Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Yale Skull & Bones Society Provides the Root of Evil Behind JFK Assassination  (Read 13289 times)

Offline Lee Wotton

Advertisement
The HSCA stated that the murder of JFK was probably the result of a conspiracy and that a new investigation should be undertaken as it differed so much from the fatally flawed WCR.  On this basis it was a very significant conspiracy and cover up and not the work of even one complete government agency.  Far more loyalty and trust was required and so the origins were likely a secret society.  Look at The Skull and Bones Society at Yale and it's history.  Some of the prominent members that had highest level involvement that immediately come to mind were:

- George H W Bush
- Malcolm Wallace
- Clark Clifford
- James Jesus Angleton
- McBundy George
- Prescott Bush
- Henry Luce
- William F Buckley

Also Malcolm Wallace's pal rom High School Ralph Geb played a certain bit part in Mexico City

Does anyone have an other Yale Skull & Bones member names that were involved in the situation?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Yes, but what about the actual boots on the ground conspirators. You know, the ones that actually pulled it off .What's your guess ? 50 ? 100 ? 200? It's more than 200 huh? All that shooting and planting and destroying and lying. It's got to be hundreds of them. Taking into consideration there's multiple cities and multiple states and more than 1 country. Dang, there must be thousands of them ol conspirators.

Yes thousands off them but not so many when you deduct the FBI as Hoover had little choice in covering it up or in taking part by not blowing the whistle.  The FBI took LO off the watch list a few weeks before 11/22 whilst the CIA took him off longer before the 11/22 (or that is the latest documented record released thus far).Hoover had no choice but to go along with the cover up to avoid implication of the FBI.  He didn't stop it when he found out about the CIA based conspirators because he would have ben made to retire by the Kennedys, Angleton had compromising material on Hoover and he was very good friends with LBJ.

So there's a lot of cover up people.

Now add the false witnesses.  There are plenty.

Now add 3 teams of shooters, signallers and spotters.

The other states and countries are just the tentacles of the high level conspirators in the CIA and Pentagon dept assigned to support covert ops.

Offline Lee Wotton

That's what I thought . Good stuff.  ::)

The template for the plot albeit on a much smaller scale was the murder of Mary Meyer in 1964 less than a year after JFK's assassination

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Ralph Geb Mexico City Mystery Man

http://truth1.org/images/duble/zz88.jpg

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 10:41:16 AM by Lee Wotton »

Offline Tom Scully

The template for the plot albeit on a much smaller scale was the murder of Mary Meyer in 1964 less than a year after JFK's assassination

Really? How do you come to believe all of that? Ray Crump was found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It was reasonable
to prosecute him, or can you support that he had an alibi? Can you actually support reasonably another suspect or have you been
influenced in a non-evidentiary manner?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Lee Wotton

Really? How do you come to believe all of that? Ray Crump was found not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. It was reasonable
to prosecute him, or can you support that he had an alibi? Can you actually support reasonably another suspect or have you been
influenced in a non-evidentiary manner?

Hello Tom, thank you for your post.  I am using the evidence of the trial at which Ray Crump was rightly found innocent.  I believe in the US justice system and the case against Crump was hardly a case when you look at the prosecution evidence.  I believe Ray Crump was a patsy just like Oswald.

What are your comments id any on the Skull and Bones and Ralph Geb?

Offline Lee Wotton

Some connections of the Skull & Bones members:

- George H W Bush - In Dealey Plaza 11/22.  Panicked Alibi; no memory of where he was; 2422 Sheraton Hotel
- Malcolm Wallace - LBJ used him as a killer, part print found on carton in TSBD. 
- Clark Clifford - Him and Hoover first contacts to be brought up to speed following CIA Garrison Meeting Number 1
- James Jesus Angleton - Top of the tree monitoring Oswald, blackmailing Hoover and LBJ.
- McBundy George - Signed NSAM in contradiction to JFK's wishes on 11/21
- Prescott Bush - involved in Bay of Pigs operation
- Henry Luce - Owner of Time.  Is this Time Life and concealing the original Zapruder film?

Can anyone name any more and add to the connections?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Tom Scully

Hello Tom, thank you for your post.  I am using the evidence of the trial at which Ray Crump was rightly found innocent. I believe in the US justice system and the case against Crump was hardly a case when you look at the prosecution evidence.  I believe Ray Crump was a patsy just like Oswald.

What are your comments id any on the Skull and Bones and Ralph Geb?

I would enjoy reading some specifics. Crump had no unambiguous alibi, was identified as being in the vicinity of the victim shortly
before her death, did not, according to a neighbor, leave home that morning carrying any fishing gear, jumped in the canal near the
scene of the crime, and gave several conflicting versions of where he was and what he was doing at the time of the murder, or even
whether he was  asleep or awake at the time, alone or with someone else, or heard shots, or not. There was a strong circumstantial
case justifying his prosecution. He was not found innocent by the jury. His lawyer, Ms. Roundtree's conflicting accounts of the points
I touched on above are troubling, not persuasive. So was author Peter Janney's cherry picking of her differing accounts.

Ralph Geb was 20 years older than Oswald. Who would plan a scenario of a 44 year old attempting to impersonate a 24 year old?
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 11:38:20 AM by Tom Scully »