Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.  (Read 47857 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Oswald's lies proves his guilt.
« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2018, 12:47:15 AM »
Advertisement
Jack, if any of the above was true Oswald wouldn't have got out of the TSBD alive. There would have been a bent member of the DPD stationed in that building ready to take Oswald out the moment he'd pulled the trigger. The cop would have been a hero, probably giving a medal, then a few months later 'killed in action'.

It's fun concocting scenarios I suppose.

But it's more fun considering what restrictions actually stand in the way in the real world. The DPD didn't even know that Oswald had secured a job at the DPD. The FBI said they couldn't have stopped Oswald even they had wanted to; they would be unlikely to obtain a warrant to have Oswald somehow 'watched' on that particular day. On what basis, anyway? He wasn't even on the list of persons considered a threat to the president during the Texas visit.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 12:50:36 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: May 06, 2018, 12:47:15 AM »

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #81 on: May 06, 2018, 12:48:13 AM »
Jack, if any of the above was true Oswald wouldn't have got out of the TSBD alive. There would have been a bent member of the DPD stationed in that building ready to take Oswald out the moment he'd pulled the trigger. The cop would have been a hero, probably giving a medal, then a few months later 'killed in action'.
Denis, as it was, the DPD were on the scene in record time. Same goes for converging on Oswald in the theater. But they had a deal with the FBI that they would not be responsible for offing Oswald. They would only deliver him so they could claim plausible deniability. Their handling of the crime scene was incriminating enough. Killing Oswald would have opened a whole new fresh can-o-worms.

At some point Oswald suspected a double-cross was afoot and made a break for it, perhaps ahead of schedule. He had no choice but to head towards the post-coup pick up point where his handler would either help him escape, or kill him. By this point, his best bet was to surrender to the DPD in a public setting. Oswald was safe with them, so he thought, until they delivered him to Ruby on a silver platter.

Offline Jack Trojan

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2018, 01:01:11 AM »
The DPD didn't even know that Oswald had secured a job at the DPD.
Because they said so? They obviously knew all about the SN and they knew way too much about Oswald. Yet they were bumbling incompetent boobs when it came to handling evidence and managing a crime scene. I guess the gravity of the crime got them all flustered. So flustered that Fritz took no notes and handled evidence with his bare hands and staged evidence, etc.

The FBI said they couldn't have stopped Oswald even they had wanted to; they would be unlikely to obtain a warrant to have Oswald somehow 'watched' on that particular day. On what basis, anyway? He wasn't even on the list of persons considered a threat to the president during the Texas visit.
You don't expect the CIA to recruit a patsy that was on anyone's radar, do you? Give them some credit. You gotta start thinking more like a conspirator. Only then will you see the light. :)

Here is your list of patsy LNers:

Thomas Arthur Vallee - Plan A in Chicago (aborted)
Lee Harvey Oswald - Plan B in Dallas (succeeded)

Does anyone actually believe these 2 gentlemen just happened to occupy buildings directly adjacent to the Presidential motorcade route? Oswald got his job at the TSBD only 3 weeks before he supposedly shot and killed JFK. Imagine that.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2018, 01:14:51 AM by Jack Trojan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: May 06, 2018, 01:01:11 AM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #83 on: May 10, 2018, 09:53:20 PM »
But it's more fun considering what restrictions actually stand in the way in the real world. The DPD didn't even know that Oswald had secured a job at the DPD.

Oswald secured a job at the DPD?  I learn something new every day from Bill Chapman!

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2018, 10:05:22 PM »
Oswald secured a job at the DPD?  I learn something new every day from Bill Chapman!

I know, eh... that's my best one so far. Let the punters figure that one out..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2018, 10:05:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #85 on: October 16, 2019, 03:17:34 PM »
Mat, to put it crudely fingerprints are basically perspiration marks...dead people don't tend to perspire too much. Unlike in the movies, you can't just cover a dead person's fingers with some kind of artificial sweat such as oil or grease, all you end up with is a smudgy mess. Nor can you coat a dead person's fingers with fingerprint ink and then press them on an object, all that gives you is an inkprint, not a fingerprint.
Get real...Fingerprints are not 'perspiration'! Fingers [sweat and debris] are actually wiped off before they are printed.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2019, 03:24:48 PM »
  Oswald said he never saw the BY photos before but his handwriting was discovered on one. 

You can find 'experts' that will say anything. Certainly Marina could recognize Lee's handwriting?
Mr. McDONALD ... do you recognize the handwriting?
 Mrs. PORTER. No, I don’t ... you have certain way of writing, habit of writing certain letters, so I know for sure that I could not, I do not write certain letter that way. So at first I thought it was maybe my handwriting, but after I examine it, I know it is not ... this is something like maybe foreigner would try to write it, you know, to copy Russian language.4

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: October 16, 2019, 03:24:48 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #87 on: October 16, 2019, 04:48:35 PM »
Denis, as it was, the DPD were on the scene in record time. Same goes for converging on Oswald in the theater. But they had a deal with the FBI that they would not be responsible for offing Oswald. They would only deliver him so they could claim plausible deniability. Their handling of the crime scene was incriminating enough. Killing Oswald would have opened a whole new fresh can-o-worms.

At some point Oswald suspected a double-cross was afoot and made a break for it, perhaps ahead of schedule. He had no choice but to head towards the post-coup pick up point where his handler would either help him escape, or kill him. By this point, his best bet was to surrender to the DPD in a public setting. Oswald was safe with them, so he thought, until they delivered him to Ruby on a silver platter.

WOW!!....You've summed it up very nicely Mr Trojan.....  In A nut shell.  I'd like to add a little "food for thought" in a rhetorical question.....

What the hell were THREE FBI agents doing in the Texas Theater at the time the cops burst in to arrest a man who had allegedly sneaked into the theater without buying a ticket.   ????
« Last Edit: October 16, 2019, 04:52:45 PM by Walt Cakebread »