Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Non problematic evidence?  (Read 24104 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Non problematic evidence?
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2019, 02:03:13 AM »
Advertisement
I was 10-years old and in the classroom at school when the assassination took place. I think that most everyone would agree that it is highly unlikely that I had anything to do with any alleged conspiracy. You might want to consider refocusing your attention to the assassination. Most readers are probably more interested in the assassination than they are in little old me.

Most readers are probably more interested in the assassination than they are in little old me.

Indeed, so why are you here?

Only telling people to have an open mind? I hope not because that would insult their intelligence and show you to be highly arrogant.

Btw, you made this about you.... not me!

« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 02:03:49 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2019, 02:03:13 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2019, 02:19:03 AM »
Most readers are probably more interested in the assassination than they are in little old me.

Indeed, so why are you here?

Only telling people to have an open mind? I hope not because that would insult their intelligence and show you to be highly arrogant.

Btw, you made this about you.... not me!

Are you just paid to harass people that have a different viewpoint than you?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2019, 05:58:47 AM »
you keep telling everybody to have an open mind whilst at the same time displaying time after time that your own mind is clearly closed.

Bingo!

Charles, before you ?got tired of having the same arguments?, was there ever a time that you specified what particular evidence you found so convincing and why?

I fully expect you to evade this question too...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2019, 05:58:47 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2019, 08:48:28 AM »
Are you just paid to harass people that have a different viewpoint than you?

Am I paid? Really?

And how in the world would you or I know if our viewpoints differ when you are unwilling to discuss them?

Who is jumping to conclusions now?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2019, 08:50:02 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2019, 11:17:02 AM »
Bingo!

Charles, before you ?got tired of having the same arguments?, was there ever a time that you specified what particular evidence you found so convincing and why?

I fully expect you to evade this question too...

I think that the reason you keep wanting to have the same old arguments is that you are not very secure in your opinion. I am satisfied with my opinion. I have examined the evidence and answered any questions that I had to my satisfaction. Sometimes my questions were presented here and discussed.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2019, 11:17:02 AM »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2019, 11:24:55 AM »
Am I paid? Really?

And how in the world would you or I know if our viewpoints differ when you are unwilling to discuss them?

Who is jumping to conclusions now?

I ASKED a question. I didn?t make a claim. Conclusions are different than questions.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2019, 12:51:30 PM »
I think that the reason you keep wanting to have the same old arguments is that you are not very secure in your opinion. I am satisfied with my opinion. I have examined the evidence and answered any questions that I had to my satisfaction. Sometimes my questions were presented here and discussed.

I think that the reason you keep wanting to have the same old arguments is that you are not very secure in your opinion.

Jump to conclusions much?

I am satisfied with my opinion.

Yes, so you say. And in that there's no big suprise there. Every zealot is convinced that he is right. However, not having the guts to discuss the evidence and coming up with a lame excuse for that, is a far better indicator of just how secure you really feel then something you just think.

I have examined the evidence and answered any questions that I had to my satisfaction.

So you keep saying... but why? Are you perhaps trying to convince yourself?

Sometimes my questions were presented here and discussed.

Great... so your questions should be discussed, but you are not willing to discuss the questions of others.....

You really are some piece of work.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: April 01, 2019, 12:51:30 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #119 on: April 01, 2019, 12:59:25 PM »
I ASKED a question. I didn?t make a claim. Conclusions are different than questions.

It was obvious what you were doing and putting a question mark behind it doesn't alter that one bit.

The only part of the "question" that possibly required an answer was if I was being paid, which was a ridicilous question to begin with..

That I "harass people that have a different viewpoint" was and is a claim not a question.