Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Limo cleaning and skull fragments  (Read 7074 times)

Online Royell Storing

Re: Limo cleaning and skull fragments
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 05:58:13 AM »
Advertisement
Good stuff I suppose with so much evidence for the large wound in the back of JFK's skull kind of makes my question about the official accounts apparently showing fragments blowing off part of the top of the skull kind of irrelevant I guess I am just surprised how little explanation it is given

The numerous Parkland Hospital Professionals that treated JFK saw a hole in the BACK of his head. External cardiac massage was applied to JFK at Parkland while he was on the gurney inside the ER.  With each compression of JFK's chest, blood and brain matter was expelled out of the hole in the BACK of his head. The blood and brain matter then fell onto the gurney with some falling down onto the ER floor. This drew attention to the Hole in the BACK of his head.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 05:58:13 AM »

Offline Matt Grantham

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 08:49:41 PM »
 I hope people understand what I am asking I have no doubt all the evidence that shows the large hole in the back of JFK's skull At the same time I feel it is important to expose the lies and absurdities of how the WC and HSCA lied and obscured evidence So my question about the handling of the skull fragments by said committees remains

Where the LN folks on this one surely they can support the clear evidence of the official story?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 09:04:46 PM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Mike Orr

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 03:43:28 AM »
The Warren Commission put together their narrative of situations so as to point to Lee Harvey Oswald as being the lone gunman . What happened in Dallas was made to look like Lee Harvey Oswald was the man responsible for the killing of two people that day , JFK and JD Tippit . People are going to believe what they want and even in a court of law , some guilty people go free and some people are framed for something they didn't do and they use people on a jury to make that decision therefore letting the lawyers and the judges off the hook .

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2020, 03:43:28 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 01:24:26 PM »
The Warren Commission put together their narrative of situations so as to point to Lee Harvey Oswald as being the lone gunman . What happened in Dallas was made to look like Lee Harvey Oswald was the man responsible for the killing of two people that day , JFK and JD Tippit . People are going to believe what they want and even in a court of law , some guilty people go free and some people are framed for something they didn't do and they use people on a jury to make that decision therefore letting the lawyers and the judges off the hook .

The reason investigations have focused on Oswald is because was the only one acting weird that day. Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying. Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day" and so decides to go get his pistol and go to a movie without paying, and then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

I mean, you can kinda see why the investigations focus on Oswald. It's not like people are ganging up on him.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »
The reason investigations have focused on Oswald is because was the only one acting weird that day. Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying. Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day" and so decides to go get his pistol and go to a movie without paying, and then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

I mean, you can kinda see why the investigations focus on Oswald. It's not like people are ganging up on him.

Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying.

If that's what actually happened

Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day"

so decides to go get his pistol

Weird or not, but it seems in Texas it's not so uncommon to carry a weapon.

and go to a movie without paying,

then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

The point is that you assume all these things (except perhaps for the revolver) are factual, when in truth we've only been told that after the fact, by the people who were "investigating" an already dead suspect.

I mean, you can kinda see why the investigations focus on Oswald.

Sure, which could exactly be the reason why we were told those things.....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 03:58:37 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2020, 04:31:22 PM »

Mr Down, Please try to be an asset to this forum....Please don't present nonsense ideas that have been shown to be nonsense decades ago....

The reason investigations have focused on Oswald is because was the only one acting weird that day.  The "investigators" have lead you to believe that Lee was acting "weird"....  and you accept their tales.

Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying.

That didn't happen....  Lee didn't bring curtain rods to work...And he did NOT tell Fritz that Buell Frazier was lying....  Lee told Fritz that Buell must have been thinking of some other time.....

Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day" and so decides to go get his pistol and go to a movie

I guess it has escaped you...But, Lee was right...there was no more work accomplished in the TSBD that afternoon.  And You simply can't prove that Lee got a pistol from his room before going to the movies......    The revolver first appeared in the hand of someone wearing a short sleeved shirt in the theater.  .......

If you were going to set someone up as a patsy......What better way than to make it appear that the patsy was carrying a gun.   

And here's some icing on the cake.....Tippit's killer was NOT using a S&W revolver.    Several eye witnesses swore that the killer removed the spent shells from his revolver ONE SHELL AT A TIME....  That is NOT the way a S&W revolver is unloaded....  The S&W ejects the cartridges from all six chambers at once....

then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

Utter nonsense....Mr Down.    You clearly believe that Lee Oswald Shot Tippit in the blink of an eye, without hesitation, when he thought Tippit was going to arrest him, and yet when Lee had a even better opportunity to shoot Mc Donald he didn't ....

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »
decides to go get his pistol

tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

There's no evidence of this whatsoever.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2020, 11:15:43 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2020, 02:26:45 AM »

"tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater."

Some folks believe that it was Lee Oswald who shot JD Tippit ( even though Mrs Roberts said that Lee was standing outside the rooming house just two minutes before Mrs Markham saw JD Tippit shot by the killer)......  And they believe that Lee was in a panic and responded by shooting Tippit in the blink of an eye, but he wasn't in a panic at all just minutes later when Officer Nick Mc Donald approached him in the theater.....  Think about this improbability.....If Lee had been so irrational to shoot Tippit,  he would have been even more panicky when Mc Donald approached  and would have known that he was headed for the electric chair after shooting Tippit , he therefore would have known that he had nothing to lose if he could shoot McDonald and escape the theater....  The fact is...Lee showed no sign of being a cornered rat, who was ready to go down fighting.....
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:35:32 AM by Walt Cakebread »