Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: H W Bush at death's door..  (Read 3586 times)

Offline Simon Haggo

H W Bush at death's door..
« on: April 25, 2018, 06:27:43 PM »
Advertisement
....does this mean there will be more revealed when Papa Bush dies?

...more info to join the dots?

JFK Assassination Forum

H W Bush at death's door..
« on: April 25, 2018, 06:27:43 PM »

Offline Steve Barber

Re: H W Bush at death's door..
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2018, 07:17:46 PM »
....does this mean there will be more revealed when Papa Bush dies?

...more info to join the dots?

No, because he was not involved with the assassination of President Kennedy. 

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 11:02:57 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2018, 11:02:57 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2018, 11:33:15 PM »
Don't know anyone who liked any of the Bushes.
What great things did they accomplish?

Taken Afternoon Nov 22 1963
Who is that guy? [far left]

Anyway just heard that GHWB is home from the hospital

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »
George H. W. Bush said that the Mr. George Bush mentioned by J. Edgar Hoover in the memo must have been another George Bush in the C.I.A. because he (George H.W. Bush was not in the CIA. Ironically , there was a George William Bush in the CIA at that time who had worked only briefly at the CIA from September 1963 to February 1964 as a GS-5 probationary civil servant , analyzing documents and photos during the night shift. Moreover, he said , he had never received interagency briefings. The CIA has a standard policy of not confirming that anyone is involved in the CIA . Valerie Plame Wilson (outed while George W. Bush was President) will not get any satisfaction of knowing that she was not the first CIA agent to be outed . George William Bush said he did not recognize the contents of the memorandum as information furnished to me orally or otherwise during the time I was at the CIA," he said . "In fact , during my time at the CIA, I did not receive any oral communications from any government agency of any nature whatsoever. I did not receive any information relating to the Kennedy assassination during my time at the CIA from the FBI. Based on the above, It is my conclusion that I am not the Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency referred to in the memorandum." On January 30 1976 President Gerald Ford replaced William Colby with George H. W. Bush as the new Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. Bush held that position for 357 days! On April 26th 1999 the CIA Headquarters was officially named " The George Bush Center For Intelligence ". Something here, just doesn't add up right !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 03:20:57 AM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 08:49:48 AM »
I don't believe the photographs of him in Dealey Plaza, but he was at the Sheraton that day.  The Sheraton was the command post for the SS.

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »
 In an FBI document dated Nov. 22nd at 1:45pm (how convenient), George H. W. Bush furnuished information  that it was over heard that James Parrot was going to assassinate JFK on his trip to Houston. I think Parrot & George H W Bush actually ended up working around each other years later. Bush & Parrot both lived in Houston at the time. Parrot was actually in Houston and had alibis as to his being in Houston. This was actually said to have been done to give Parrot an alibi on his whereabouts for Nov. 22 nd,1963 !

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2018, 08:25:56 PM »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2018, 07:15:19 PM »
I think there will be a lot more to take in after George H W Bush passes on.