Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Limo cleaning and skull fragments  (Read 6652 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Limo cleaning and skull fragments
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 03:35:44 AM »
Advertisement
The reason investigations have focused on Oswald is because was the only one acting weird that day. Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying. Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day" and so decides to go get his pistol and go to a movie without paying, and then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

I mean, you can kinda see why the investigations focus on Oswald. It's not like people are ganging up on him.

'go get his pistol'

It's what boys do. Especially that day. There was a killer on the loose, after all. Who knows, maybe he would catch the killer himself and wind up being a somebody..
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 03:42:35 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2020, 03:35:44 AM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2020, 03:39:43 AM »
"tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater."

There's no evidence of this whatsoever.

Arresting police officer said so. I mean look at the pictures of him being dragged out of the theater, does that look like an innocent man?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 01:50:42 PM »
Arresting police officer said so. I mean look at the pictures of him being dragged out of the theater, does that look like an innocent man?

How is an innocent man supposed to look, when he is being manhandled by several police officers?

Just how shallow can you get?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2020, 01:50:42 PM »

Online Royell Storing

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2020, 02:42:53 PM »
Brought "curtain rods" in to work, and then told Captain Fritz that Frazier was lying.

If that's what actually happened

Then Oswald decides that "there would be no more work done that day"

so decides to go get his pistol

Weird or not, but it seems in Texas it's not so uncommon to carry a weapon.

and go to a movie without paying,

then tries to shoot a police office that asks him to stand up inside the movie theater.

The point is that you assume all these things (except perhaps for the revolver) are factual, when in truth we've only been told that after the fact, by the people who were "investigating" an already dead suspect.

I mean, you can kinda see why the investigations focus on Oswald.

Sure, which could exactly be the reason why we were told those things.....

Who: 1. Kills a POTUS, (2) Then travels cross town to get a hand gun, (3) Then sneaks into a movie theater, and (4) Then takes a seat inside the theater ??  A guy that has been double crossed, that's who! 
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 02:44:02 PM by Royell Storing »

Offline Lee Kania

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 03:26:21 PM »
The affidavit of Johnny Brewer makes no mention of Oswald having a gun, let alone trying to shoot an officer with one. Strange detail to leave out of an affidavit?

Johnny Brewer's affidavit:  https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339626/m1/1/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2020, 03:26:21 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2020, 04:10:30 PM »
The affidavit of Johnny Brewer makes no mention of Oswald having a gun, let alone trying to shoot an officer with one. Strange detail to leave out of an affidavit?

Johnny Brewer's affidavit:  https://texashistory.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metapth339626/m1/1/

Notice that Brewer's affidavit is dated December 6 , 1963.....  Two weeks after the event....  That affidavit isn't worth spit.

However Brewer did make a couple of interesting statements in his affidavit....  He said that he followed the man up the street to the Texas Theater....This is in sharp contradiction to his testimony.....in which he said he saw the man go out of sight in the foyer of the theater and then he went back into his shoe store ....In reality Brewer could not have known if the man had actually entered the theater ......Another glaring cntradiction is he said that he had heard on the radio at 1:30 that a police officer had been shot.   He made that up....  Because there were no radio reports of the Tippit shooting as early as 1:30.

Brewer said that he saw a man (LHO) at the rear of the theater stand up when the lights in the theater came on and the man remained standing until  officer Nick Mc Donald approached ....   

Brewers last sentence says that he noticed the man looking in the window of his shoe shop was because he was nervous and therefore he thought the man might have been the man who shot the policeman.    This last sentence is pure BS....  Brewer never knew about Tippit being shot at the time the man was looking in his shop window.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2020, 05:03:33 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Lee Kania

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »
I believe the later date for the affidavit makes it even more interesting that old Johnny doesn't mention seeing a gun of any kind.

As far as knowing about the Tippet shooting, I believe I remember him saying in an interview that he had his radio on and heard about a policeman being shot near his store.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2020, 06:26:11 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2020, 06:40:16 PM »
I believe the later date for the affidavit makes it even more interesting that old Johnny doesn't mention seeing a gun of any kind.

As far as knowing about the Tippet shooting, I believe I remember him saying in an interview that he had his radio on and heard about a policeman being shot near his store.

There were no radio broadcasts of the Tippit shooting prior to 1:30.....  The news of the ambush of JFK was taking complete precedence .....