Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Newsweek: A new study has debunked a long-held JFK assassination conspiracy theo  (Read 12339 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Advertisement

Try to be accurate please I cited Szamboti refuting Alvarez so lets not couch in terms that I know better than Alvarez

So, you are not claiming that you know Physics better than Alvarez did. You are only claiming that Szamboti understand Physics better than Alvarez did. Both are equally invalid claims.

And this same Zamboti claims the ?Jet Effect? is impossible and the collapse of the towers of the World Trade Center from fires is also impossible.

Basically, despite your claims about what really causes the ?Jet Effect? for melons, the jet effect has been demonstrated on film and Dr. Alvarez, who understood Physics better than you or Szamboti, said that the ?Jet Effect? was the true explanation. And I believe him. As far as melons are concerned.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

So, you are not claiming that you know Physics better than Alvarez did. You are only claiming that Szamboti understand Physics better than Alvarez did. Both are equally invalid claims.

And this same Zamboti claims the ?Jet Effect? is impossible and the collapse of the towers of the World Trade Center from fires is also impossible.

Basically, despite your claims about what really causes the ?Jet Effect? for melons, the jet effect has been demonstrated on film and Dr. Alvarez, who understood Physics better than you or Szamboti, said that the ?Jet Effect? was the true explanation. And I believe him. As far as melons are concerned.

Way to continue with your false ad hominem frame of me against the experts The jets effect occurs with jets which is an independent additive force of a potential energy within the object being struck You do have common sense against you eh Or are you just going to deny the standard of physics and forensics Are you really suggesting forensic scientists do not first assume blood splatter and tissue move in the direction of the shot?

Alarez's nbel is is in elementary particles by the way
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 05:25:07 AM by Matt Grantham »

Offline Joe Elliott

Way to continue with your false ad hominem frame of me against the experts The jets effect occurs with jets which is an independent additive force of a potential energy within the object being struck You do have common sense against you eh

So far, you have refused to deal with a point I made earlier. That most CTers who make the argue ?The head motion explained by a shot from the back defies the laws of physics?, had never taken even a high school course in physics.

Question:

Does this apply to you? Did you take a high school course in physics?

I suspect you didn?t because your teacher, if he was a good one, would have told you that common sense is a poor predictor of what will happen in the real world. ?Common Sense? will tell you that a taped melon shot by a rifle won?t move back toward the shooter. Only real-world experiments will show that actually can happen and reveal that melons can and do fly back toward the rifle. In any case my high school teacher told me specifically not to rely on common sense to figure out what will happen in certain cases.

Or are you just going to deny the standard of physics and forensics Are you really suggesting forensic scientists do not first assume blood splatter and tissue move in the direction of the shot?

I do not suggest that forensic scientists do not assume that blood splatter and tissue move in the direction of the shot. It?s only you and other CTers who ignore this.

Take another look at z313:

The blood mess is ahead of JFK?s head, correct? It is clearly being propelled forward.

Question: This clearly shows a shot from the back. Correct?

If this is showing material being propelled backwards, why doesn?t it appear behind JFK?s head?

Alarez's nbel is is in elementary particles by the way

Yes, but unlike you, he also had a firm understanding of Newtonian Physics. And he also knew how to spell ?Nobel?. And ?Alvarez?.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Matt Grantham

Well since you are apparently well versed in Newtonian physics why not offer some insight into your take on the law of conservation of momentum Do objects struck by projectile react in accord with the force of the projectile If you want to add some proviso of how the jet theory can effect the law at a given circumstance then explain the nature of those exceptions

313 offers very little in determining where the majority of tissue is heading He has a large blob virtually at his head and two streams coming off at a diagonal fashion slightly forward. Those two streams seem like a likely deflection from the skull from a bullet in either direction. I have never said the Z film shows definitive evidence in regard to the tissue blown out moving backwards I brought up the tissue question because if one is to say the conservation of momentum plays a role then it needs to be applied in a consistent manner
« Last Edit: May 01, 2018, 08:10:27 PM by Matt Grantham »