Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Three Tests Proved Oswald's Innocence  (Read 19412 times)

Offline Matt Grantham

Re: Three Tests Proved Oswald's Innocence
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 11:33:35 PM »
Advertisement
As I said: In 1963 paraffin tests were essentially worthless.

Did Lee Harvey Oswald do any work on the morning of Friday 22 November 1963? If he didn't, your theory is worthless.

Incidentally, can you prove the books/barium & antimony assertion?
Nope It looks like the quote came from the idea that they are relatively ubiquitous Can't find anything to establish what a baseline amount would be for the average non shooter 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2018, 11:33:35 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2018, 12:15:37 AM »
Did Lee Harvey Oswald do any work on the morning of Friday 22 November 1963?

Yes.

Mr. BALL - On the 22d of November 1963, did you see him come to work that morning?
Mr. SHELLEY - No, he was at work when I got there already filling orders.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see Lee Harvey Oswald at any time during that day?
Mr. TRULY. I am almost certain that I saw him early that morning as I came in, and spoke to him.
Mr. BELIN. And where was he when you saw him?
Mr. TRULY. I think he was around the front part of the Scott, Foresman bins.
Mr. BELIN. On what floor?
Mr. TRULY. On the first floor.
Mr. BELIN. Was he filling orders?
Mr. TRULY. Apparently; yes, sir. I don't recall too close. But I am almost certain that I talked to him that morning.

Mr. BALL - Did you talk to Oswald that morning?
Mr. JARMAN - I did.
Mr. BALL - When?
Mr. JARMAN - I had him to correct an order. I don't know exactly what time it was.
Mr. BALL - Oh, approximately. Nine, ten?
Mr. JARMAN - It was around, it was between eight and nine, I would say.

Mr. BALL. Did you remember seeing him at any time that morning?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes; around about 10 or 10:15, somewhere in the neighborhood of that.
Mr. BALL. Where did you see him?
Mr. NORMAN. Over in the bins by the windows, I mean looking out, you know, at Elm Street, towards Elm Street.
Mr. BALL. On what floor?
Mr. NORMAN. The first.
Mr. BALL. Looking out on Elm through windows, is that right?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir. I was looking out the window. He happened to come by to fill orders.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 03:56:40 AM »
In an April 3 [2000] telephone interview with Regh Templin, an expert in firearms and tool mark analysis at the Wisconsin State Crime Lab for over 17 years, Templin stated that there is not now and never was a test to administer on a firearm to give an approximate time period as to when a firearm has been fired.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu/factoid1.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2018, 03:56:40 AM »

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2018, 10:06:42 PM »
There isn't evidence showing that CE 139 was fired on November 22, 1963, let alone LHO fired it.
It was just one of my jests. I drew attention to "fried" instead of "fired"... in the original post before a spelling correction. For something to be "fried" it has to be hot.

Offline Ross Lidell

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 05:01:40 AM »
Okay...So does it bother you at all that it was never shown that CE 139 was fired on November 22, 1963?

No Rob... it does not bother me (that it was never shown that CE 139 was fired on November 22, 1963).

In 1963 there was no test available to prove that a rifle was fired recently. There is no test available today that can prove a rifle was fired recently.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2018, 05:01:40 AM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2018, 05:26:09 AM »
He scrubbed his face without using his hands I guess. 🤣

Huh? Instead of being wrong all your life try thinking as appropriate to the timeline.

1. Oswald shoots Kennedy.
2. Oswald goes to his room and spends between 3 and 4 minutes getting spruced i.e. washing his face and ready to go to the movies. No nitrates at this point in time.
3. Oswald like a crazed maniac shoots and kills Tippit. Nitrates on hands, the DP said the Nitrate deposits were consistent with firing a revolver.

JohnM

Offline Colin Crow

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 12:47:51 PM »

Huh? Instead of being wrong all your life try thinking as appropriate to the timeline.

2. Oswald goes to his room and spends between 3 and 4 minutes getting spruced i.e. washing his face and ready to go to the movies. No nitrates at this point in time.
3. Oswald like a crazed maniac shoots and kills Tippit. Nitrates on hands, the DP said the Nitrate deposits were consistent with firing a revolver.

JohnM

His room had washing facilities?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2018, 12:47:51 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2018, 11:45:18 PM »

Isn't story time fun?