T750 and Oswald received C20-T750.

JohnM

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2019, 02:04:57 PM »
Yes they advertised the Carcano in different magazines and with different prices and different catalogue numbers.

So we’re to believe that they “ran out” of 36” carbines in March and just accidentally continued to advertise them until November.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: October 28, 2019, 02:04:57 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #165 on: October 28, 2019, 05:46:17 PM »
So we’re to believe that they “ran out” of 36” carbines in March and just accidentally continued to advertise them until November.

Please post a copy of a Klein's ad from any November magazine in which the carcano is listed as 36 inches long. 

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2019, 06:28:06 PM »
Please post a copy of a Klein's ad from any November magazine in which the carcano is listed as 36 inches long.

Sorry, I can’t. My source for this info is:

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf

“A 36-inch Italian "carbine" was advertised in Field and Stream from January, 1962, through November, 1963.”

But that can’t be right, because the 40” Klein’s ad that Holmes tried to pass off as being the one that C2766 was ordered from was supposedly the November, 1963 Field and Stream. I will continue to investigate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2019, 06:28:06 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #167 on: October 28, 2019, 07:12:39 PM »
Sorry, I can’t. My source for this info is:

http://www.jfklancer.com/pdf/moyer.pdf

“A 36-inch Italian "carbine" was advertised in Field and Stream from January, 1962, through November, 1963.”

But that can’t be right, because the 40” Klein’s ad that Holmes tried to pass off as being the one that C2766 was ordered from was supposedly the November, 1963 Field and Stream. I will continue to investigate.

I didn't read that entire article.....But Paul Hoch seems to be saying that the torn out Klein add matches perfectly with a page from a magazine found in Alba's garage....   BFD!!.....  Even a ten year old kid could create that ruse....