Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Three Tests Proved Oswald's Innocence  (Read 19663 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Three Tests Proved Oswald's Innocence
« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2018, 05:12:04 PM »
Advertisement
Amos Euins saw the rifle in the window being fired from the SN. Three witnesses below the SN heard the rifle being fired. Harold Norman heard the rifle bolt action being operated three times after three shots were fired. Three shells were found on the floor of the SN. Bob Jackson and Mrs. Cabell saw what looked like the barrel of a rifle projecting from the SN. The rifle that fired CE399 was found in the SN.

One does not need several witnesses seeing the rifle being fired from the SN to conclude that a rifle was fired from the SN.

Perhaps you should THINK about what the witnesses actually said.    None of he witnesses saw a rifle being fired from the SE corner window.   Only one person saw a man in the act that could have been the firing of a rifle....Howard Brennan said that he saw a man AIMING a HUNTING RIFLE out of a window. Brennan said that the man was STANDING and aiming the hunting rifle.   Therefore the man was NOT behind the SE corner window....  Because that SE corner window was hot open far enough to allow a man to STAND and aim a rifle down toward Elm street.

Amos Euins saw a "pipe like" thing sticking out of a window

Harold Norman is a blatant liar.....   He said that he heard the rifle being operated on the sixth floor above his head but Bonnie Ray Williams and Junior Jarman were right there with Norman and they heard nothing on the floor above their heads. And what's more Norman described the sounds as quote.." Boom...click...clack...boom...click...clack....boom "   Liar Norman also said that he heard the sounds of the shells falling on the floor.... but He did not....Because if he had heard the sounds of the shells falling on the floor the noise he heard would have been ....

Boom...click...PING...clack...boom...click...PING...clack....boom.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: May 21, 2018, 05:12:04 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #73 on: May 21, 2018, 05:33:58 PM »
Amos Euins saw the rifle in the window being fired from the SN. Three witnesses below the SN heard the rifle being fired. Harold Norman heard the rifle bolt action being operated three times after three shots were fired. Three shells were found on the floor of the SN. Bob Jackson and Mrs. Cabell saw what looked like the barrel of a rifle projecting from the SN. The rifle that fired CE399 was found in the SN.

One does not need several witnesses seeing the rifle being fired from the SN to conclude that a rifle was fired from the SN.

Show us where Mrs Cabell said she saw what looked like the barrel of a rifle projecting from t he SN, Andrew.

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2018, 09:42:48 PM »
Show us where Mrs Cabell said she saw what looked like the barrel of a rifle projecting from the SN, Andrew.

Mrs. Cabell said she heard the sound and jerked her head up and saw a "projection" from the sixth floor window and immediately said ?Earle, it is a shot?.  So she observed something projecting out of the window that caused her to conclude that a shot had been fired.  Now let me see, I wonder what that could be.

Here is what she said (7H486):
    Mrs. CABELL. Because I heard the direction from which the shot came, and I just jerked my head up.
    Mr. HUBERT. What did you see?
    Mrs. CABELL. I saw a projection out of one of those windows. Those windows on the sixth floor are in groups of twos.
    Mr. HUBERT. What was this projection?
    Mrs. CABELL. I cannot tell you. It was rather long looking, the projection.
    Mr. HUBERT. What did it seem like? An arm of an individual, or something
    mechanical?
    Mrs. CABELL. I did not know, because I did not see a hand or a head or a
    human form behind it. It was in just a fleeting second that I jerked my head
    up and I saw something in that window, and I turned around to say to Earle,
    ?Earle, it is a shot?,

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: May 21, 2018, 09:42:48 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #75 on: May 23, 2018, 06:45:13 PM »
Amos Euins saw the rifle in the window being fired from the SN.

How exactly does one see a rifle being fired?  Did Euins see any kind of discharge?  Brennan didn't.

Three witnesses below the SN heard the rifle being fired. Harold Norman heard the rifle bolt action being operated three times after three shots were fired.

Jarman's original affidavit didn't mention any shots at all.  Williams' affidavit only mentioned two shots which "sounded like they came from above us".  Norman's affidavit mentioning hearing the bolt being operated and shells hitting the floor didn't come until December 4th.

But what did they do after allegedly hearing shots being fired from directly above them?  They ran to the west side of the building right in front of the descending staircase and looked out the window towards the grassy knoll.

Three shells were found on the floor of the SN.

That tells you nothing about when/where they were fired.

Bob Jackson and Mrs. Cabell saw what looked like the barrel of a rifle projecting from the SN.

That tells you nothing about whether this projection was a rifle that was fired.

The rifle that fired CE399 was found in the SN.

There's nothing that links CE399 to the assassination.  It was found on an unrelated stretcher at Parkland Hospital.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 06:50:50 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2018, 06:50:02 PM »
Mrs. Cabell said she heard the sound and jerked her head up and saw a "projection" from the sixth floor window and immediately said ?Earle, it is a shot?.  So she observed something projecting out of the window that caused her to conclude that a shot had been fired.  Now let me see, I wonder what that could be.

Here is what she said (7H486):
    Mrs. CABELL. Because I heard the direction from which the shot came, and I just jerked my head up.
    Mr. HUBERT. What did you see?
    Mrs. CABELL. I saw a projection out of one of those windows. Those windows on the sixth floor are in groups of twos.
    Mr. HUBERT. What was this projection?
    Mrs. CABELL. I cannot tell you. It was rather long looking, the projection.
    Mr. HUBERT. What did it seem like? An arm of an individual, or something
    mechanical?
    Mrs. CABELL. I did not know, because I did not see a hand or a head or a
    human form behind it. It was in just a fleeting second that I jerked my head
    up and I saw something in that window, and I turned around to say to Earle,
    ?Earle, it is a shot?,

You skipped a bit, brother.

Mr. HUBERT. In which window did you see the projection?
Mrs. CABELL. I have always been a little confused about that, but I think it was the first window.
Mr. HUBERT. On what floor?
Mrs. CABELL. On the top floor. Now I cannot take oath and say which window. There was some confusion in my mind.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: May 23, 2018, 06:50:02 PM »