Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Limo cleaning and skull fragments  (Read 7185 times)

Offline Lee Kania

Re: Limo cleaning and skull fragments
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 06:56:15 PM »
Advertisement
I'm just repeating what I heard from Mr. Brewer. Tippet was shot and killed at 1:06 according to their chief witness and verified by others.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 06:56:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2020, 07:04:48 PM »
Arresting police officer said so.

Which arresting police officer said so?

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2020, 07:06:19 PM »
Another glaring cntradiction is he said that he had heard on the radio at 1:30 that a police officer had been shot.   He made that up....  Because there were no radio reports of the Tippit shooting as early as 1:30.

At least none that anybody has been able to find.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2020, 07:06:19 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2020, 07:39:28 PM »
I'm just repeating what I heard from Mr. Brewer. Tippet was shot and killed at 1:06 according to their chief witness and verified by others.

And I'm telling you that researchers have searched for any radio report of the Tippit shooting prior to 1:30...and Nobody has found any broadcast of Tippit's murder prior to 1:30.  And I could be wrong but as I recall Brewer said that he was listening to Radio station KLIF ..... And a search of the records revealed no broadcast about a policeman being shot in Oakcliff.    As a matter of fact, If I recall correctly, Johnny  Brewer is on record as saying that he didn't know that a policeman had been shot at the time that he saw the police car speeding past his store with the siren wailing.

In Nov of 1996 Ian Griggs interviewed Brewer and Griggs published the interview in his book "No Case To Answer"....  It's obvious that by 96 ( 33 years) that Brewer had plenty of time to embellish and fill in information that he should have presented in his affidavit in December of 63.

And In 96 he told Griggs that he saw Lee Oswald pull out a pistol and attempt to shoot McDonald.   ...As you Mr Kania have pointed out It damned strange that Brewer never mentioned this very startling and riveting action in his affidavit.    IMO Brewer was lying to Griggs.....He never saw Lee pull a gun on Mc Donald....As a matter of fact I believe the official tale has Lee reaching for his waist band and McDonald grabbing him..... I believe a movie goer said that the pistol first appeared in the hand of someone who was wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2020, 08:01:28 PM »
At least none that anybody has been able to find.

In his conversation with Ian Griggs Brewer said that he heard that there were shots fired in the President's motorcade.....and then;

Quote..." I also--- Now that that was just a few block away. But I'd heard that there was a shooting in the Oak Clif area. Now they didn't say anything about who it was. I don't recall that they said that there was a policeman down., or what, but I do recall hearing something about a shooting in the Oak Cliff area.  And just very shortly after that the sirens of all of the cars converging on Zangs and Jefferson or just going to it"....unquote

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2020, 08:01:28 PM »

Offline Lee Kania

« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2020, 08:09:26 PM »
Mr. Brewer is obviously lying about seeing the gun.

Oswald also explained to Capt. Fritz why he struck the police officer, but Friz never reveals the reason why. Interesting! I guess it didn't fit their narrative.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 08:19:05 PM »
I believe the later date for the affidavit makes it even more interesting that old Johnny doesn't mention seeing a gun of any kind.

As far as knowing about the Tippet shooting, I believe I remember him saying in an interview that he had his radio on and heard about a policeman being shot near his store.

'On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald'  John Brewer
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 08:25:33 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2020, 08:19:05 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2020, 08:27:30 PM »
I believe a movie goer said that the pistol first appeared in the hand of someone who was wearing a short sleeve shirt.

Applin.