Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 49432 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2019, 03:03:14 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks Bill, these CT's are mostly just a bunch of angry old men who have failed at life and are now desperately clinging to some sort of demented Conspiracy religion.
It's ironic that Iacoletti argues against religion but fully embraces some unknown entity and worships at the feet of Oswald.

JohnM

Says the guy who lives by his bible, called the WC report, and who worships his highpriest Bugliosi....It's comedy gold!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: October 28, 2019, 03:03:14 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #153 on: October 28, 2019, 03:04:11 AM »
Thanks Bill, these CT's are mostly just a bunch of angry old men who have failed at life and are now desperately clinging to some sort of demented Conspiracy religion.
It's ironic that Iacoletti argues against religion but fully embraces some unknown entity and worships at the feet of Oswald.

JohnM

Friends, it looks like Mr Iacoletti has really gotten under poor Mr Mytton's skin. Imagine needing consolation from Mr Chapman... Oh vey! :D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2019, 03:22:54 AM »
Friends, it looks like Mr Iacoletti has really gotten under poor Mr Mytton's skin. Imagine needing consolation from Mr Chapman... Oh vey! :D

Just because I'm blowing you away in another thread is no reason to chase me around like a little puppy dog. Woof woof!

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: October 28, 2019, 03:22:54 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #155 on: October 28, 2019, 03:24:22 AM »
Says the guy who lives by his bible, called the WC report, and who worships his highpriest Bugliosi....It's comedy gold!

Awesome, another religious Kook.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2019, 03:36:52 AM »
Awesome, another religious Kook.

JohnM

Did your mommy not tell you that calling names is a sign of weakness, even it it is the last resort because you have nothing of interest or credibility to say?

It's a telling sign when a die hard LN finds himself confronted with information he can not counter with credible arguments. They will try every trick in the book, ranging from outright dismissal to ridicule, from trying to change the subject to muddy the waters and pretending not to understand and so on.

There's just one thing they will never ever do; enter into an open and honest discussion about the information that has been presented.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: October 28, 2019, 03:36:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #157 on: October 28, 2019, 03:42:28 AM »
Just because I'm blowing you away running away from your straightforward question in another thread is no reason to chase me around like a little puppy dog. Woof woof!

JohnM

:D

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2019, 04:02:06 AM »
Did your mommy not tell you that calling names is a sign of weakness, even it it is the last resort because you have nothing of interest or credibility to say?

Sorry Martin but my Mommy also says you are a "Religious Kook".
I find this entire subject an interesting diversion where I can learn about another time and another place whereas you and your aggressive hostile buddies treat this like a war where anybody who doesn't say Conspiracy is instantly dismissed and thrown to the lions.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: October 28, 2019, 04:02:06 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #159 on: October 28, 2019, 04:13:17 AM »
I find this entire subject an interesting diversion where I can learn about another time and another place whereas you and your aggressive hostile buddies treat this like a war where anybody who doesn't say Conspiracy is instantly dismissed and thrown to the lions.

JohnM

Which probably explains how you became so obnoxious... No decent upbringing will do that to you!

I find this entire subject an interesting diversion

Your fanatical nature tells a different story.

where I can learn about another time and another place

Usually, people who want to learn don't have predetermined ideas.... I have never seen you being interested in anything! Just show me the last post in which you actually were interested in anybody's opinions or arguments.....

whereas you and your aggressive hostile buddies treat this like a war

You are cracking me up....

where anybody who doesn't say Conspiracy is instantly dismissed and thrown to the lions.

As opposed to instantly being branded a kook and lots of other words by guys like you who will not tolerate even the slightest comment that goes against the WC religion?

You're a pathetic piece of work, Mytton
« Last Edit: October 28, 2019, 04:34:36 AM by Martin Weidmann »