Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Newsweek: A new study has debunked a long-held JFK assassination conspiracy theo  (Read 12408 times)

Offline Ray Mitcham

Advertisement
So you don't believe the doctors at Parkland, Walt?
2nd bump for Walt.Seems he doesn't want to answer.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tim Nickerson

We know that anyone with any intellectual honesty will swear the SBT is impossible and that the fatal head shot came from the front.

We do? How so? Explain it in detail if you can. If not, then shut yer yap.

Offline Mike Orr

A lot of Parkland personnel and Bethesda personnel saw the damage to the back of JFK's head which was quite obvious a wound of exit. Newsweek comes out with their final statement like they are going to put this shooter from the front " To Rest " like they just closed the case.  Thomas Robinson from Gawlers Funeral home who was asked about the" pre-autopsy surgery to the head " making of a huge hole in the top of the head" , "Oh that's what the Drs. did." . Clint Hill said that the right rear portion of his head was missing and that it was laying in the back seat. Sorry Newsweek , but you need to pedal this fabrication to someone else . I feel that the FBI & CIA thought they could just bull-rush us into just believing whatever they told us was the truth and for us just to go , Okay we believe you. Holding the JFK Records for so long was to make sure that most of us would be dead by the time all of the records were released. So Trump wants to hold the last of the records another 3 1/2 years. We will wait you out !

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

So you don't believe the doctors at Parkland, Walt?

The Parkland Doctors were unanimous .....The back of JFK's head es blown out and there was brain tissue hanging out of the hole in the back of JFK's head.    Any middle school student knows simple physics.... and would recognize the the bullet that caused that wound was fired from the front....

Offline Susan Wilde

That latest study does  not  discredit several additional key locations  (besides the, so-called, "lone nut snipers lair")  that were  also  behind and above JFK during the shots.

Some/several of the  lame-stream  media  who are  trying to  regurgitate that latest study have even  misinterpreted and misrepresented  (a.k.a. the lame-stream media LIED, again)  that study as only claiming that the, so-called, "lone nut snipers lair" could have been the only firing location.

Then there is the issue that the HSCA determined, that the grassy knoll picket fence assassin's shot  missed hitting anyone and  missed hitting anything  (other than that GK fence fired shot bullet buried itself into the grass to the far-left of the limousine)

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

The Parkland Doctors were unanimous .....The back of JFK's head es blown out and there was brain tissue hanging out of the hole in the back of JFK's head.    Any middle school student knows simple physics.... and would recognize the the bullet that caused that wound was fired from the front....

Why did you post this when I said the same thing?
"Anybody who believes this violation of the laws of physics, needs the help of a middle school student or ..... a psychiatrist"

Offline Walt Cakebread

Why did you post this when I said the same thing?
"Anybody who believes this violation of the laws of physics, needs the help of a middle school student or ..... a psychiatrist"

Sorry Ray.....I didn't mean to offend you....I meant to reinforce what you said, but using different words.

I believe that you'll agree that elementary physics rules out any theory that a bullet from the rear blew out the back of JFK's head.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Ray Mitcham

Sorry Ray.....I didn't mean to offend you....I meant to reinforce what you said, but using different words.

I believe that you'll agree that elementary physics rules out any theory that a bullet from the rear blew out the back of JFK's head.

No problem, Walt. Just wondered.