Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Non problematic evidence?  (Read 24105 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Non problematic evidence?
« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2019, 01:57:33 PM »
Advertisement
It was obvious what you were doing and putting a question mark behind it doesn't alter that one bit.

The only part of the "question" that possibly required an answer was if I was being paid, which was a ridicilous question to begin with..

That I "harass people that have a different viewpoint" was and is a claim not a question.

Yes that part is a claim. Maybe you do understand the difference. And if you claim that it isn?t true then I think most people would disagree with you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: April 01, 2019, 01:57:33 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #121 on: April 01, 2019, 02:00:46 PM »
I think that the reason you keep wanting to have the same old arguments is that you are not very secure in your opinion.

Jump to conclusions much?

I am satisfied with my opinion.

Yes, so you say. And in that there's no big suprise there. Every zealot is convinced that he is right. However, not having the guts to discuss the evidence and coming up with a lame excuse for that, is a far better indicator of just how secure you really feel then something you just think.

I have examined the evidence and answered any questions that I had to my satisfaction.

So you keep saying... but why? Are you perhaps trying to convince yourself?

Sometimes my questions were presented here and discussed.

Great... so your questions should be discussed, but you are not willing to discuss the questions of others.....

You really are some piece of work.

I prefaced the opinion with the words ?I think.? That defines it as an opinion, not a claim.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »
I think that the reason you keep wanting to have the same old arguments is that you are not very secure in your opinion.

Since when is it a virtue to be secure in one?s opinion? Particularly when things that contradict that opinion are disregarded as ?not important?.

If someone could come up with an opinion that fits ALL the evidence and is more compelling than ?the WC said it, I believe it, and that settles it?, I may very well change my mind. That?s the benefit of preferring science to faith when trying to decide what?s true and what?s not.

Unfortunately, it seems you are not that person.

P.S. I?ve been here since 2009, and I don?t recall a ?porterhaus?.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: April 01, 2019, 02:22:58 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #123 on: April 01, 2019, 02:43:24 PM »
Yes that part is a claim. Maybe you do understand the difference. And if you claim that it isn?t true then I think most people would disagree with you.

You are getting more pathetic by every post you write.

First you deny that it was a claim, now it is a claim..... And yes, I understood the difference. It was you who didn't

And if you claim that it isn?t true then I think most people would disagree with you.

Perhaps you should stop thinking. You don't seem to be very good at it.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2019, 02:46:34 PM »
I prefaced the opinion with the words ?I think.? That defines it as an opinion, not a claim.

Really?

So you are in the habit of giving opinions you don't necessarily agree with sufficiently to claim it?

In any case, why don't you stop presenting your opinion as if it was a claim?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: April 01, 2019, 02:46:34 PM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #125 on: April 01, 2019, 03:12:36 PM »
Really?

So you are in the habit of giving opinions you don't necessarily agree with sufficiently to claim it?

In any case, why don't you stop presenting your opinion as if it was a claim?

Why don?t you stop making claims that you know are untrue? I have asked you to stop several times and you still insist that you are going to keep doing it.

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2019, 04:34:30 PM »
I'm sure that I could call out at least six pieces of evidence that points to a conspiracy....But at the same time I'm sure that you couldn't see them....

We're waiting...?.

Beuller........Beuller.......Cakebread
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 07:44:23 PM by Steve Logan »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: April 01, 2019, 04:34:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #127 on: April 01, 2019, 05:07:05 PM »

Why don?t you stop making claims that you know are untrue? I have asked you to stop several times and you still insist that you are going to keep doing it.

Untrue?

It seems to me you don't even know what the word means. You keep talking in riddles, making claims that you can/will not back up with anything solid. It's pathetic.

There isn't anything I said that wasn't true. And you can't provide a single example of something that isn't true.

As long as you keep playing these immature games I will indeed continue to keep on calling you out about things you claim you are not saying whilst actually saying it.

You have posted 63 times since March 28 and none of your post have been either part of a discussion or otherwise informative, which - again - justifies the question what it is exactly that you are doing here, except bore us all to death of course?