Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !  (Read 28910 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: There was No Roll Call at the TSBD !
« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2018, 02:08:19 PM »
Advertisement
Mr. BELIN. DO you know whether or not he told them, the police officers, that there was any other person on the sixth floor that he saw?
Mrs. ROWLAND. He never said that there was another person on the sixth floor, in my presence, that I can remember.
Mr. BELIN. Were you present when he was with the police officers?
Mrs. ROWLAND. At times.

Talk about sinking herself.

Tony, this Jack N. is a total waste of time.

Read more Tom and post less

Mr. BELIN. Were you personally with him throughout the time that he was
with the police officers?
Mrs. ROWLAND. Yes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: April 28, 2018, 02:08:19 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #65 on: April 28, 2018, 04:08:35 PM »

Ok. No answer of any kind and same ole BS, Pretender it is.

No, you utterly failed to make your case, so all you can do is desperately try to shift the burden of proof.  Typical.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »
Not only does Barbara say Arnold never said he seen someone on the 6th floor, She says she is sure there wasn't any body on the sixth floor because she could not see them. Barbara ended any speculation there was an additional person in the SN.

LOL.  You apparently missed the part about her being nearsighted -- even though you quoted it.

Carolyn Walther, Ruby Henderson, Norman Similas, and Johnny Powell all said they saw two men there.  Were they all in cahoots together with Rowland to make up a story?  For what purpose?  For gawdsakes, we KNOW that BRW was up there until 12:25.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: April 28, 2018, 04:16:36 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #67 on: April 28, 2018, 06:27:35 PM »
How would Brennan know?  That question isn't going away.

Oswald had the thick neck of a fullback, potentially adding pounds in an observer's 'minds eye' when the lower half of the body is not visible.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »
Oswald had the thick neck of a fullback, potentially adding pounds in an observer's 'minds eye' when the lower half of the body is not visible.

Oswald had the thick neck of a fullback,

Why would you make such a stupid proclamation?    There are dozens of photos that show that Lee was a pencil neck...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: April 28, 2018, 08:04:53 PM »

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2018, 12:39:38 PM »
LOL.  You apparently missed the part about her being nearsighted -- even though you quoted it.

Carolyn Walther, Ruby Henderson, Norman Similas, and Johnny Powell all said they saw two men there.  Were they all in cahoots together with Rowland to make up a story?  For what purpose?  For gawdsakes, we KNOW that BRW was up there until 12:25.

What burden of proof? You were simply asked if not LHO then who, or any evidence there even was somebody else. If you ae unable to provide an answer of any kind simply state you don't know what happened you just know what did not happen.

Near sighted meant the TSBD was close and she could see things up close.

Mr. BELIN. Did he say whether or not there were any other people on that same floor looking out the windows?
Mrs. ROWLAND. I am not certain whether he said or not. But I know there weren't any other people on that floor looking out the windows that could be seen from the outside.
Mr. BELIN. How do you know that
Mrs. ROWLAND. I mean I know they couldn't be seen from the outside, because I couldn't see them. I am nearsighted.

Carolyn Walther, Ruby Henderson, Norman Similas, and Johnny Powell all said they saw two men there.

Seriously? Quite a group. Don't just throw out their names like it is meaningful. How about quote them and relate their statements and the dates of the statements and people who either corroborate the statement or say it never happened like Springer or were you hoping I would do that for you.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2018, 02:35:08 PM »
Oswald had the thick neck of a fullback,

Why would you make such a stupid proclamation?    There are dozens of photos that show that Lee was a pencil neck...

On the contrary, there are many images clearly showing Oswald's thick neck.

Eraserhead

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2018, 02:35:08 PM »

Offline Gary Craig

« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2018, 03:09:49 PM »